X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

D.A.S pre-match (Worlds Collide)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

D.A.S pre-match (Worlds Collide) Empty
PostSubject: D.A.S pre-match (Worlds Collide)   D.A.S pre-match (Worlds Collide) Empty11/29/2010, 2:38 pm

David Hood: "Next up is a match that has been building all season. At the start of the season the D.A.S claimed they wanted to prove that they are the greatest tag team in the world today. To back up that claim, they have faced and defeated every team put in front of them but tonight they face one of those teams again with the XFE Tag Team Titles on the line but we don't know as of this moment which one has won the voting."
Matt Scott: "I do have to admit that they have backed up their words in convincing fashion all season but I feel that tonight their luck runs out because they don't even know who their facing."
Reggie Miller: "Could very well be. But now, our colleague Jill Wagner will try to get comments from the brothers about their challenge tonight."
~Jill Wagner is standing outside the State of Flux locker room with her mic~
Jill Wagner: "Thank you guys. I'm standing outside the State of Flux locker room where as we speak, the D.A.S is preparing for a tough challenge as they have to defend their titles tonight. I'll try to get a comment from the brothers."
~Jill Wagner knocks on the door. After a moment, preach opens the door~
Preach: "Jill."
Jill Wagner: "Hey, Preach. Can I have a word with Jay and Pitbull."
Preach: "Give me a minute."
~Preach steps back, closing the door in front of Jill. After another moment, the Thorns come out in their wrestling gear and the tag titles around their waists, closing the door behind them so no one can see inside~
Jill Wagner: "Hey guys...Um, whats with all the secrecy?"
~Pitbull looks at Jill like shes budding her nose where it doesn't belong~
Pitbull: "Well, if you must know, the boss is going over the plans for tonight and doesn't need you're nosy butt trying to find out who he is before it's time."
~Jill gets an excited look on her face~
Jill Wagner: "The boss is in there? No way...Let me have a peek?"
~Jay looks annoyed~
Jay Thorn: "Are you that stupid Jill? There's no way we're letting you see who he is. Now, you said you wanted to talk to us, what is it?"
~Jill looks a bit disappointed at not getting the scoop but stays professional~
Jill Wagner: "Tonight you're facing either Mr Jinter & Viper Kilan or your SoF brothers, Wodka & Drew "Rich" Richard. How are you prepared for this match, not even knowing who you're facing?"
~The signature smirk creeps on the brothers faces~
Pitbull: "By simply being what we've said we are all along. The best tag team in the universe. We can beat any team on any given night and that's a cold fact that nobody wants to accept but has been forced to all season. And tonight isn't going to be any different...As a matter of fact, tonight will be quite possibly the most important night in company history when it comes to defining the future."
~Jay steps a bit closer to the mic~
Jay Thorn: "You see...Tonight, our brother in arms, Booinator, like the ignorant censors are forcing him to be called...Will take back the Extreme Fight Title from around Big Fatty V's bloated waist..."
Pitbull: "Actually, I don't think the belt has ever been around BFV's waist...They haven't made belt extensions that long yet..."
~The brothers and the crowd laugh a bit~
Jay Thorn: "Good point, man...And then we will make sure the tag titles stay with the family. It doesn't matter which team comes at us. As a matter of fact, why don't you make it a Three Corners Tag Team Elimination match and we'll beat both teams while we're at it. There isn't a team in this industry today that has the chemistry, the skill, the drive and the momentum that we do. And tonight, we prove it again."
~The brothers take a deep breath and look at each other, then back at Jill~
Pitbull: "And then, the coup de grace...The big finale to the night...The biggest moment in this company's history will come when our boss walks out of the Elimination Chamber with the XFE World Heavyweight Title. Because just like he's proven over the last months, he is simply...Unstoppable."
~The brothers walk off for their match, leaving Jill looking confused~
Jill Wagner: "Wait guys, are you telling me you're leader is...You're kidding me, right?...Right?"
~The brothers ignore Jill as they keep walking, leaving Jill with no answers. After a moment of just standing there, Jill looks at the door and after briefly thinking about it, tries the door but its locked. As Jill can't open the door, the camera cuts back to ringside~
David Hood: "More cryptic warnings from the brothers. But if I got their message right...And if it's true...This might really mean a seismic shift in power in the XFE."
Matt Scott: "Oh please, why would he waste his time with a bunch of losers like these?"
David Hood: "I don't know...Hopefully we get more answers as we go on."

Last edited by Olli Thorn on 11/29/2010, 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: D.A.S pre-match (Worlds Collide)   D.A.S pre-match (Worlds Collide) Empty11/29/2010, 3:44 pm

Just a heads up that Brandon Routh won't be at the PPV according to Sentinel... apparently some guy beat him up on XFA Laughing
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male

PostSubject: Re: D.A.S pre-match (Worlds Collide)   D.A.S pre-match (Worlds Collide) Empty11/29/2010, 4:11 pm

taking a guy out for 4 days with a spear? Damn
Back to top Go down
Argo
XFE Hall of Famer
Argo

Male
Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2009-06-17

PostSubject: Re: D.A.S pre-match (Worlds Collide)   D.A.S pre-match (Worlds Collide) Empty11/29/2010, 7:37 pm

Don't you wish you had that kind of power. But the spear on a untrained commentator could break some ribs and with broken ribs announcing a match might be tough.
Back to top Go down
Pitbull
XFE Hall of Famer
Pitbull

Male
Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: D.A.S pre-match (Worlds Collide)   D.A.S pre-match (Worlds Collide) Empty11/29/2010, 7:45 pm

Very true... and also true that broken ribs might hurt commentating. But I don't wish I had that power and probably never will since I don't even have a spear in my arsenal. But consider which hurts commentating more, a spear or a facebuster? Broken ribs or an injured neck/face? Wink
Back to top Go down
Argo
XFE Hall of Famer
Argo

Male
Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2009-06-17

PostSubject: Re: D.A.S pre-match (Worlds Collide)   D.A.S pre-match (Worlds Collide) Empty11/30/2010, 12:28 am

As someone who has had broken ribs it hurts to do just about everything.
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: D.A.S pre-match (Worlds Collide)   D.A.S pre-match (Worlds Collide) Empty11/30/2010, 3:39 am

Also it's not any spear it's the Rogue Spear... yes doing a flip and diving into a spear is more powerful Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male

PostSubject: Re: D.A.S pre-match (Worlds Collide)   D.A.S pre-match (Worlds Collide) Empty11/30/2010, 5:49 am

Off course it is Worthy Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: D.A.S pre-match (Worlds Collide)   D.A.S pre-match (Worlds Collide) Empty

Back to top Go down

D.A.S pre-match (Worlds Collide)
Page 1 of 1