X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

When Worlds Collide...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
"The Natural"
XFE Hall of Famer
When Worlds Collide... 65-65

Male
Number of posts : 684
Registration date : 2008-11-02

When Worlds Collide... Empty
PostSubject: When Worlds Collide...   When Worlds Collide... Empty11/30/2010, 3:38 pm

~"New-New-New Age Superman" is heard in the arena. The fans begin to cheer wildly. "The Natural" Jesse Blue comes out, with no smile on his face...~
David Hood: "Looks like the Aggression Champion is finally going to break his silence."
Reggie Miller: "I liked him better when he was silent. JD Allgood is gonna beat him tonight, and become champion. It'll be a slam dunk!"
David: "Is that your new catch phrase?? I hope not, because it sucks..."
Matt Scott: "I think it's cool. But...shouldn't you use a football reference?"
Reggie: (sighing) "I played basketball..."
Jesse: "Everyone's been wondering...Why hasn't Jesse come out, and addressed how JD Allgood has been sticking it to him week after week? The answer is...I'm not gonna come out here and complain. I'm not gonna whine. I knew being Aggression Champion was not going to be easy. I've dealt with people like JD Allgood before. (The crowd begins to boo) It's what we've come to expect from him. He's the type of guy who's not hiding anything...if you know what I mean...Nice draws buddy." (The fans begin to laugh)
Reggie: "I thought those were very stylish."
David: "You would..."
Reggie: "Who are you?!"
Matt: "Can you stop, please? I'm trying to listen."
Reggie: "Don't like when it's thrown on you, huh??"
Matt: "I'm wearing boxers...Just sayin'."
Jesse: "Someday, you will be Aggression Champion. I'm sure of it. Just...Not...Today..."
~The fans go wild. Jesse waits for them to settle~
Jesse: "But don't get your panties all in a bunch. Tonight...We'll meet in the ring. Two worlds will collide in an explosion of epic proportions. Tonight...Nothing matters except how much pain, how much suffering I can show you. Tonight...you will feel fear...Fear that the beating I give to you might never end. Fear that everything you work for...is for nothing. You might think that, because you have great wealth to fall back on...It might be OK. OK to not push that shoulder up off the mat. It might be OK to tap out. I will make you think this. I will make you consider giving up...Then I will beat you some more."
~Again, the crowd cheers wildly~
Reggie: "He needs to watch what he says. JD Allgood is not some pushover."
David: "That's right Reg...And with Ms. Adams in his corner, one can never be too sure."
Matt: "She's smokin'...Eh, Reg??" (Matt nudges Reggie's elbow with his)
Reggie: "Don't touch me..."
Jesse: "So bring your big boy pants, and be ready for tonight. Or...Maybe you like wearing your assistant's britches. It doesn't matter. Tonight, you'll see why I call myself "The New Age Superman". Tonight you'll see me float like a butterfly... (The crowd chants, "and sting like a bee") And sting like a B-52!" (The crowd cheers)
Jesse: "Tonight...when "Worlds Collide", it will be the end of someone. The smart money is on it being you."
Reggie: "Anytime I hear "Smart Money", I think of JD Allgood!"
David (looks over at Reggie. Reggie is opening an envelope. He pulls out dollar bills, and is counting them.): Did he pay you to say that?"
Reggie: "No!" (He puts the envelope in his jacket pocket)
David: "So much for bias free commentary..."
Matt: "Hey I know this great place we can go to later..."
Jesse: "Tonight...When the dust settles, and the smoke clears...I will still be XFE Aggression Champion!"

Last edited by TheSentinel on 12/1/2010, 1:29 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : Edited for David Hood and Matt Scott)
Back to top Go down
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*
XFE Hall of Famer
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*

Male
Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: When Worlds Collide...   When Worlds Collide... Empty11/30/2010, 4:19 pm

Ha, Ha. Funny how we were both writing our RP's at the same time.

I like yours. It really sets the scene and lets people know the main differences between the two characters. Great stuff, dude. ITS ON!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Argo
XFE Hall of Famer
Argo

Male
Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2009-06-17

PostSubject: Re: When Worlds Collide...   When Worlds Collide... Empty11/30/2010, 5:20 pm

Brandon not on the show due to injury at the hands of Worthy... David, Matt and Reggie will be 3 manning the entire ppv.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When Worlds Collide...   When Worlds Collide... Empty

Back to top Go down

When Worlds Collide...
Page 1 of 1