X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Big Fatty V Demands a rematch 9/25

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bigfattyv

bigfattyv

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-10-26

Big Fatty V Demands a rematch 9/25 Empty
PostSubject: Big Fatty V Demands a rematch 9/25   Big Fatty V Demands a rematch 9/25 Empty9/19/2010, 5:36 pm

~Weird Al's Fat begins to play as Big Fatty V makes his way to the ring with a microphone in hand. Big Fatty V enters the ring~
Big Fatty V: "Boobinator get out here and get ready to take a beating. I am taking the title from you tonight and I will not take no for an answer."
~A minute goes by with no sign of Boobinator~
Big Fatty V: "Fine I will hold up the show as I don't care about this company, I only care about getting the Extreme Fight Championship off of your waist."
~Big Fatty V leaves the ring to get a chair. He re-enters the ring and sits down. After another 30 seconds Boobinator appears on the screen~
Boobinator: "Big Fatty V, I am so sorry but I already have a match tonight and well I don't feel like wasting more of my time on a loser like you. With that in mind, I am going to have to decline your demand for a rematch. And just so we are clear I have no intention of giving you a rematch ever. You lost, plain and simple, so deal with it."
~With that Boobinator goes off the screen leaving Big Fatty V in a furry as he charges backstage~
Back to top Go down

Big Fatty V Demands a rematch 9/25
Page 1 of 1