X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Worthy kidnaps referee Tom Jones and demands a match with sentinel 11/12

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Worthy kidnaps referee Tom Jones and demands a match with sentinel 11/12 Empty
PostSubject: Worthy kidnaps referee Tom Jones and demands a match with sentinel 11/12   Worthy kidnaps referee Tom Jones and demands a match with sentinel 11/12 Empty11/8/2008, 3:42 am

Spoiler:

*the camera shows Senior Official Tom Jones tied to a chair whilst Black Worthy is slapping him*

Black Worthy: Tell me puny mortal who put you upto to fast counting me out of the match last week?

*Black Worthy slaps him again*

Black Worthy: I said who put you upto to the screw job last week?

*Black Worthy pulls out a black kendo stick and looks set to use it*

Black Worthy: This your last chance before I unleashe the black rage upon thee!!

*Tom Jones continues to say nothing and Black Worthy repeatedly hits him with the kendo stick with each shot getting harder*

Tom Jones: Okay... stop... I will tell you.

*Black Worthy grudgingly stops hitting him*

Black Worthy: Speak up insolent fool before it is too late!!

Tom Jones: It... was... erm...

Black Worthy: Spit it out already parasite!!

Tom Jones: It was Sentinel who told me to not count your pin attempts and fast count only when your getting pinned because you interfered in his match and this was his form of revenge.

*After he said Black Worthy unties him and he runs off whilst Black Worthy stays in the room and starts speaking to himself psychotically*

Black Worthy: So that sad excuse of a GM put him upto it because he wants revenge... well if it's revenge he wants then it is revenge he will get, so maybe I should go down to the ring and call him out... yes thats what I will do I will call out the owner of this god forsaken kingdom and challenge him tonight, MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!

*Camera goes back to the announcers table*

Matt Scott: What a very strange man.

David Hood: Becareful there Matt as you remember what happend last time you said bad things about him.

*After he said that Black Worthy appears on the titon-tron*

Black Worthy: Sentinel I want you to listen up puny mortal because I demand a match with you right here tonight and If I don't get one then I will destroy everyone on the XFW roster and burn this empire to the ground.
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Worthy kidnaps referee Tom Jones and demands a match with sentinel 11/12   Worthy kidnaps referee Tom Jones and demands a match with sentinel 11/12 Empty11/8/2008, 3:14 pm

~"In the Air Tonight" by Nonpoint starts playing as The Sentinel makes his way down to the ring.
~He looks up at the TitanTron and Speaks~
The Sentinel: "First, you Black Menace, I don't listen to threats. Second I don't like when you kidnap my employees and thus hinder my show. But I'm feeling generous tonight so I'll give you what you want...with a twist."
David: "I wonder what The Sentinel has up his sleeve."
The Sentinel: "Instead of you and me going One on One. I have a different Idea. Tonight it will be You and your Tag Team Partner...Plin! Taking on Me, and my partner...*Gets an evil smirk on his face*...GodsBlooD!
David: "I can't believe it. Sentinel teaming up with GodsBlooD!?!"
Matt: "Believe it David. This match is sure to be awesome!"
---------------------------------------------------------------
Your turn.
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Worthy kidnaps referee Tom Jones and demands a match with sentinel 11/12   Worthy kidnaps referee Tom Jones and demands a match with sentinel 11/12 Empty11/9/2008, 4:01 am

Black Worthy: Well thank you Mr general manager as this is probablly the first decent match that you have ever made in your sad and pathetic carear which will be cut short by us at the hands of the black rage.

*After he said that a bunch of people in black robes wearing skeleton mask attack Sentinel in the ring from behind until security come down to break it up*

Black Worthy: Nice work gentlemen as the plan worked a treat... oh and Godsblood you have a choice repent or have your sins devour your soul because the black rage is coming and your judgement day is upon thee.

*the titon tron switches off*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worthy kidnaps referee Tom Jones and demands a match with sentinel 11/12   Worthy kidnaps referee Tom Jones and demands a match with sentinel 11/12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Worthy kidnaps referee Tom Jones and demands a match with sentinel 11/12
Page 1 of 1