X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Worthy kicks off with the referee!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Worthy kicks off with the referee!! Empty
PostSubject: Worthy kicks off with the referee!!   Worthy kicks off with the referee!! Empty5/11/2008, 2:25 pm

(Use this after a match has finished)

*Worthy makes his way to the ramp and looks at the ref in the ring*

WORTHY: Well!! Well!! Well!! if it's not the dodgey referee that costed my shot at the tag titles with his contreversial decision.

REFEREE: Look Worthy I gave the victory to the NLO because they had the match won when the time expired.

WORTHY: That is a pathetic attempt to mask your flawed decision if ever I heard one.

REFEREE: Face it mate, on the night you weren't worthy!!

*crowd start chanting "your not worthy" all of a sudden*

WORTHY: How dare a puny mortal like you disrespects the Worthy one, you are no diffrent than the management here trying to ruin my chances of wearing XFW gold by teaming me up with that low life and leaving me out of shows, so Sentinel I want you to watch this closely...

*The lights go out and when they come back on Worthy is in the ring standing over a bloodied ref with a microphone in one hand and brass knucks in the other covered in blood*

WORTHY: This is what is going to happen to every parasites who gets in my way until you all realise that I am Worthy by name and worthy by nature!!

(Sentinel feel free to add to this by coming out and saying if I want a fight so much I can face *insert name here* oh and don't forget to mention that your fined me a certain amount of fantaeuros for hitting the ref aswell)
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male
Number of posts : 1748
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Worthy kicks off with the referee!!   Worthy kicks off with the referee!! Empty5/12/2008, 8:12 am

(the dominator walks by)

The Dominator: G looks like you beat me to the punch

Worthy: What is it puny mortal

The Dominator: Hey hey, im not htere to start trouble, I am as pissed as your are about this result. I mean time limit to a tag team match cmon. I aint gonna let this just slide I wana see Sentinel about this. You can go take out your anger at the ref or you can come with me and we deal with this.
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Worthy kicks off with the referee!!   Worthy kicks off with the referee!! Empty5/13/2008, 3:36 am

WORTHY: In that case we shall form and unholy alliance to stop his reign of tyranny in XFW.

*Worthy Shakes Dominators hand*

DOMINATOR: I don't like you Worthy and you don't like me, but we both got screwed out of the title and it is time we make people pay for it.

*both Worthy and Dominator head to the GM's office*
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male
Number of posts : 1748
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Worthy kicks off with the referee!!   Worthy kicks off with the referee!! Empty5/14/2008, 6:57 am

(ahaha i love it)
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Worthy kicks off with the referee!!   Worthy kicks off with the referee!! Empty5/14/2008, 7:58 am

(Second thought's scrap the one this thread and stick to this one for Saturdays show https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net/role-playing-f9/5-17-johnny-groove-vs-worthy-t136.htm )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worthy kicks off with the referee!!   Worthy kicks off with the referee!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Worthy kicks off with the referee!!
Page 1 of 1