X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Has Worthy gone soft? (XFW RP 12/10)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Has Worthy gone soft? (XFW RP 12/10) Empty
PostSubject: Has Worthy gone soft? (XFW RP 12/10)   Has Worthy gone soft? (XFW RP 12/10) Empty12/5/2008, 4:40 am

Spoiler:

PART 1

~Worthy is walking to his lair surround by his wraiths all giving him evil stares~
Wraith #1: "Hey everybody it's the Worthy one who lost to an injured Jack Power and got himself eliminated from the tournament like the loser that he is."
~Worthy punches the Wraith who said that~
Black Worthy: "Please shut up my hooded minions as I am disgusted by the fact that someone had little faith in my black rage that they actually had to soften him up for me backstage, so which one of you fools attacked Jack Power?"
Wraith #2: "Whats it too you as you are showing signs of weakness as you could have won that match at anytime but you cared too much about Jack Powers injures and you started moaning about how Sentinel is wrong to put him in the match and as a result you underestimated his injuries and that cost you too lose the match."
~Black Worthy turns his back on the wraiths and walks to his locker~
Wraith #2: "Look Worthy you are supposed to be our leader but so far you have achieved nothing except losing your matches and we wraiths have been talking about it and we feel that you have gone soft in your old age."
~Black Worthy pulls out a kendo stick from the locker and turns round to hit Wraith #2 with the kendo stick then starts attacking all the other wraiths too~
Black Worthy: "Listen to me very carefully as I told you I want to beat Jack Power on my own yet one of you traitors disobeyed my order and I lost my focus as a result because I was wondering which one of you lot were responsible."
Wraith #3: "What has gotten into you as of late Worthy as the Blackhearts are about chaos and mayhem."
Black Worthy: "No the Blackhearts were formed to bring down the oppressive regime that Sentinel has been ruling with an iron fist and it is stuff like what he did to Jack Power that I am talking about, now if your quite finished I will be going down to the ring to call out Sentinel for a match and end this once and for all."

Last edited by Black Worthy on 12/5/2008, 5:05 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Has Worthy gone soft? (XFW RP 12/10)   Has Worthy gone soft? (XFW RP 12/10) Empty12/5/2008, 4:49 am

Part 2

~Black Worthy is walking through the corridors and spots his wraiths harassing Jade~
Black Worthy: "What are you guys up to now, she is just a woman so leave her alone as we have bigger enemies to deal with here in this god forsaken kingdom."
~The wraiths walk off although they seem a little confused~
Black Worthy: "Sorry about that young lady I have no idea what has gotten into them."
Jada: "Young lady!! Young lady!! Are you coming on to me you masked moron?"
~Black Worthy shakes his head and carries on towards the ring~
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Has Worthy gone soft? (XFW RP 12/10)   Has Worthy gone soft? (XFW RP 12/10) Empty12/5/2008, 4:55 am

PART 3

~Black Worthy makes his way to the ring all by himself for once~
David Hood: "Is this a different side that we are seeing of Black Worthy?"
Matt Scott: "I have no idea, but knowing the black hearts I wouldn't be surprised if it was a set up."
~Black Worthy stands in the ring with a microphone~
Black Worthy: "Ever since this company began I have tried to destroy it with my selfish actions, but after seeing Sentinel force Jack Power into our match at the LoM tournament made me realize that it is not the company that is at fault, it is our joke of a GM who does nothing but abuse his power so Sentinel get you back side out here now as I challenge you to a match at the next PPV to end your reign of terror once and for all."

OVER TO YOU SENTINEL
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Has Worthy gone soft? (XFW RP 12/10)   Has Worthy gone soft? (XFW RP 12/10) Empty12/5/2008, 9:30 pm

~"In the Air Tonight" by Nonpoint plays as The Sentinel walks out onto the stage, mic in hand~
The Sentinel: "So you want to face me, at Chaos N Mayhem?"
~Black Worthy Nods~
The Sentinel: "You know, after your little run with the Rebels, I thought that you might have finally smartened up. That you had finally saw that light, that I'm the boss, and that was never going to change. I mean, I gave you the XFW Title. With out me, you had no chance of beating Legion."
~The Crowd Boo's The Sentinel~
The Sentinel: "But now you've come up with this little Rage thing of yours. I mean, come on, Worthy, when is it enough. When are you going to realize that I'm the Supreme Ruler here. My Word is the final say, and I make all the decisions. DANTE thinks he runs XFA, but in truth, It's all me! I even proved that last week when I terminated that wannabe Amm- or whatever the hell his name was."

ON TO YOU WORTHY!
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Has Worthy gone soft? (XFW RP 12/10)   Has Worthy gone soft? (XFW RP 12/10) Empty12/6/2008, 4:56 am

Black Worthy: "You see when I created the rebels and the blackhearts my objective was to remove you from power, but due to stuff going on and fans reactions, I got pulled in another direction and in the long run I became the very person I was fighting against and that was you."
The Sentinel: "How Sweet! I'm glad you admired me enough that you want to be me, but you will never be me as I am XFW!!"
Black Worthy: "Too right I won't as you are scum and you are not worthy to be cleaning the XFW toilets let alone running the place."
The Sentinel: "Just keep digging that hole Worthy, it will make it that much easier for me to bury you."
~After The Sentinel said that he exits the stage as Black Worthy looks on confused~
Black Worthy: "Anyway enough about him, I want to speak to you the XFW audience who I have not been nice to one bit and for that I apologies as it is you guys who made me see the light as I remember getting up after losing to Jack Power in the tournament and you lot in the audience gave me a standing ovation even though I lost because you appreciate what I did in the ring, so thank you and together we shall make XFW a better place.... with or without the black hearts."
~The crowd start cheer and Black Worthy puts the microphone down and leaves the ring~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Has Worthy gone soft? (XFW RP 12/10)   Has Worthy gone soft? (XFW RP 12/10) Empty12/9/2008, 4:34 pm

~Black Worthy stops walking as he wonders what is going on~

~Sukkeltje comes out with a mic~

Sukkeltje: "You might think that I have nothing to do with this, but i just wanted to say this. Isn't it wonderful? Isn't it sweet? That the 'Bad guy', the evil man of this show thats says that it is all going to its end. That we all need to join his 'Blackrage' or we are becoming victim of it. Isn't it sweet? Cute? That the same guy now comes crying out at the hands of our fans? No! I think it's sick! Sick that you are all walking in his trap!"

~The crowd boos for Sukkeltje~

Sukkeltje: "How can you cheer for this guy? This is the guy that wanted to bring down XFW! And now he comes back crying that his little plan doesn't work out the way he wanted it to be and you cheer for him? Come on how can't you trust him? How can't you see right trough this guy? This is another trap! He is fooling you! And you all react the exact way he wanted!"

Black Worthy: "You have no idea what you are getting yourself into kid, this is not your buisiness. Just stay out of this."

Sukkeltje: "Ain't I worthy enough?"

~Worthy tries to punch Sukkeltje, but Sukkeltje dodges so worthy misses~

Sukkeltje: "Wow, relax man. I'm not here to get into your buisiness, I'll let you find it out for yourself"

~Worthy leaves the stage and Sukkeltje enters the ring~

Sukkeltje: "I am here to say hello to my mates of NLO."

~The crowd cheers as Sukkeltje says NLO~

Sukkeltje: "And I hope you guys are done partying, you need to get ready beceasue Dutch Blood is coming for your titles! And when we are going for something nothing can stop us. Not Malkyto, not Ultimo, not a referee, you aren't even save in your own house! It is Muchos problemos for you cause Dutch Blood is going to hunt you guys down. Tear you appart."

~The crowd cheers in the hope that the get to see NLO in action tonight~

Sukkeltje: "Sukkeltje: "Watch your back or break your back NLO it's your choice!"

~Sukkeltje walks away, leaving the ring, going backstage, under some boos~
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Has Worthy gone soft? (XFW RP 12/10)   Has Worthy gone soft? (XFW RP 12/10) Empty12/10/2008, 4:44 am

I like it, but with the show being today I doubt it will be added so maybe do something like this for the next show as I like your idea of convincing them that I am a bad guy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Has Worthy gone soft? (XFW RP 12/10)   Has Worthy gone soft? (XFW RP 12/10) Empty

Back to top Go down

Has Worthy gone soft? (XFW RP 12/10)
Page 1 of 1