X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

01/14 Worthy's revenge

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

01/14 Worthy's revenge Empty
PostSubject: 01/14 Worthy's revenge   01/14 Worthy's revenge Empty1/2/2009, 4:30 am

~Camera goes backstage and shows a load of Plin's Wraiths laid out~
Plin: "What is going on as my Wraiths have been getting taken out one by one all night?"
~just as he says that the camera returns to the arena where a familiar entrance video plays in the arena~

~it seems like a thunder has just stroke!
Suddenly high flames light on, as though the ‘Tron was set to fire!
Worthy makes his way to the ring
wearing a simple wrestling costume and a brown luchador mask
Worthy grabs the microphone whilst the fans chant "we're not Worthy"~
Worthy: "Thank you loyal fans of XFW and may I say how good it is to be back in the brown mask."
~The crowd cheer now that the original mask is back~
Worthy: "Last time you saw me I got screwed out of my match with Sentinel thanks to them worthless wraiths and as you can see from the backstage footage, I have taken care of that problem, the only way the Worthy one knows how, HAHAHAHA!!"
~The crowd start chanting "we're not Worthy" after that comment~
Worthy: "Thank you people but seriously, I have to admit that I have been a scum bag in the past and that I don't deserve them chants from you, but I am glad you can forgive my wrong doings from the past and with the help of you my Worthylites, we shall make the year 2009 the year of the Worthy one!!"
~The crowd start chanting "We're not Worthy even louder"~
Worthy: "Now on to business, I want both Sentinel and that traitor Plin in a match right here, right now so get your sorry backsides out here so I can kick them up and down this arena..."
~The crowd start cheering~
Worthy: "I don't care if it's a 3-way, a 2 on 1 or even a gauntlet match because Plin, I will make you pay for sticking your nose in the Worthy ones business and don't think I have forgotten about you too Sentinel as I have a rogue spear with your name on it."
~The crowd start cheering even more~
Worthy: "So come on down and feel Worthy's wrath because I will show you all why I am Worthy by name..."
~The crowd finish his catchphrase by shouting "Worthy by nature"~
Worthy: "That's right my Worthylites, Worthy by nature!!"
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Plin

Plin

Male
Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: 01/14 Worthy's revenge   01/14 Worthy's revenge Empty1/3/2009, 5:55 am

~Plin makes his appearance to the arena, he is wearing his black cape with red stripes~
Plin: "Worthy, do you think that you have enraged me? Attacking my wraiths one by one?"
~The crowd start to cheer Worthy, Worthy!~
Plin: "Shut up, scum!"
Plin: "I'm not easy to enrage, but my gods are hot tempered."
~A curtain of smoke appears around Plin, and a group of ten wraiths enters the arena~
Plin: "They require a lost lamb to be sacrificed, and that lost lamb is you."
~The Wraiths takes positions around the ring, surrounding it~
Plin: "You were talking about a 2 on 1 between The Sentinel, you, and me. I don't need The Sentinel's help to destroy you, I'll do it by myself and on my own terms."
~Arisa enters the arena holding a Golden Chalice, Plin takes it and drinks from the red substance within~
Plin: "And at the end of our match, the one that will be tasting the opponents blood, will be me!"
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: 01/14 Worthy's revenge   01/14 Worthy's revenge Empty1/3/2009, 11:09 am

Worthy: "Oh I'm really scared of a man drinking Cherry Kool-aid but with all the E's in them fizzy pop drinks, it's no wonder that you are hyper."
Plin: "How dare you disrespect the blood of the sacrifice!!"
Worthy: "Oh I'm so sorry as I wouldn't want to offend the dark gods now would I."
Plin: "I've had it up to here with your lack of respect... Wraiths attack!!"
~The Wraiths run into the ring and try to attack Worthy, but one by one they get beaten up by Worthy~
Worthy: "It's gonna take more than masked men in frocks to defeat the Worthy one."
Plin: "This is not over until I say it's over!!"
~Plin makes his way to the backstage area~
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: 01/14 Worthy's revenge   01/14 Worthy's revenge Empty1/3/2009, 1:19 pm

~The Sentinel appears on the titantron~
The Sentinel: "Worthy...your just not worth my time. We had our battle, I won. It's over. So if you haven't noticed, I have a company to run. So I suggest you go get ready for your match, because tonight, you are facing...FAITH!"
~Sentinel disappears off of the screen as Worthy looks on~
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 1356
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: 01/14 Worthy's revenge   01/14 Worthy's revenge Empty1/3/2009, 9:05 pm

~Suddenly "What I've Done" by Linkin Park blares over the sound system before a intense mixed reaction of cheers and boos instantly comes from the crowd. Faith walks out with a sly smirk on her face as half the crowd starts chanting derogatory comments, and the other half cheers for her. She stands on the center stage and cups her right hand to her ear as the crowd gets even louder before she walks halfway down the rampway. She motions to a XFW lackey for a microphone and taps it a few times to make sure it is on as the chants continue from the crowd. She then closes her eyes, leans her head back, and opens her arms 'soaking' in the moment as the derogatory chants start to dwindle due to having no effect on her. She opens her eyes once it dies down and puts the microphone to her lips...~
Faith: "Hello St. Louis, Missouri!!! *the crowd gives her a mixed reaction before dying down again* It seems to me that some of you seem to disapprove of my actions towards a certain someone at the pay-per-view, and the rest of you, loved me taking out that ditsy wannabe Spice Girl who had no business holding the XFW World Heavyweight title in the first place!! I'll tell you what, I did what I did because; she got soft. Made it look bad for all the women that were in X-Force, and all the potential women that could be in X-Force. I simply showed her the light so to speak, and right now, she's mulling over what I had to say. Now, the *imitates The Sentinel in a baby voice* big bad boss, is gonna rain on my parade! *normal voice* He thinks that putting me against Worthy will have any drastic effect on me? *she laughs* I don't think so, so why don't you go sign your little papers, go look at your little stocks because quite frankly you don't deserve to be in the ring!!"
Matt Scott: "I hate her, I hate everything about her!"
David Hood: "Well, you can certainly say that Faith knows how to make an entrance into X-Force, from the second she was on our sister show XFA she has been running her mouth, and even though she is going up against the former X-Force Champion Worthy, a wiley veteran who knows his way around the ring, she doesn't even seem phased, I gotta wonder what she's thinking."
Faith: "And now, I get to fight Worthy. Who everyone seems to cheer for now. Now don't get me wrong, I like Worthy, but like Jade, he's become a former shell of his once arrogant self, and that, just pisses me off. Maybe you'll earn respect again being the cold-calculating individual you once were, but right now? You are a powder puff version of what you used to be. You let that fool Plin come down here and disrespect you? My my, the old Worthy would have came up with some devious plan to whip his [beep!], but you? You let him sick his lackey's on you, and you let him walk to the back? *she shakes her head* If you ever decide to grow a pair Worthy, then meet me in the ring, otherwise, don't show up, as I would hate to annihilate the Stay Puff Marshmallow Man version that is the *she makes quotes* "new Worthy"."
~She takes the microphone down from her lips as the crowd has no idea what to do, so some start to yell out more derogatory comments as Faith points and laughs at the chant starter who is in the front row. She walks up to him before XFW Security separates the two of them as the camera zooms back...~
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: 01/14 Worthy's revenge   01/14 Worthy's revenge Empty1/4/2009, 9:22 am

~Whilst security is still pulling Faith away from the fan Worthy picks up the microphone again~
Worthy: "Sorry Faith did I hear you correctly, I should come and see you when I get a pair?"
~Faith nods her head and shouts "damn right powder puff"~
Worthy: "Whats that supposed to mean? We should meet up after the match in your hotel room?"
~Faith shakes her head and shouts "No that's not what I mean"~
Worthy:" Look sweet heart I have a pair but they are staying in my pants and for the record, the only way your getting laid is in that ring, but don't worry as from what I hear... your used to lying on your back."
~The crowd continue to chant derogatory comments whilst Worthy drops the microphone and walks past Faith who is restrained by security, Worthy them smiles at her and heads to the back stage area~
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 1356
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: 01/14 Worthy's revenge   01/14 Worthy's revenge Empty1/4/2009, 1:38 pm

((I like it! lol, i'm looking to generate this kinda response, I was hoping you'd be the one to talk smack back to me lol. I'm the arrogant biatch who hasn't actually did anything of note, yet i'm more cocky than anyone on the XFW roster is the gimmick I am going for Razz))
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: 01/14 Worthy's revenge   01/14 Worthy's revenge Empty1/4/2009, 1:42 pm

Thanks as I'm trying to make my character into a Rock like face (jokes around on the mic) and I am loving your character as she is brilliant (better than half the stuff WWE come out with... don't get me started with Kizarny, lol!!).

Last edited by Worthy on 1/5/2009, 3:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: 01/14 Worthy's revenge   01/14 Worthy's revenge Empty1/4/2009, 1:47 pm

Dude could be much better than the Kizarny gimmick they stuck him with. I saw the first promo and I hated it...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 01/14 Worthy's revenge   01/14 Worthy's revenge Empty

Back to top Go down

01/14 Worthy's revenge
Page 1 of 1