X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Worthys rant at Rebel Nation (XFA)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Worthys rant at Rebel Nation (XFA) Empty
PostSubject: Worthys rant at Rebel Nation (XFA)   Worthys rant at Rebel Nation (XFA) Empty10/1/2010, 4:13 am

~The X-Tron shows Worthy in a secret location with the other Rebel Nation members lined up~
Worthy: "Last Wednesdays XFW was a very disappointing show for The Rebel Nation and you know why?"
Da One: "Because you all lost?"
~Malkyto raises his hand like he's in a class room~
Malkyto: "I won my match with Bosero."
Worthy: "Winning and losing means nothing due to the corrupt nature of this company as I hit Justin with everything and he still didn't go down, which along with his new muscles tells me he's been given anabolic steriods".
Cassandra Cain: "Thats right and I was up against the XFE Chairman who clearly had the ref in his pocket as he wouldn't count to 3 for me and kept pulling me off Sentinel when I had the upper hand."
Worthy: "Again this isn't about winning and losing it's about team work...allow me to demonstrate"
~Worthy hands Da One a chop stick~
Worthy: "Snap it in half Da One."
Da One: "What like this."
~Da One snaps the chop stick in half~
Worthy: "No try snapping all these chopsticks at the same time."
~Worthy hands Da One a bunch of chopsticks, but Da One can not break them~
Da One: "Thats weird as I can't do it."
~Worthy takes the chopsticks back from Da One~
Worthy: "Thats because these chopsticks stand together making them harder to break."
~The other Rebel Nation members nod there heads in agreement~
Worthy: "You see my problem here is the lack of team work as we should stand together like the chopsticks and we should be interfering in each others matches even if we are forbidden to do so as none of us like this company and the only thing they can do is sack us which is what we want and they know that, so why are we listening to the chairman of XFE as we are not bound by his rules?"
~The other Rebel Nation members nods there heads in agreement~
Worthy: "This is why we have a new addition to the team to make our unit stronger."
~Mr Fabulous comes in camera shot~
Da One: "Is this a joke as he is not in our league?"
Worthy: "No it is not a joke and he may not be in our league at the moment, but he has potential and with our help he could be great."
Cassandra Cain: "Seriously Worthy why are you adding a newbie to our ranks?"
Worthy: "Because we need to reach out to these young upstarts and teach them how XFE manipulate it's employees, so that they can beat the system instead of joining State of Flux and whinging about all season."
Malkyto: "Me no like this guy...nice tatoo though."
Worthy: "Malkyto you don't like alot of things, but you will grow to like him."
~Worthy shakes Mr Fabulous's hand~
Mr Fabulous: "Thank you for this oppurtunity Worthy, I won't let you down and as for the rest of the crew... I will prove you all wrong in my match tonight against Boobinator...so lets stop all this bickering and lets take down this company Rebel Nation style."
~They all stand in a circle and put there fists in the middle then take them out shouting Rebel Nation~
Back to top Go down

Worthys rant at Rebel Nation (XFA)
Page 1 of 1