X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

11/12 Silent Rant

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2008-05-01

11/12 Silent Rant Empty
PostSubject: 11/12 Silent Rant   11/12 Silent Rant Empty11/7/2008, 2:01 am

~No Reason by Sum 41 hits the speakers making the crowd go wild. Flamy4eva walks out from behind a curtain and stands in the entrance way with a microphone in hand wearing faded blue jeans, a red t-shirt and a leather jacket over top. He starts to silently tread down the ramp with a look of despair in his eyes. As he reaches the ring he stops to stare at an imaginary figure in the center of the ring. Flamy4eva edges toward the ring and slowly slides into the ring. Flamy4eva stands up and stands silently as the crowd continues to cheer. As the song fades away Flamy4eva continues to dart throughout the crowd, searching for an unknown assassin that could lurch out at him at any second. He slowl brings the microphone to his face and begins to speak in a quiet voice~

David: I'm not sure I've ever seen Flamy ever shooken up this badly before

Matt: Well can you blame him?

David: Well actually... yeah, he's the one that poked the beast with a stick and expected to get away with it

Matt: He was just trying to make a name for himself David, something that you probably would never understand

Flamy4eva: .....Last week... on XFW....I was beaten by Dark Ryder

~The crowd starts to cheer at the sound of the name Dark Ryder. Flamy4eva pauses and waits for the crowd to quiet down~

Matt: He wasn't just beaten... he was destroyed, he was murdered, he was massacred he was...

David: I get it, I get it. Now shut up and listen, he's still talking...

Flamy4eva: ...Last week... everyone saw what that man did to me...he blantently attacked me before my match... causing me to trip over a chair and bruise my ankle...

~The crowd starts to boo~

Flamy4eva: I have a doctors note ~Reaches into his back pocket and holds up a piece of paper~ that clearly states that I was not at 100% and it was thanks to Dark Ryder and his theatric effects.

David: How long do you think this guy is going to believe that what Dark Ryder does is fake?

Matt: I'm not sure...but I hope he learns fast and quick that he's not messing with someone that is normal

~The crowd starts to boo louder as Flamy4eva puts the piece of paper back into his back pocket~

Flamy4eva: Now everyone knows, especially Dark Ryder, that I could have beat him if it had not been for me falling on that chair... so now the question is now that I'm at 100 percent... and now that Dark Ryder knows I can beat him... how will Sentinel... fix this little problem? So get out here Sentinel! We have a situation that calls for your attention...

(Take it from here Sentinel Razz )

Last edited by Dark Ryder on 11/8/2008, 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

11/12 Silent Rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: 11/12 Silent Rant   11/12 Silent Rant Empty11/8/2008, 3:18 pm

~The Sentinel's Music plays as he walks out onto the Stage~
The Sentinel: "So, you want to face Dark Ryder again, do you?
Flamy4eva: "That's Right. Now give me what I want!"
The Sentinel: "Watch your tone! But if you want to get destroyed again so bad, I'm not going to stand in your way. Tonight it will be you against Dark Ryder...in a LAST BLOOD MATCH!"
David: "Last Blood? I think Flamy4eva got more than he bargained for."
Matt: "The Blood will be spilled tonight."
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2008-05-01

11/12 Silent Rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: 11/12 Silent Rant   11/12 Silent Rant Empty11/8/2008, 10:38 pm