X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Worthy's Anti-XFE rant (XFW 9/29)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Worthy's Anti-XFE rant (XFW 9/29) Empty
PostSubject: Worthy's Anti-XFE rant (XFW 9/29)   Worthy's Anti-XFE rant (XFW 9/29) Empty9/26/2010, 9:52 am

~Worthy's entrance video plays on the X-Tron as he makes his way to the ring~
~Worthy is standing in the ring holding a mic~
Worthy: "Greetings gullible fools who have paid good money to watch such a crappy show just because I'm on the card and the reason I'm still in the company is because XFE management doesn't have the balls to release me from contract as they know that if they do OcW would snap me up."
~The crowd start booing~
Worthy: "Seriously this arena should be made out of toilet paper because this whole company is (Censored)."
~The crowd start chanting X.F.E to the annoyance of Worthy~
Worthy: "You parasites make me sick as last week, I along with my nation of rebels beat the crap out of them XFE management puppets known as Destiny and all you marks talk about on your internet forums is the return of that puny mortal Sentinel who was last seen leaving in the back of an ambulance because his corruption came back to bite him on the ass."
~The crowd start chanting Sentinel~
Worthy: "See this is the crap that i'm talking about as I am Worthy by name, Worthy by nature, but you fools don't know a good thing when you see it and instead of bowing to me whilst chanting 'were not worthy', you chant the name of the guy who is milking you for every penny your worth because the Sentinel is the equivalent to a pimp and you are all his hoe's."
~The crowd boo that comment~
Worthy: "Oh don't believe me, then let me show you."
~Worthy climbs over the barrier and walks up-to the hot dog stand and snatches a hot dog from a little kid and holds it up-to the camera~
Worthy: "$7.50 for this sad excuse of a hot dog...you gotta be kidding me!!"
~Worthy throws the hot dog at the little kid and walks to the backstage area and up-to the merchandise store where he grabs an XFE logo t-shirt from the rack~
Worthy: "$39.99 for a cheap and nasty t-shirt that has the company logo on...sorry but the only thing this shirt is fit for is this."
~Worthy pulls a lighter out of his pocket and burns the t-shirt in-front of the shop owner then drops it on the floor~
Worthy: "Look at it burn just like this company will when XFE's own Nero, Sentinel is done fiddling the expenses because he like the rest of the XFE roster are motivated by greed."
~Worthy walks outside the arena and spots a stall selling signs~
Worthy: "What is going on with the world today when people are paying for a piece of cardboard that has a slogan on because nobody has the imagination to come up with the own ideas as I'm sure it's cheaper to just get a piece of cardboard yourself and write your own words on it, but judging by the people queuing up here I doubt they could spell there own name?"
XFE Sign Guy: "Hey don't knock it Worthy as we make a healthy bit of profit from this line of business."
~Worthy walks over to the sign guy and grabs him by his neck~
Worthy: "Amazing how XFE can sell cardboard banners, but they can't induct me into the XFE hall of fame because I won't take a dive for Destiny and the rest of the newbies who have been hired by XFE to save money."
~Worthy throws the sign guy over his counter and then walks up-to a car in the parking lot~
Worthy: "Look at this shiny black limo folks...that's right it's the Sentinels ride and it's all you gullible fools buying into this over priced wrestling show who have paid for it, so lets hope it doesn't get damaged now as that would be a shame."
~Just as he says that a bulldozer driven by Da One rams into the shiny black limo from the side~
Worthy: "Oops a daisy!! Still with the prices of the crap that your selling to gullible XFE marks, you can afford to buy a new one and get a new paint job for it at the same time."
~Worthy walks away, then changes his mind and walks back to the limo~
Worthy: "Second thoughts I'll give you a hand with the paint job."
~Worthy pulls out a spray can and sprays a picture of a red fist with the words Rebel F'N Nation under it on the hood of the smashed limo then looks directly into the camera~
Worthy: "That's for paying Justin Alsop to screw us at last seasons pay-per view and speaking of Justin I've got something with your name on."
~Worthy pulls out a baseball bat with a spiked punk rock bracelet wrapped round it~
Worthy: "Like the song says, I won't go down without a fight, so see you in the ring...Judas."
~Worthy swings the spiked bat at the Limo windscreen then walks off~

Last edited by Worthy on 9/26/2010, 11:42 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Worthy's Anti-XFE rant (XFW 9/29)   Worthy's Anti-XFE rant (XFW 9/29) Empty9/26/2010, 11:24 am

I can't think of a decent title for this RP?

Any suggestions for a better title?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Worthy's Anti-XFE rant (XFW 9/29)   Worthy's Anti-XFE rant (XFW 9/29) Empty9/26/2010, 11:26 am

agression title
Back to top Go down
Pitbull
XFE Hall of Famer
Pitbull

Male
Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Worthy's Anti-XFE rant (XFW 9/29)   Worthy's Anti-XFE rant (XFW 9/29) Empty9/26/2010, 11:27 am

Worthy going on a rampage?
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Worthy's Anti-XFE rant (XFW 9/29)   Worthy's Anti-XFE rant (XFW 9/29) Empty9/26/2010, 11:28 am

The XDominator wrote:
agression title

Sorry I ment title for this RP as I think 'Worthy's anti-XFE rant' sounds boring?

Pitbull wrote:
Worthy going on a rampage?

Wasn't really a rampage until the end though and Worthy's wrath is my talk show, so can't use that either?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Worthy's Anti-XFE rant (XFW 9/29)   Worthy's Anti-XFE rant (XFW 9/29) Empty9/26/2010, 11:36 am

oh i got a good title the cookie crumble lol ;p
Back to top Go down
Pitbull
XFE Hall of Famer
Pitbull

Male

PostSubject: Re: Worthy's Anti-XFE rant (XFW 9/29)   Worthy's Anti-XFE rant (XFW 9/29) Empty9/26/2010, 11:37 am

Worthy sending an expensive message?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Worthy's Anti-XFE rant (XFW 9/29)   Worthy's Anti-XFE rant (XFW 9/29) Empty9/26/2010, 11:39 am

lol i like that one
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Worthy's Anti-XFE rant (XFW 9/29)   Worthy's Anti-XFE rant (XFW 9/29) Empty9/26/2010, 11:40 am

Pitbull wrote:
Worthy sending an expensive message?

Thanks as that is perfect.

EDIT: Second thoughts, seeing Anti-XFE rant on the XFE show listings might get more people checking it out thinking why is this guy slating his own fed, Laughing
Back to top Go down
Pitbull
XFE Hall of Famer
Pitbull

Male

PostSubject: Re: Worthy's Anti-XFE rant (XFW 9/29)   Worthy's Anti-XFE rant (XFW 9/29) Empty9/26/2010, 11:44 am

Very true.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Worthy's Anti-XFE rant (XFW 9/29)   Worthy's Anti-XFE rant (XFW 9/29) Empty9/26/2010, 11:46 am

oh so very true you testify man
Back to top Go down
Danny Young
XFE Hall of Famer
Danny Young

Male
Number of posts : 781
Registration date : 2009-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Worthy's Anti-XFE rant (XFW 9/29)   Worthy's Anti-XFE rant (XFW 9/29) Empty9/28/2010, 1:58 pm

Worthy makes a statement at XFEs expense?
Back to top Go down
Mr_Fabulous

Mr_Fabulous

Male
Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2010-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Worthy's Anti-XFE rant (XFW 9/29)   Worthy's Anti-XFE rant (XFW 9/29) Empty9/29/2010, 8:40 am

continued

~Worthy's entrance video plays on the X-Tron as he makes his way to the ring~
~Worthy is standing in the ring holding a mic~
Worthy: "Greetings gullible fools who have paid good money to watch such a crappy show just because I'm on the card and the reason I'm still in the company is because XFE management doesn't have the balls to release me from contract as they know that if they do OcW would snap me up."
~The crowd start booing~
Worthy: "Seriously this arena should be made out of toilet paper because this whole company is (Censored)."
~The crowd start chanting X.F.E to the annoyance of Worthy~
Worthy: "You parasites make me sick as last week, I along with my nation of rebels beat the crap out of them XFE management puppets known as Destiny and all you marks talk about on your internet forums is the return of that puny mortal Sentinel who was last seen leaving in the back of an ambulance because his corruption came back to bite him on the ass."
~The crowd start chanting Sentinel~
Worthy: "See this is the crap that i'm talking about as I am Worthy by name, Worthy by nature, but you fools don't know a good thing when you see it and instead of bowing to me whilst chanting 'were not worthy', you chant the name of the guy who is milking you for every penny your worth because the Sentinel is the equivalent to a pimp and you are all his hoe's."
~The crowd boo that comment~
Worthy: "Oh don't believe me, then let me show you."
~Worthy climbs over the barrier and walks up-to the hot dog stand and snatches a hot dog from a little kid and holds it up-to the camera~
Worthy: "$7.50 for this sad excuse of a hot dog...you gotta be kidding me!!"
~Worthy throws the hot dog at the little kid and walks to the backstage area and up-to the merchandise store where he grabs an XFE logo t-shirt from the rack~
Worthy: "$39.99 for a cheap and nasty t-shirt that has the company logo on...sorry but the only thing this shirt is fit for is this."
~Worthy pulls a lighter out of his pocket and burns the t-shirt in-front of the shop owner then drops it on the floor~
Worthy: "Look at it burn just like this company will when XFE's own Nero, Sentinel is done fiddling the expenses because he like the rest of the XFE roster are motivated by greed."
~Worthy walks outside the arena and spots a stall selling signs~
Worthy: "What is going on with the world today when people are paying for a piece of cardboard that has a slogan on because nobody has the imagination to come up with the own ideas as I'm sure it's cheaper to just get a piece of cardboard yourself and write your own words on it, but judging by the people queuing up here I doubt they could spell there own name?"
XFE Sign Guy: "Hey don't knock it Worthy as we make a healthy bit of profit from this line of business."
~Worthy walks over to the sign guy and grabs him by his neck~
Worthy: "Amazing how XFE can sell cardboard banners, but they can't induct me into the XFE hall of fame because I won't take a dive for Destiny and the rest of the newbies who have been hired by XFE to save money."
~Worthy throws the sign guy over his counter and then walks up-to a car in the parking lot~
Worthy: "Look at this shiny black limo folks...that's right it's the Sentinels ride and it's all you gullible fools buying into this over priced wrestling show who have paid for it, so lets hope it doesn't get damaged now as that would be a shame."
~Just as he says that a bulldozer driven by Da One rams into the shiny black limo from the side~
Worthy: "Oops a daisy!! Still with the prices of the crap that your selling to gullible XFE marks, you can afford to buy a new one and get a new paint job for it at the same time."
~Worthy walks away, then changes his mind and walks back to the limo~
Worthy: "Second thoughts I'll give you a hand with the paint job."
~Worthy pulls out a spray can and sprays a picture of a red fist with the words Rebel F'N Nation under it on the hood of the smashed limo then looks directly into the camera~
Worthy: "That's for paying Justin Alsop to screw us at last seasons pay-per view and speaking of Justin I've got something with your name on."
~Worthy pulls out a baseball bat with a spiked punk rock bracelet wrapped round it~
Worthy: "Like the song says, I won't go down without a fight, so see you in the ring...Judas."
~Worthy swings the spiked bat at the Limo windscreen then walks off~

suddenly the sound of machine guns shots are heard over the arena the lights go off lightening flashes are streaking over the arena the sound of ZZ tops sharped dressed man is playing....the rumble of a motor bike is heard....the crowd stand to there feet

Mr_Fabulous makes his way to the ring acknowledges the crowd enters the ring and picks up the mic the crowd cheer as Mr_Fabulous is about to speak.

Mr_Fabulous speaks: You know ive been out the back listening to ol grumble guts worthy putting down you fine folks and you know what i came out here to just say who in the blue hell is Worthy flapping his trap yaky de yak yak blah blah blah damn blah!

the crowd interrupts with cheers

Mr_Fabulous speaks: all i hear is Sentinel this Sentinel that Justin this Justin that yaky de yak yak

the crowd cheer again

Mr_Fabulous speaks again: Worthy look bro the Sentinel gave me my break here so Im one of those noobies your talking about and ill be buggered if im going to stand here and let you put him down this fine crowd and the sentinel... how about you come back on down to this ring and this noob will show you a lesson in manners.

the crowd stand to there feet and start chanting Worthy!! Worthy!! Worthy!! but no sign of Worthy

Mr_Fabulous speaks: yep just what I thought all mouth no action well ladies and gentlemen another day maybe its obvious to me someone is afraid to face me mind you after all look at me Im Fabulous!!...who could compete with me.

Mr_Fabulous starts flexing his muscles the crowd respond with cheers.

suddenly Worthy's entrance video plays on the X-Tron there's Worthy standing at the top of the ramp with a mic in his hand.

the crowd turns there attention to the ramp and boos Worthy

Worthy speaks : well I see your getting acquainted with the parasites out there Mr so called fab who are you trying to impress? because it aint me... how about I come down there and rip that mic from you and shove it where the sun doesn't shine?...lets see you open your cake hole then.

Mr_Fabulous speaks: well well well if aint ol grumble so you decided to come out.. well Worthy i see a empty ring here with only me in it there's the ramp make your way down and try and take this mic off me!

The crowd erupts with cheers they stand to there feet, flashes from cameras are going off everywhere

Mr_Fabulous drops the mic stands there as Worthy makes his way down to the ring:

Worthy enters the ring Mr_Fabulous walks up to Worthy the crowd are silent as the two wrestlers stand face to face with each other smack talking each other nose to nose now the tension builds up suddenly Worthy slaps Mr_Fabulous in the face...Mr_Fabulous stands there with no emotion he looks away to the crowd then looks at Worthy again then with out notice pushes Worthy away and follows with a clothes line to the neck...Worthy drops to the mat Mr_Fabulous jumps on top of Worthy and starts hitting him with a series of blows to the head....suddenly from nowhere security guards enter the ring and pull the two wrestlers apart but the two wrestlers are still trying to hit each other as they are getting pulled away....the crowd are cheering and booing at the same time when out of no where The Sentinel enters the ring.

The Sentinel picks up a mic and speaks: Worthy Ive just about had enough of you and your band of misguided Rebel nation this time you've gone to far.

The Crowd chant Sentinel Sentinel Sentinel as The Sentinel rolls up his sleeves and drops the mic he makes his way over to Worthy as Worthy is still held by Security Guards...Mr_Fabulous is released as well and he also makes his way over to Worthy the crowd are now cheering hit him !!! hit him!!!....Held by security guards Worthy is helpless to move The Sentinel hits Worthy hard in the stomach as Mr_Fabulous moves in closer.....

to be continued

Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Worthy's Anti-XFE rant (XFW 9/29)   Worthy's Anti-XFE rant (XFW 9/29) Empty9/29/2010, 9:26 am

There is a reason why this is in the archive section as it's for tonights show which has been confirmed last night so there is no way to add this to the RP.

Plus why would you and Sentinel work together when last week you and him had diffrences.

Don't worry I still have plans for you, but it'll have to wait until XFA as the change of plan with Slugger has ment my kidnapping and spy RP had to go.
Back to top Go down
Mr_Fabulous

Mr_Fabulous

Male
Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2010-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Worthy's Anti-XFE rant (XFW 9/29)   Worthy's Anti-XFE rant (XFW 9/29) Empty9/30/2010, 7:43 am

lol...all cool mate was thinking it was to late and the sentinel and i having differences i was trying to work it so you could of added in the RP we sorted out the differences which surprised you and now i was turning on you... but in the end i was with you....but all cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worthy's Anti-XFE rant (XFW 9/29)   Worthy's Anti-XFE rant (XFW 9/29) Empty

Back to top Go down

Worthy's Anti-XFE rant (XFW 9/29)
Page 1 of 1