X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Worthys Wrath... (Aggression)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Worthys Wrath... (Aggression) Empty
PostSubject: Worthys Wrath... (Aggression)   Worthys Wrath... (Aggression) Empty7/21/2011, 3:32 am

~The ring is set up with carpet and chairs for another edition of Worthy's Wrath~
Worthy: "Welcome to Worthy's Wrath."
~The crowd start chanting “we're not worthy” whilst making bowing gestures~
Worthy: "Last week I won the first ever Worthy Rules match, but some people, like that Reggie Muppet at commentary thinks that I am abusing my power and that I created that match to get an easy victory...WELL YOUR WRONG!!"
~The crowd cheer after he said that~
Worthy: "The idea of the Worthy Rules match is to encourage my minions on the roster to show some aggression and actually try to win the match as I'm sick of wrestlers in this company leaving it to the judges and hoping they get the decision because they are too tired to finish the match or they can't find a way to pin or submit the opponent, so they just stall...WELL NO MORE!!"
~The crowd cheer as Worthy looks straight into the camera~
Worthy: "That is why you lost Kayls because you didn't show any aggression in our match."
~The crowd start chanting “show some aggression”~
Worthy: "Don't get me wrong Kayls, I have a lot of respect for you and I know you are bigger than this wood elf bimbo routine...SO SHOW SOME AGGRESSION!!"
~The crowd start chanting “show some aggression” again~
Worthy: "Listen to the crowd Kayls as they know it's inside you, just as much as I do, so I'm going to let you face me again in any match of your choosing, what do you say?"
~The crowd cheer the idea~
Worthy: "Kayls get down to this ring, accept my offer, make the match and SHOW SOME AGGRESSION!!"
Back to top Go down
Kayls

Kayls

Female
Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2011-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Worthys Wrath... (Aggression)   Worthys Wrath... (Aggression) Empty7/22/2011, 5:47 am

~Wagner’s Ride of the Valkyrie’s starts to echo around the arena from the sound system and then the ‘tron kicks into life to reveal a darkened room with the silhouette of a cloaked figure just visible to the fore~
Figure: "Worthy, you can call Kayls out all you like, she will not come. Although I am here, to pass any “Worthy” messages on to her."
~Worthy and the crowd are stunned into silence at this intrusion. Worthy regains his composure~
Worthy: "What the *beep* is this, a Lord of the Rings convention? Just who the *beep* are you? And why isn’t Kayls going to answer my challenge?"
~The cloaked figure just chuckles for a second or two~
Figure: "Who I am will be revealed at a time of my choosing and not yours, you see we’ve already met on several occasions. I believe that Kayls is getting ready for the upcoming Tag Match and doesn’t want to be disturbed by the pathetic rantings of a madman."
~The audience boo's at Worthy being called. In the ring Worthy looks shocked~
Figure: "Now, as to a match type of her choosing, well I guess she’d like one where there are no time-limits, so how about this one, you and her in an Ironman Match, at time of your choosing. I’m sure she’ll agree to that proposal."
~The crowd starts to cheer and chant “Ironman...Ironman. Do It...Do It."~
Worthy: "I agree to your proposal, providing that Kayls will show her face and show some AGGRESSION this time."
Figure: "Oh, I’m sure she will and she may even show some tonight. One last thing Worthy, unleashing Kayls as you wish to, may not be your finest decision."
~The ‘tron goes black as all eye focus on Worthy who just shrugs and leaves the ring~
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Worthys Wrath... (Aggression)   Worthys Wrath... (Aggression) Empty7/22/2011, 6:30 am

~Worthy turns away from the X-Tron and addresses the audience~
Worthy: "*beep* knows who that cloaked figure is, but that's the kind of aggression I want to see."
~The crowd cheer~
Worthy: "As for the match...let me remind everyone what happened the last time the Worthy one was in an Ironman match, back at Super Force 3 a few months ago...roll the footage."
~The footage on the X-Tron shows the ref declaring it a 1-1 draw and announcing sudden death, then it shows Worthy doing a somersault splash off the turnbuckle out of the ring driving Slugger through the announcers table followed by Worthy crawling back in the ring at 9 to get the count out victory and his hands raised~
Worthy: "So Kayls if you want to beat me in our Ironman match then that's the kind of aggression your going to need because if I would do that to one of my friends who I'm teaming up with tonight, then think what I'm going to do to a little pixie like you."
~The crowd cheer~
Worthy: "Why? Because I'm Worthy by name..."
~The crowd finishes his catch phrase off by shouting “Worthy by nature”~
Worthy: "...Damn right!!"
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Worthys Wrath... (Aggression)   Worthys Wrath... (Aggression) Empty7/22/2011, 9:55 am

Nice response Kayls and I can't wait to see where this goes.

BTW is the cloaked Justin Bieber? Laughing
(just kidding I know who it is).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worthys Wrath... (Aggression)   Worthys Wrath... (Aggression) Empty

Back to top Go down

Worthys Wrath... (Aggression)
Page 1 of 1