X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Most Contraversial Episode of Worthy's Wrath (Aggression)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Most Contraversial Episode of Worthy's Wrath (Aggression) Empty
PostSubject: Most Contraversial Episode of Worthy's Wrath (Aggression)   Most Contraversial Episode of Worthy's Wrath (Aggression) Empty11/20/2011, 11:05 am

~Worthy is stood in the middle of the ring which has been set-up for another edition of Worthy's Wrath~
Worthy: "Welcome puny mortals to another edition Worthy's Wrath!!"
~The crowd start booing~
Worthy: "My guest on today's show will be my Mask Massacre opponent in a couple of days time at the Unsolitary Confinement PPV..."
~The crowd cheer for the guest~
Worthy: "So with out further ado and without his helmet, I give you, THE MYSTERY BIKER!!"
~YMCA by the Village People play as a dwarf dressed up like Mr Slave from South Park makes his way down the ramp~
Reggie Miller: "I guess it must have been the racing leathers that made him look taller?"
Brandon Routh: "Don't be stupid Reggie, that's clearly not the Mystery Biker as he is not even the same build."
~The crowd boo as the Biker Dwarf makes his way into the ring and Worthy gives him a leg up so he can sit on one of the chairs~
Worthy: "So worthless parasite, what makes you think that you are worthy enough to play my games?"
Biker Dwarf: "Ooh...I guess it's because I like playing games."
Worthy: "Well I don't think you'll be liking this game much!!"
Biker Dwarf: "Ooh I bet I will, hehe! As I like being chased and I'm always ready for a spanking."
Reggie Miller: "I told you that the Mystery Biker was a sicko."
Brandon Routh: "THAT'S NOT THE MYSTERY BIKER!!"
Worthy: "Okay...onto my next question, what is your problem with me?"
Dwarf Biker: "Ooh...I guess it's because like all these fans, I'm jealous of the fact that you are the best wrestler in the whole wide world."
~The fans boo loudly~
Reggie Miller: "I knew it was because Mystery Biker is jealous of Worthy."
Brandon Routh: "How many times do I have to tell you, THAT IS NOT THE MYSTERY BIKER!!"
Worthy: "Why thank you, but I can't say the same for you as you always seem to come up short in your matches."
~Worthy laughs as the crowd boo~
Biker Dwarf: "Ooh behave!!"
Worthy: "You dare disrespect the Worthy one?"
Biker Dwarf: "Ooh no, I would never do that as I'm not worthy."
~The crowd start chanting “Worthless”~
Worthy: "Well in that case, bow before me puny mortal and I might go easy on you at the PPV."
~Worthy pulls the Biker Dwarf off the chair and forces him to bow~
Biker Dwarf: "Ooh please cancel the match?"
Worthy: "Hell no!!"
Biker Dwarf: "Ooh pretty please?"
Worthy: "In fact I fancy having the match right now..."
~Worthy cheap shots the Biker Dwarf on the head with the microphone and starts beating down on him as the crowd start chanting “you suck” towards Worthy~
Brandon Routh: "First women and now dwarfs? Worthy has stooped to a new low."
Reggie Miller: "What are you talking about as Worthy is going is going to fight the Mystery Biker at the PPV anyway?"
Brandon Rough: "I keep telling you, THAT IS NOT THE MYSTERY BIKER!!"
~All of a sudden “4 words to choke upon” by Bullet for my Valentine plays as the Mystery Biker runs down the ramp and heads towards the ring to make the save~
Brandon Routh: "NOW THIS IS THE MYSTERY BIKER!!"
~Worthy gets out of the ring, climbs over the barricades and escapes through the crowd just as the Mystery Biker gets in the ring~
Brandon Routh: "Just shows that Worthy is a typical coward who won't pick on someone his own size."
~Worthy is stood behind the fans at the back looking on as the Mystery Biker smashes up the Worthy's Wrath set~
Reggie Miller: "Worthy is smart enough to wait till his Mask Massacre match at the PPV this Wednesday."
Brandon Routh (directly to the camera): "GOOD! I HOPE WORTHY SHOWS UP AND I HOPE THAT MYSTERY BIKER NOT ONLY RIPS WORTHY'S MASK OFF, BUT I HOPE HE RIPS HIS HEAD OFF WITH IT!!"
Reggie Miller: "Calm down Brandon, you'll give yourself high blood pressure."
Brandon Routh: "Okay...I'm calm...but even though Worthy's antics usually annoy me, today he crossed the line!!"
Back to top Go down

Most Contraversial Episode of Worthy's Wrath (Aggression)
Page 1 of 1