X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Worthy's Wrath (XFW 3/10)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Worthy's Wrath (XFW 3/10) Empty
PostSubject: Worthy's Wrath (XFW 3/10)   Worthy's Wrath (XFW 3/10) Empty3/5/2010, 3:26 am

*Become the storm by Ryashon plays as Worthy makes his way to the ring which has a bamboo like carpet, bonzai trees, x-tron with bamboo around it and oriental cushions to sit on*

Worthy: "Yes it's time for another episode of Worthy's Wrath and my guest today is that sad pathetic clown who killed me in the first place...so lets give a...NO SCREW THAT, HE'S NOT WORTHY ENOUGH FOR THIS CROWD!!"
~The crowd cheer as they hate Morbid more than Worthy~
Worthy: "So Morbid Distruction, no lame excuses, just get your backside out here now as we have somethings to discuss."
~Morbid Distruction appears on the X-Tron~
Morbid: "I may be a clown, but I ain't a fool, I've seen what you did to the other members of the Phoenix four way and like you said these XFE fans are not Worthy enough to see me..."
~Worthy interrupts~
Worthy: "Actually I said your not Worthy enough for the XFE audience, but continue."
Morbid: "Long story short, I see no reason why I should waste my energy on your show because if I wanted a mouthy Brit to talk down to me whilst not letting me get a word in edge ways, then I'll fly over to the UK and appear on the Jeremy Kyle show."
Worthy: "Unfortunately Jeremy Kyle only talks to Cider drinking, workshy chavs from council estates where as I'm not picky who I have on my show, so come out from behind the curtain wizard and face me like a man."
~Just as Worthy says that the camera man hits Worthy from behind with the camera and takes off the disguise to reveal that it was Morbid Distruction dressed up~
Morbid: "Ask and you shall receive."
~Then Worthy immediately gets up and starts laughing, so Morbid runs out of the ring~
Worthy: "The foolish man who runs only prolongs his downfall...I will see you at the Massacre clown."

Last edited by Worthy on 3/7/2010, 10:40 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Worthy's Wrath (XFW 3/10)   Worthy's Wrath (XFW 3/10) Empty3/5/2010, 6:02 pm

Only issue, you've already given him the Mark of the Phoenix, you did that in your LMS match with him.
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Worthy's Wrath (XFW 3/10)   Worthy's Wrath (XFW 3/10) Empty3/7/2010, 10:40 am

I've editted it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worthy's Wrath (XFW 3/10)   Worthy's Wrath (XFW 3/10) Empty

Back to top Go down

Worthy's Wrath (XFW 3/10)
Page 1 of 1