X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

D.A.S before facing Rebel Nation (XFW)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

D.A.S before facing Rebel Nation (XFW) Empty
PostSubject: D.A.S before facing Rebel Nation (XFW)   D.A.S before facing Rebel Nation (XFW) Empty1/4/2011, 5:00 pm

~The camera cuts backstage where Jay and Pitbull are walking towards the ring in their wrestling gear and with their tag team titles around their waists. Jill runs up to them~
Jill Wagner: "Jay! Pitbull! Guys! Wait up!"
~Jay and Pitbull turn to face Jill, both smiling their cocky smirk~
Jill Wagner: "Guys, up next you're facing Rebel Nation members Da_One and Mr_Fabulous. It's gonna be one of your tougher matches to date. How are you feeling heading in?"
~The crowd boos at Rebel Nation as Pitbull laughs a bit before talking~
Pitbull: "How are we feeling? Jilly-girl, last season we proved to anyone who had the cojones to step up that we are simply the greatest tag team in the universe. We haven't been beat for two seasons. So if anyone should have butterflies it's Da_one and his absolutely fabulous tag team partner."
~The crowd boos at the mention of Rebel Nation~
Jill Wagner: "But with Da_One's experience edge and Mr_Fabulous having been very impressive since coming here, this can't be easy for you."
Pitbull: "Impressive? That steroid commercial? Gimme a break. No...actually, I haven't forgotten his disrespect when he first came so he gets in my face and I'll give him a break. Broken bones, ligaments and a broken pride to be more spesific."
Jill Wagner: "What about Da_one, he's gotta be one of the most proficient technicians in XFE. And one of the most experienced. How do you plan on dealing with him?"
~Pitbull gets a more serious look on his face as he looks at Jill~
Pitbull: "Da_One I actually respect. He's ruthless, efficient and knows what he's doing. But my friend...Experience doesn't come alone. Age slows you down and makes you vulnerable. And trust me, if you lose a bit of speed or show a thread of weakness, we'll break you."
~Jay steps up, looking at Jill~
Jay Thorn: "Let me break it down for you, Jill. You know that song, "Nothing compares to you"?"
Jill Wagner: "Um...yeah..."
Jay Thorn: "Nobody cares what you do or don't know Jill. And no, I'm not talking about you when it comes to that song. To be perfectly honest, on a scale of 1-10 you're a 7 at most. Sorry..."
~The crowd starts a Jill chant as Jay smiles~
Jay Thorn: "What I mean is I guess is a cover version of the song. Because when it comes to tag team competition....(sings) No one compares, No one compares...To us...Now, if you'll excuse us, we have some Rebel ass to whip."
~Jay and Pitbull walk off for their match as the audience chants "D.A.S"~
David Hood: "Well, looks like the season break didn't cause any ego problems for the brothers."
Matt Scott: "Why should it? As far as the tag team division goes, the Thorns are the kings of the world."
David Hood: "I can't argue with that but a little humility is good every here and there."
Matt Scott: "Why be humble if you're the best. Like me."
David Hood: "And that's why the only one who'll hang out with you is your mirror."
Back to top Go down

D.A.S before facing Rebel Nation (XFW)
Page 1 of 1