X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The new Rebel Nation Interviewer (XFA 9/25) *NOT FINISHED*

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

The new Rebel Nation Interviewer (XFA 9/25) *NOT FINISHED* Empty
PostSubject: The new Rebel Nation Interviewer (XFA 9/25) *NOT FINISHED*   The new Rebel Nation Interviewer (XFA 9/25) *NOT FINISHED* Empty9/23/2010, 6:07 am

~Worthy appears on the X-Tron in a secret location which looks like an abandoned warehouse, surrounded by the other Rebel Nation members~
Worthy: "Greetings audience members of the B Show known as X-Force Aggression."
~The crowd boo that comment~
Worthy: "Sit back and relax because you are about to witness for the first time in the history of this whole company a none bias interview as I will no longer be conducting interviews with corrupt individuals such as Jill Wagner, which is why I got my own personal interviewer who is the interviewer on the UK version of Wipeout which is so superior that it's called Total Wipeout over here, so lets give a warm welcome to the official Rebel Nation Interviewer...Amanda Byram."
~Worthy and the other Rebel Nation clap as Amanda Byram appears on camera~
The new Rebel Nation Interviewer (XFA 9/25) *NOT FINISHED* Amanda10
Amanda Byram: "Thank you all for your warm reception and thank you Worthy for giving me the chance to prove that I am better than my US counterpart Jill Wagner when it comes to interviews as I've seen her on that American version of Total Wipeout and her guests are so sick of her that they throw up before they even get to Dizzy Dummies."
~The crowd boo Amanda Byram and start chanting USA!!~
Worthy: "Amanda just ignore the XFE rent-a-mob crowd who probably got there tickets given to them for free just to fill the arena and make XFE look like they have a sell out crowd."
~The crowd start booing and chanting X.F.E~
Amanda Byram: "Whatever, lets get down to business..."
Paul Playboy Andrews (interrupts): "Yeah lets get down to business shall we my Irish Princess?"
~Worthy pulls Paul Playboy Andrews back~
Worthy: "I think she meant conduct an interview."
Paul Playboy Andrews: "Erm...that's what I was talking about, it's just you Worthy with your dirty mind."
Amanda Byram: "So Playboy have you got anything to say to the XFE crowd fella?"

Last edited by Worthy on 9/23/2010, 8:56 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: The new Rebel Nation Interviewer (XFA 9/25) *NOT FINISHED*   The new Rebel Nation Interviewer (XFA 9/25) *NOT FINISHED* Empty9/23/2010, 8:46 am

Paul Playboy Andrews: "You see...you people...just don’t get it. The morons backstage....just don’t get it. Everyone wonders why we’re doing this...why does Rebel Nation exist. It exists for one reason...for revenge. Revenge on what this federation has done to us. Holding us down from the success that is rightfully ours."
~The crowd continues to boo~
Paul Playboy Andrews: "Just look at the people who are in Rebel Nation. Worthy...former XFE World Heavyweight Champion. Malkyto...2 time former XFE World Heavyweight Champion. And, of course, myself...the longest reigning XFE World Heavyweight Champion in history. Where is the respect we are due? Why are we being pushed aside?"
~A "You Suck" emits from the crowd as Playboy turns his attention to Amanda~
Paul Playboy Andrews: "Here...in Rebel Nation...you have the cream of the crop. The best of the best from XFE."
~Playboy puts his arm around Amanda~
Paul Playboy Andrews: "We have the best..."
~Amanda jumps a bit as Playboy takes a squeeze where the camera doesn’t see~
Paul Playboy Andrews: "... looking and smartest interviewer that exists. And together...no one...can stop us."
CONTINUE ON AS YOU SEE FIT.
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: The new Rebel Nation Interviewer (XFA 9/25) *NOT FINISHED*   The new Rebel Nation Interviewer (XFA 9/25) *NOT FINISHED* Empty9/23/2010, 9:42 am

Amanda Byram: "Thank you Playboy. (whispers) here's my number."
~Amanda turns to Malkyto and points the mic in his face~
Amanda Byram: "What about you Malkyto?"
Malkyto: "What about me?"
Amanda Byram: "Have you got anything you would like to get off your chest?"
Malkyto: "Yes there is a fly on my chest...oh wait it's gone now."
Amanda Byram: "No I meant anything you'd like to say to the people watching this right now?"
Malkyto: "Erm...hi mom I'm on TV."
~Amanda gives up and points the mic in front of Cassandra Cain~
Amanda Byram: "Okay, what about you Cassandra, and I'm a big fan of yours because you are a true role model to women everywhere."
Cassandra Cain: "You bet I am and it's nice to get a bit of recognition for a change even if it's by force and it's nice to have an actual female in this company instead of the usual butch types we get here."
Amanda Byram : "Why thank you, although looking at the rest of the women in this company it's not saying much."
~Amanda Byram then points the mic in front of Da_One~

Last edited by Worthy on 9/24/2010, 2:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
daone
XFE Hall of Famer
daone

Male
Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2010-01-30

PostSubject: Re: The new Rebel Nation Interviewer (XFA 9/25) *NOT FINISHED*   The new Rebel Nation Interviewer (XFA 9/25) *NOT FINISHED* Empty9/23/2010, 8:19 pm

Amanda Byram: "So Da_one what are you getting out of this nation?"
~Da_one crosses his legs and rubs his chin~
Da_one: "I get respect out of this. This is to show this organization that we aren't going to play by their so called rules."
~The fans begin to boo louder as Da_one talks~
Da_one: "The first day I got here I knew this was as fake as it got. Worthy and I have talked about this since our title match. It shouldn't be a surprise to you idiots."
Da_one: "I'm starting to feel bad that I didn't finish The Sentinel off when I had him."
Amanda Byram: "You put him out for two seasons right?"
Da_one: "Yes I did. The next time I get him in a ring I will make sure he doesn't walk away."
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: The new Rebel Nation Interviewer (XFA 9/25) *NOT FINISHED*   The new Rebel Nation Interviewer (XFA 9/25) *NOT FINISHED* Empty9/24/2010, 2:52 am

Amanda Byram: "So there you have it, now back to the arena."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The new Rebel Nation Interviewer (XFA 9/25) *NOT FINISHED*   The new Rebel Nation Interviewer (XFA 9/25) *NOT FINISHED* Empty

Back to top Go down

The new Rebel Nation Interviewer (XFA 9/25) *NOT FINISHED*
Page 1 of 1