X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

xfa (11/6)..finished

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

xfa (11/6)..finished Empty
PostSubject: xfa (11/6)..finished   xfa (11/6)..finished Empty10/26/2010, 2:13 am

~Rooftops by Lost Phopets begins to blast over the arena sound system as Slugger walks out on the entrance ramp, Slugger stands there and signals for the music to stop, which it does.~

Slugger: "At the end of Last season, I finally unmasked the masked attacker!."

~Crowd begins to cheer loudly~

Slugger: "But unfortunately i was not able to see a face and apparently no one else did ether."

~Crowd know begins a wave of boos~

Slugger: "Hold on guys, I did lucky get a hold of the mask. and using some of my contacts i was able to find out who the mask belonged to. And after my match tonight i will finally be able to call that man out and he will face his punishment for costing me MY! aggression title."

~Slugger walks down to the ring high fiving some of the fans on the way, as he reaches the ring he poses for the fans then slides into the ring.~

Slugger: "Speaking of my match tonight, Gust i hope your ready for your second defeat in a row because tonight i plan on handing you the ass whooping you should of deserved at the start of last season!."

~Gust then appears at the entrance ramp~

Gust: "OH Slugger you always think you can beat anyone you come up against, its a trait i admire for sure but tonight there will be only one man walking out of that ring 100% and that will be your king! and once i defeat you I'm putting the champ on notice because I'm getting my title back."

Slugger: "Your putting the champ on notice? Gust he defeated you once already don't put yourself through another embarrassing beating from Jesse so how about you leave the title shots to someone who can actually! win them like me."

Gust: "Slugger tonight when i beat ou fair and sqaure inside that ring im gonna finally shut you up and prove i will be getting my title back!."

*Gust walks out backstage to get ready for the match*

Slugger: "Well now that the chump has gone backstage, It time for me to get ready to give him the ass whooping of a lifetime!."

~Crowd cheer for slugger, Slugger poses for the crowd for a few seconds before also heading backstage~

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male

PostSubject: Re: xfa (11/6)..finished   xfa (11/6)..finished Empty10/30/2010, 7:14 pm

edited with an ending
Back to top Go down
John Deep
XFE Hall of Famer
John Deep

Male
Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2010-01-01

PostSubject: Re: xfa (11/6)..finished   xfa (11/6)..finished Empty10/31/2010, 5:49 am

Finally Very Happy
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male

PostSubject: Re: xfa (11/6)..finished   xfa (11/6)..finished Empty11/1/2010, 3:06 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: xfa (11/6)..finished   xfa (11/6)..finished Empty

Back to top Go down

xfa (11/6)..finished
Page 1 of 1