X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vulgar Display (XFW 6/1, finished)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
JPower

JPower

Male
Number of posts : 1152
Registration date : 2008-06-27

Vulgar Display (XFW 6/1, finished) Empty
PostSubject: Vulgar Display (XFW 6/1, finished)   Vulgar Display (XFW 6/1, finished) Empty5/30/2011, 1:27 am

(insert most awesome, epic, controversial VDoP of ALL TIME! here)

Last edited by JPower on 6/1/2011, 9:05 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://jackpowerx.tumblr.com
Danny Young
XFE Hall of Famer
Danny Young

Male
Number of posts : 781
Registration date : 2009-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Vulgar Display (XFW 6/1, finished)   Vulgar Display (XFW 6/1, finished) Empty5/31/2011, 9:33 am

sneezing on the camera and using a passer-by to wipe it off?
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Vulgar Display (XFW 6/1, finished)   Vulgar Display (XFW 6/1, finished) Empty5/31/2011, 9:53 am

Just have a never before seen guest on it?, maybe someone who is listed as one of the most chastmic superstars in XFE history!, one of the most talented techs to grace a squared circle and easily the most unluckiest superstar in xfe today! Yes none other then ME! Hahaha
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
XFE Hall of Famer
Jeremy

Male
Number of posts : 1341
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Vulgar Display (XFW 6/1, finished)   Vulgar Display (XFW 6/1, finished) Empty5/31/2011, 10:03 am

He's up to no good is old Jack Power... I can feel it.... I'm scared....
Back to top Go down
http://oceaniawrestling.forumotion.net/forum.htm
SaintPatrik
XFE Hall of Famer
SaintPatrik

Male
Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Vulgar Display (XFW 6/1, finished)   Vulgar Display (XFW 6/1, finished) Empty5/31/2011, 12:29 pm

This is going to hurt... Vulgar Display (XFW 6/1, finished) 142498
Back to top Go down
JPower

JPower

Male

PostSubject: Re: Vulgar Display (XFW 6/1, finished)   Vulgar Display (XFW 6/1, finished) Empty6/1/2011, 12:21 am

(author's note: this RP is probably going to be Exhibit A in my sentencing case where I'm sent straight to Hell. If it's too offensive to include, I'll understand. In the meantime...)

~The lights in the arena dim. A single spotlight shines toward the ring, which is covered in a red velvet carpet. A red leather sectional sofa sits in one corner with a cherry wood table in the center~
Matt Scott: "Oh, Gosh, here we go again."
David Hood: "Knock it off, Matt!"
Maria Menounos: "Ladies and gentlemen. It's time once again for..."
*The crowd shouts along with Maria as she announces~
Maria Menounos: "Vulgar Display Of Power!"
~"Walk" by Pantera blasts over the PA system, and a spotlight shines on the entrance ramp, where it stands until the intro ends and Jack Power, dressed in a sharp three-piece suit plus his usual decorations walks down the aisle~
Maria Menounos: "Please welcome, from Fort Wayne, Indiana...Jack Power!"
David Hood: "Well, it looks to all like the old Jack is back finally. Let's see what mischief he has up his sleeve."
Matt Scott: "He'd better not badmouth our lord and savior Patrik."
David Hood: "Unless I'm wrong, that's exactly who he's going to badmouth today, Matt!"
~The music dies down, and the applause and cheers simmer down as Jack stands in the center of the ring, pacing around the table~
Jack: "Damn, I love a good homecoming!"
~The crowd pops for Jack for a moment, then lowers as he speaks again~
Jack: "Well, for those of you who remember, and for those of you who don't, the last time I stood in this arena, I showed a special "interview" with a certain XFE Hall-of-famer, who may or may not have had man parts."
~After a short laughter-filled pop, a chant starts, with the censors bleeping the name out expertly~
Crowd: ||: "J***'s got man parts! clap-clap-clapclapclap" Neutral|
~Jack lets the chant go for a moment, then waves it off~
Jack: "Now, now, let's not get ourselves sued...Anyway, in that vein, I just know that you're expecting me to cook something fiendish, evil, and devilish for our favorite Bible Thumper, Saint Patrik."
~The crowd cheers wildly at the thought of Jack skewering Patrik~
Matt Scott: "Blasphemer! Patrik will show you the light!"
David Hood: "Seriously, when did you convert?"
Jack *puts his hand up to stop*: "But...bear in mind, although I was in...diminished capacity, I did work with him for a bit, so I got to see him from both sides. And, to be honest, I don't think Patrik has gotten enough promotion in this fed. His message has not been fully voiced; he has not had ample time to say his side of the story."
Matt Scott: "Finally! The psycho is starting to make sense!"
David Hood: "I don't know, Matt...I'm not sure where he's going with this..."
Jack: "So, with that in mind, I did some research, some investigation, some crack reporting, and I put together this special presentation on the life and times of XFE's own Saint Patrik. *sits on sofa* Let's watch together, shall we?"
~The lights lower and the X-Tron lights up showing the title card~
Powertrip Productions presents: "Tending the Frock: The Saint Patrik Story"
~The title screen fades out, and some stock footage of Catholic Mass is shown~
Jack (VO): "Saint Patrik entered the church as an altar boy at the tender age of 10. He moved up in the organization quickly, because he memorized the Latin mass, and knew all the right times to kneel. This talent served him well with the priests of his church."
~The scene changes to stock footage of a church camp~
Jack (VO): "Every summer from age 12 to age 17, he went to Faith-keepers Camp, where he made a name for himself with the elders by catching the other children committing sins, and gleefully assisting in their punishment."
~Cut to a crudely made black and white film of a young man obviously poorly disguised as Saint Patrik carrying a whip with another young man in shorts on all fours~
"Patrik": "Say it! Say it! *whips Victim*"
Victim: "Bless me, Father, for I have sinned!"
"Patrik": "Again! *whips Victim again"
Victim (crying): "Bless me, Father, for I have sinned!"
"Patrik": "Ooh, you're a naughty sinner aren't you? *slowly strikes whip handle down Victim's back* A very naughty sinner..."
Victim: "Yes, Father! A dirty, evil sinner!"
"Patrik:" (back turned to camera): "Very well. Open your mouth so you may receive the sacrament."
~The scene quickly cuts to a red brick building by a church~
Jack (VO): "Before bringing his message to XFE, Patrik was head pastor and sponsor of Saint Patrik's School for Wayward Boys in Madison, Wisconsin. This particular school was special in that it did not specialize in saving wayward boys, but in creating them. In the five years under his tenure, Saint Patrik's school created no less then three hundred wayward boys, all well-versed in..."
~Suddenly the X-Tron goes black, for a moment. An image of the Crimson Cross of the Congregation appears on the 'Tron as the lights come up and an angelic choir sings~
Matt Scott: "Look out, Jack, the Savior has arrived, and he's going to give you an express ride to hell for your blasphemy!"
David Hood: "Are you listening to yourself?"
((Pat, join in if you'd like))
Back to top Go down
SaintPatrik
XFE Hall of Famer
SaintPatrik

Male

PostSubject: Re: Vulgar Display (XFW 6/1, finished)   Vulgar Display (XFW 6/1, finished) Empty6/1/2011, 5:43 am

~The entrance ramp explodes in silvery lights, as Saint Patrik walks out dressed all in white; both suit, shirt, tie. His black beard is immaculately groomed, his long brown hair pulled back into a hard ponytail, his green eyes burning with an inner fire. He looks exceedingly angry, his face beet red, as he raises his microphone~
Saint Patrik: "You have no right! I am the Anointed Leader of The Holy Congregation of Millions, and I will not stand this mockery of my myriad of accomplishments as a man of The Word!"
~Saint Patrik starts to walk purposefully towards the ring, ignoring both the ferociously booing audience and the debris they're throwing at him~
Saint Patrik: "I had you under my wing, I treated you like a worthy successor - and how do you repay me? First you aid and abet my enemies on the greatest stage of them all, and then you decide to follow The Holy Crusade to XFW just to spite me. The audacity! The nerve!"
~Saint Patrik carefully walks into the ring, but Jack doesn't move a muscle. Saint Patrik calms down slightly and speaks in his booming voice~
Saint Patrik: "But I do have your number, Jack. Oh, I do. Your pride and lust for glory comes in the way of your schemes every single time you try to thwart me. The same goes for your friend, Argo. Remember last week? I stood tall above the both of you, crawling around the ring like children before the Might of The Congregation!"
~Saint Patrik calms down and speaks in a soft, calm voice~
Saint Patrik: "Jack, there is one simple thing you must understand: You are not in control."
~Saint Patrik lowers the microphone, smiling a gleaming white smile towards Jack Power~
(Over to you, Jack. This is fun!)
Back to top Go down
JPower

JPower

Male

PostSubject: Re: Vulgar Display (XFW 6/1, finished)   Vulgar Display (XFW 6/1, finished) Empty6/1/2011, 7:39 am

~Jack simply stares back, pausing a moment before responding~
Jack: "You're one to talk about "control", Pat. You took advantage of me when I was at my weakest. You tried to use me to further your message. Thankfully, I did regain control just in time, and put you under my radical weight-loss program. You know, the one where you left OcW lighter around the waist?"
~The crowd cheers as Patrik seethes~
Jack: "As for my number, Pat. You don't have my number; you can't count that high. Your threats are meaningless. Look in my eyes, Pat. *reaches up and lowers Ray-Bans* Try to find the fear.*
~The crowd gets a huge pop at one of Jack's trademark lines~
((Next))
Back to top Go down
SaintPatrik
XFE Hall of Famer
SaintPatrik

Male

PostSubject: Re: Vulgar Display (XFW 6/1, finished)   Vulgar Display (XFW 6/1, finished) Empty6/1/2011, 7:49 am

~Saint Patrik laughs loudly - maybe a bit too loudly? - before he replies~
Saint Patrik: "Jack, oh Jack...I took advantage of you? What are you? Twelve? I took care of you when you needed it the most. If you look back, truly look back, you will see that I carried you. I lifted you up from the deep recesses of your demented mind and cured your illness through Holy Faith alone. Your rewriting of history might suit you now, but everyone who saw you back then could tell you were ill. And they also know who cured you."
~Saint Patrik nods, as Jack theatrically gestures towards the audience~
Saint Patrik: "One thing is true, though; you did make me lose the OcW World Heavyweight Championship, something you seem very proud of pointing out in each and every sentence."
~Saint Patrik smiles as Jack nods~
Saint Patrik: "What I wonder is why you didn't you have the intestinal fortitude to take the title yourself. I would gladly have given you the opportunity. You were as a son to me, and I would have given you the world. All you had to do was ask."
~Saint Patrik lowers the microphone, a sad and hurt look on his face~
(You want to finish, Jack?)
Back to top Go down
JPower

JPower

Male

PostSubject: Re: Vulgar Display (XFW 6/1, finished)   Vulgar Display (XFW 6/1, finished) Empty6/1/2011, 9:03 am

~Jack grins back and replaces his Ray-Bans~
Jack: "You know nothing about me, Pat. Even if I believed your whole spiel about giving me the belt, that stuff is meaningless to me. Unlike you, who spends every waking hour thinking of ways to gain more: more power, more gold, more everything, I spend my time thinking of ways to deal with twits like you. The fact that you're here right now means that I'm more successful than you, as well as more handsome and, yes, saner."
Matt Scott: "'Saner'? He is nuts!"
Jack: "I've seen what your Congregation believes firsthand, and trust me, the belief that we're living in an online wrestling game is mainstream by comparison."
~Jack turns to leave, then cocks his head back~
Jack: "Oh, by the way..."
Jack Power from out of nowhere grabs Saint Patrik's head over his shoulder
and pulls him to the mat with impossible speed, destroying the table! Then, just as suddenly, he is back on his feet, chuckling and shaking his head, executing an UNGODLY The Jack through the table!!!!!

~The crowd cheers as Patrik is lying amidst the rubble and Jack leaves the ring, soaking in the applause all the way up the entrance ramp~
Matt Scott: "Such disrespect shown to the leader of the Congregation!"
David Hood: "That's right, Matt, and I don't think XFE would have it any other way! I can't wait to see how this ends up!"
Back to top Go down
SaintPatrik
XFE Hall of Famer
SaintPatrik

Male

PostSubject: Re: Vulgar Display (XFW 6/1, finished)   Vulgar Display (XFW 6/1, finished) Empty6/1/2011, 9:19 am

Bravo! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vulgar Display (XFW 6/1, finished)   Vulgar Display (XFW 6/1, finished) Empty

Back to top Go down

Vulgar Display (XFW 6/1, finished)
Page 1 of 1