X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anyone up for a new Fed stable? (Rebel Nation!!)

Go down 
+3
Danny Young
Cryl
Worthy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Anyone up for a new Fed stable? (Rebel Nation!!) Empty
PostSubject: Anyone up for a new Fed stable? (Rebel Nation!!)   Anyone up for a new Fed stable? (Rebel Nation!!) Empty8/7/2010, 8:56 am

Anyone up for a new Fed stable? (Rebel Nation!!) Logo10
"ONE NATION TO RULE ALL"

I'm thinking of setting up a militant thug like stable of wrestlers who are planning a hostile take over of the company under the name of Rebel Nation (I can't say any more than that for now, but there is a reason for it) and this stable will be a tweener stable that I can only describe as a cross between the old LAX militant thug gimmick in TNA (with our made up country instead of the Latino stuff they did) and the NWO with a bit of ECW violence thrown in

If you are intrested or want more info then send me a PM as I don't want to give too much away.

Members:

Worthy (Leader)

??? (Body Guard)

Da_One

???

Last edited by Worthy on 8/11/2010, 6:33 am; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cryl
XFE Hall of Famer
Cryl

Male
Number of posts : 990
Registration date : 2010-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for a new Fed stable? (Rebel Nation!!)   Anyone up for a new Fed stable? (Rebel Nation!!) Empty8/7/2010, 9:01 am

well as said in my other post... dont know where to go with Wodka...
if nothing goes good I guess he could start as a rebel Smile

Waiting for Olli and STB if anything is planed there
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for a new Fed stable? (Rebel Nation!!)   Anyone up for a new Fed stable? (Rebel Nation!!) Empty8/7/2010, 9:08 am

Is Wodka from Germany in the game too? If so you'd be brilliant as we have an English man and an American so far, so it could be like our own World Elite type stable.
Back to top Go down
Cryl
XFE Hall of Famer
Cryl

Male

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for a new Fed stable? (Rebel Nation!!)   Anyone up for a new Fed stable? (Rebel Nation!!) Empty8/7/2010, 9:18 am

just got a nice PM Wink
but no Wodka is Russian... and a playboy
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for a new Fed stable? (Rebel Nation!!)   Anyone up for a new Fed stable? (Rebel Nation!!) Empty8/7/2010, 9:26 am

It'll still work as I'm after wrestlers from diffrent countries to make it look like we have all united for a purpose (perhaps add a bandana around the mouth of Wodkas trading card?) although Cryl would fit in more due to the violent nature of the stable.

If your unsure then I suggest waiting until after the PPV to see what happens then and also on the XFA after (can't give too much away just yet).
Back to top Go down
Cryl
XFE Hall of Famer
Cryl

Male

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for a new Fed stable? (Rebel Nation!!)   Anyone up for a new Fed stable? (Rebel Nation!!) Empty8/7/2010, 9:59 am

sounds good... Cryl's contract has run out and I have not decided yet what/where to do/go with him.
Back to top Go down
Danny Young
XFE Hall of Famer
Danny Young

Male
Number of posts : 781
Registration date : 2009-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for a new Fed stable? (Rebel Nation!!)   Anyone up for a new Fed stable? (Rebel Nation!!) Empty8/7/2010, 11:22 am

I was... until I realised you would fued with SoF, if I speak to olli about the two stables maybe joining forces to rule XFE he may like it
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for a new Fed stable? (Rebel Nation!!)   Anyone up for a new Fed stable? (Rebel Nation!!) Empty8/7/2010, 11:26 am

Danny Danger wrote:
I was... until I realised you would fued with SoF, if I speak to olli about the two stables maybe joining forces to rule XFE he may like it

This is a tough one because one of our members is fueding with SoF at the moment, but I like the alliance idea so maybe we could convince him that we are fighting the same cause and also I can't think of a reason to fued with SoF at the moment unless the alliance goes wrong?
Back to top Go down
Danny Young
XFE Hall of Famer
Danny Young

Male

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for a new Fed stable? (Rebel Nation!!)   Anyone up for a new Fed stable? (Rebel Nation!!) Empty8/7/2010, 11:28 am

I think we would make a great group, we can dominate all divisions of the company, hold all titles and show them why we are the best, period.
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for a new Fed stable? (Rebel Nation!!)   Anyone up for a new Fed stable? (Rebel Nation!!) Empty8/7/2010, 11:32 am

I agree Danny as it will be Rebel Nation and State of Flux vs Destiny and XFE Management (ie, people who are loyal to XFE).

Seriously this could be like the Corporation vs DX and the Ministry in WWE.
Back to top Go down
Danny Young
XFE Hall of Famer
Danny Young

Male

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for a new Fed stable? (Rebel Nation!!)   Anyone up for a new Fed stable? (Rebel Nation!!) Empty8/7/2010, 11:33 am

and that would bring in the fant's to see what would pop up every show
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for a new Fed stable? (Rebel Nation!!)   Anyone up for a new Fed stable? (Rebel Nation!!) Empty8/7/2010, 1:40 pm

Sounds like an Interesting idea.
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
Gobeer
XFE Hall of Famer
Gobeer

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2009-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for a new Fed stable? (Rebel Nation!!)   Anyone up for a new Fed stable? (Rebel Nation!!) Empty8/7/2010, 4:44 pm

Even all of you together would not be able to take on the power and force of Destiny. Just wait and see what we do to Team Courtney...
Back to top Go down
daone
XFE Hall of Famer
daone

Male
Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2010-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for a new Fed stable? (Rebel Nation!!)   Anyone up for a new Fed stable? (Rebel Nation!!) Empty8/7/2010, 11:58 pm

sounds like a challenge gobeer
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for a new Fed stable? (Rebel Nation!!)   Anyone up for a new Fed stable? (Rebel Nation!!) Empty8/8/2010, 4:48 am

Gobeer wrote:
Even all of you together would not be able to take on the power and force of Destiny. Just wait and see what we do to Team Courtney...

The problem with Destiny is that you are just a rent-a-mob for XFE management and you have no choice but to play by there rules whilst we play by our own rules... don't believe me? then wait and see what we do next season Laughing
Back to top Go down
Danny Young
XFE Hall of Famer
Danny Young

Male

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for a new Fed stable? (Rebel Nation!!)   Anyone up for a new Fed stable? (Rebel Nation!!) Empty8/8/2010, 5:18 am

We are the nation of domination... errrrr. we are the rebels of our own nation!
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for a new Fed stable? (Rebel Nation!!)   Anyone up for a new Fed stable? (Rebel Nation!!) Empty8/11/2010, 6:00 am

Any more up for this stable before it starts?
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for a new Fed stable? (Rebel Nation!!)   Anyone up for a new Fed stable? (Rebel Nation!!) Empty8/11/2010, 6:08 am

Well, I've been put into an interesting situation. But me and Pitbull really are just the loudest mouths in SoF, we don't make the decisions. Since I'm not the leader, I can't really say our stance on my own. But I'll have a talk about it and we'll see.
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for a new Fed stable? (Rebel Nation!!)   Anyone up for a new Fed stable? (Rebel Nation!!) Empty8/11/2010, 6:29 am

Olli Thorn wrote:
Well, I've been put into an interesting situation. But me and Pitbull really are just the loudest mouths in SoF, we don't make the decisions. Since I'm not the leader, I can't really say our stance on my own. But I'll have a talk about it and we'll see.

It's Danny Danger who wants SoF to join Rebel Nation or atleast form an alliance with them although your best thinking about it as I will be the leader of Rebel Nation due to my brain washing approach to recruiting members that i'll be doing next season when it all takes off (I hinted at it a few times this season when I claimed that XFE Management are holding the youngsters back).

On the other hand according to the Wrestling game profile, my character is 50 (even though in XFE I'm claiming thats a typo and i'm claiming my character is 25 instead), so SoF who are in a rebellion against the veterens might not want to work with Worthy.

So it's upto you folks on this one.
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for a new Fed stable? (Rebel Nation!!)   Anyone up for a new Fed stable? (Rebel Nation!!) Empty8/11/2010, 6:33 am

You make a lot of valid points. As a character, it would be interesting to work Jay with his mentor which is pretty much the first thing I said in XFE. But SoF joining is kind of a double-edged sword. But we'll see what happens, SoF is a democracy and I can't decide on my own what we do.
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for a new Fed stable? (Rebel Nation!!)   Anyone up for a new Fed stable? (Rebel Nation!!) Empty8/11/2010, 6:39 am

Yeah just make it a will they won't they team up thing next season and i'll do 1 RP trying to recruit SoF, but it's upto what you lot as to what you all decide to do after that.

BTW our stable already has one big supprise regarding a certain big name who is going to turn heel and be my body guard next season and I was going to keep Da_One a secret to the fed, but we accidently let it slip already that we were going to form a tag team (the tag team was going to be the same as the stable with the same name and gimmick but we both thought the idea would work better as a group).
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for a new Fed stable? (Rebel Nation!!)   Anyone up for a new Fed stable? (Rebel Nation!!) Empty8/11/2010, 7:57 am

Okay, I've made a logo for SoF. Now, I'm sorry for the design not being very high class but as I said, I'm not a computer wiz. Also, I'm sorry for also using one type of a fist design but it was the most fitting picture I saw. It's still different in it's own way.

It's in the SoF bio.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for a new Fed stable? (Rebel Nation!!)   Anyone up for a new Fed stable? (Rebel Nation!!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone up for a new Fed stable? (Rebel Nation!!)
Page 1 of 1