X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rebel Nation Team Talk (XFE 11/3)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Rebel Nation Team Talk (XFE 11/3) Empty
PostSubject: Rebel Nation Team Talk (XFE 11/3)   Rebel Nation Team Talk (XFE 11/3) Empty10/26/2010, 3:12 am

~Worthy storms into the Rebel Nation locker room and slams the door on his way in~
Worthy: "Listen here guys, Sentinel is trying the old divide and conquer routine on us by having us fight each other, so here is the plan..."
Playboy (interrupts): "The plan is we go out there, leave it all in the ring and let the better man win."
~Worthy walks over to Playboy and they both stare at each other~
Worthy: "Sit down, shut up and don't ever interrupt the Worthy one again because when I speak you listen."
~Playboy gives Worthy the middle finger and walks out of the locker room slamming the door behind him~
Worthy: "Okay I don't know what his problem is, but this just shows that he is not to be trusted, so I want you Malkyto to go out there and eliminate him as I want a loyal team player by my side in the Elimination chamber match..."
Da One (interrupts): "...and what makes you think that your going to win our match tonight?"
~Da One and Worthy are about to go at it right now until Cassandra Cain gets between them to break it up~
Cassandra: "Don't you see this is exactly what Sentinel wants as he is trying to get us to take each other out because he and his puppets can't do it themselves."
Worthy: "Listen to Cassandra Da One as she talks sense because if the two winning Rebels work together in the Elimination Chamber then we have two chances to get the Rebel Heavyweight title..."
Mr Fabulous: "Don't you mean the XFE Heavyweight title?"
~Worthy slaps Mr Fabulous~
Worthy: "Don't ever speak them vile 3 letters again and when that title comes home to the Nation, regardless of who wins it, we will rename it and slowly eradicate them 3 letters from this company that will eventually become Rebel Nation Wrestling... so Da One I trust you'll do the right thing?"
~Worthy walks out of the locker room slamming the door behind him~
Da One (to himself): "I don't lay down for anyone."
~Da One walks out of the locker room also slamming the door~
Malkyto: "That slamming door thing looks fun, let me try."
~Mr Fabulous and Cassandra try to stop him from slamming the door, but it's too late and Malkyto slams the door repeatedly until it falls of it's hinges~
Mr Fabulous: "Nice one Malkyto, now we have no door."
Malkyto: "Sorry!!"
Cassandra: "Doesn't matter, lets just get out of here."
~The three step over the fallen door and leave the locker room also~
Back to top Go down

Rebel Nation Team Talk (XFE 11/3)
Page 1 of 1