X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Facing Adversity for 3-14 XFA show

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jon Lum

Jon Lum

Male
Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Facing Adversity   for 3-14 XFA show Empty
PostSubject: Facing Adversity for 3-14 XFA show   Facing Adversity   for 3-14 XFA show Empty3/11/2009, 4:33 pm

~The camera cuts to the back where Jon Lum in standing by himself~
~
Jon: Tonight, I have to face the Slugger. Not only do I have to face him, but I got put into a submission match with the Slugger. You want to talk about being against the wall or stacking the cards against me, I think that is it. What could be worse? An underwater breathing contest against Sharkman? Or a who can eat more rice contest with Quan?
~
~Jon Lum pauses to regain his thoughts~
~
Jon: I don't care about the odds of me winning tonight. I'm going to go out there and handle my business and do what I do best. That's the least of my concerns. I got other things on my mind...bigger things...things that are beyond me. After tonight, I don't know if things are ever going to be the same again.
~
~Jon Lum slowly walks away as the camera fades out~
Back to top Go down
"The Natural"
XFE Hall of Famer
Facing Adversity   for 3-14 XFA show 65-65

Male
Number of posts : 684
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Facing Adversity   for 3-14 XFA show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facing Adversity for 3-14 XFA show   Facing Adversity   for 3-14 XFA show Empty3/12/2009, 4:11 am

Edited

~The camera cuts to the back where Jon Lum in standing by himself~
~
Jon: Tonight, I have to face the Slugger. Not only do I have to face him, but I got put into a submission match with the Slugger. You want to talk about being against the wall or stacking the cards against me, I think that is it. What could be worse? An underwater breathing contest against Sharkman? Or a who can eat more rice contest with Quan?
~
~Jon Lum pauses to regain his thoughts~
~
Jon: I don't care about the odds of me winning tonight. I'm going to go out there and handle my business and do what I do best. That's the least of my concerns. I got other things on my mind...bigger things...things that are beyond me. After tonight, I don't know if things are ever going to be the same again.
~
~Jon Lum slowly walks away as the camera fades out~
Back to top Go down

Facing Adversity for 3-14 XFA show
Page 1 of 1