X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pitbull backstage before facing Vince... (XFW)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pitbull
XFE Hall of Famer
Pitbull

Male
Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2009-12-13

Pitbull backstage before facing Vince... (XFW) Empty
PostSubject: Pitbull backstage before facing Vince... (XFW)   Pitbull backstage before facing Vince... (XFW) Empty7/11/2011, 5:06 am

~The camera cuts backstage, where Pitbull is seen pacing back and forth in his locker room, wearing his wrestling gear and ring vest. As he turns a bit, he can be seen talking on his cell phone~
Pitbull: "Everything coming together well?
~Pause~
Pitbull: "Great. No, man, he won't know what hit him."
~Pause~
Pitbull: "A new move?"
~Pause~
Pitbull: "Bullet Point? Sounds sweet. Hey man, I got a title defense tonight in the main event."
~Pause~
Pitbull: "Yeah, it's Vince, should be no real problem. So, when things wrap up here and your done with doing your business, you think we should bring the band back together?"
~Pause~
Pitbull: "What?? Kevin, Sean and Scott? Are you crazy? I wasn't talking about them, you know those three guys haven't been worth a *bleep* brake in ten years. You know what I'm talking about, we got to do something about that situation before their completely forgotten."
~A knock is heard at the door and Jill Wagner walks in, mic in hand~
Pitbull: "I gotta go, man. Jill Wagner, I'll call you back later."
~Pitbull hangs up the phone and throws it in his bag, turning to face Jill~
Jill Wagner: "Was that who I think it was?"
Pitbull: "Depends on who you think it was, doesn't it? And to my knowledge that really doesn't concern you."
~Jill looks a little flustered~
Jill Wagner: "Does this mean a..."
~Pitbull looks a bit annoyed, cutting Jill off~
Pitbull: "Just stop there Joan Rivers. Is this really what your in my locker room for?"
~Jill looks like she's disappointed on not getting a straight answer from Pitbull~
Jill Wagner: "No. I wanted to ask you, with Vince saying he's going to easily beat you tonight and then next week defend the Universal-X Title against John Deep, how does this make you feel?"
~Pitbull still looks annoyed, this time at the comments made by Vince~
Pitbull: "How do I feel? I feel like Vince keeps bringing up the fact that he feels he got screwed in the match at Guilty Conscience because he doesn't remember tapping out. He keeps telling how there's this conspiracy against him or something to put the belt on me. Well, Vince. You can keep telling these people that you got screwed all you want, like that's going to save you tonight."
~Pitbull, takes a deep breath and spins him shoulders a bit, loosening up~
Pitbull: "But the fact is, maybe I gave you amnesia by dropping you on your head with the Pitbull Special and you really don't remember tapping. Or maybe you just aren't man enough to admit that when the lights were on bright you choked. And now you want to come claim that if you beat me for this title, you'll give John Deep a shot at this belt? Well, there is one thing we can agree on."
~Pitbull smiles a slight smile as he picks up the Universal-X Championship and places it over his shoulder~
Pitbull: "That John Deep is a hell of an athlete who has earned his spot on this roster. So when I make you tap again tonight. I... and let me repeat that so even you understand.... I... will give John a shot at this belt next week on XFW. Because this is the Universal-X division, this is the greatest wrestling on the planet."
~Pitbull looks at his belt for a second and then looks back~
Pitbull: "But the name on the belt says 'Pitbull' Joel Thorn. Because I am this company's Ace of Spades, I am the best in the world and I dare you to try and prove me wrong."
~Pitbull walks out of camera range, leaving Jill speechless as the camera cuts back to ringside~

Last edited by Pitbull on 7/11/2011, 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
vince noir
XFE Hall of Famer
vince noir

Male
Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2010-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Pitbull backstage before facing Vince... (XFW)   Pitbull backstage before facing Vince... (XFW) Empty7/11/2011, 5:54 pm

Dude I did not say IF I win I will give Deep a challenge next week I said sometime soon SO you can edit that...Thats only if I win let me remind you again.
Back to top Go down
Pitbull
XFE Hall of Famer
Pitbull

Male
Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Pitbull backstage before facing Vince... (XFW)   Pitbull backstage before facing Vince... (XFW) Empty7/11/2011, 11:50 pm

Edited, sorry for the mistake.
Back to top Go down
vince noir
XFE Hall of Famer
vince noir

Male
Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2010-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Pitbull backstage before facing Vince... (XFW)   Pitbull backstage before facing Vince... (XFW) Empty7/12/2011, 7:26 pm

no prob
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pitbull backstage before facing Vince... (XFW)   Pitbull backstage before facing Vince... (XFW) Empty

Back to top Go down

Pitbull backstage before facing Vince... (XFW)
Page 1 of 1