X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pitbull before facing John Deep

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pitbull
XFE Hall of Famer
Pitbull

Male
Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2009-12-13

Pitbull before facing John Deep Empty
PostSubject: Pitbull before facing John Deep   Pitbull before facing John Deep Empty10/20/2010, 5:19 am

~The camera cuts backstage, where Jaime Ray Newman is standing by in the interview area.~
Jaime: "My guest at this time is none other than one half of the XFE Tag Team Champions, "Pitbull" Joel Thorn."
~Pitbull walks up to the interview area in his wrestling gear and his tag title belt over his shoulder and with a serious look on his face.~
Jaime: "Welcome, Pitbull."
Pitbull: "Hey."
~Jaime looks behind Pitbull and quickly around.~
Jaime: "No Jay?"
~Pitbull looks clearly annoyed.~
Pitbull: "No... Why, you wanna bed him?"
~Jaime blushes and looks a bit nervous.~
Jill Wagner: "No, no, no. It's not that. It's just that you're tag champions and we rarely see you guys without each other."
~Pitbull mellows down a bit but still looks serious.~
Pitbull: "Yeah, he's my brother and my tag partner. Not only that, he's my best friend and someone I know I can trust whenever. So is it a shock that we stick around each other in this snake pit?"
Jaime: "I... guess not. But tonight you have a one-on-one match with John Deep. With people calling you the lesser Thorn, how are you prepared for this?"
~Pitbull looks down and after a quiet moment, laughs a bit to himself and looks up, apathetic. He takes the title off his shoulder holds it to his side.~
Pitbull: "The lesser Thorn, huh? Have you asked georgelol was I lesser when I pretty much ended his career with a serious injury just to qualify to Super Force II? Did you ask Viper Kilan if I felt lesser when I was ripping his arm off at the end of last season?"
~Jaime looks a bit unnerved.~
Jaime: "Pitbull, I'm sorry... I didn't mean..."
~Pitbull looks at Jaime with an icy glare, stopping her mid-sentence.~
Pitbull: "Mean to what? Offend? Shut up.... I'm sick of you people like you who have never been in there with neither me or Jay saying that I'm riding his coat tails. Did Jay beat me once? Yes, he did... Is Jay an awesome athlete? Hell, yes. But just because he is, it doesn't justify people writing me off as mediocre."
Jaime: "Pitbull, I...."
Pitbull: "I said shut up. As a matter of fact, give me that."
~Pitbull takes the mic from Jaime and points at her to leave. As Jaime leaves, Pitbull looks into the camera with an icy stare, his voice dark with a cruel undertone.~
Pitbull: "So John.... you wanna play? Try to gaze in my head and talk me into wishing I was dead? Make me fall apart? Play me for a fool and use me? (censored) it. You think you can talk like a brave boy and cloud all the negativity and fear in you. But your bs isn't fooling me..... I know you're sitting in your little locker room (censored)ing yourself, having an idea what your about to get into. But in case you don't know by now, look into my eyes and know this. Tonight you step into the ring with an animal. An angry, deadly, prodded animal that wants to rip into you and shut people up."
~Pitbull sighs before continuing, louder and with more rage in his voice.~
Pitbull: "Look past the jokes that me and my brother shoot off. Look past the boyish good looks. Look past the respect and help and the Army's support. I'm only pretty on the outside. There is nothing pretty on the inside here. When I get poked and prodded like you have and all the people back here have and then get put between those ropes, I'm not a good person. I'm vile... I'm vicious... violent..."
~The crowd is cheering now so loud that you can hear it to the back, causing a slight smirk on Pitbull's face.~
Pitbull: "State of Flux will not come out tonight because we all want to do this on our own. But they WILL make sure that there are no games or interference on your parts as well. So John, you're all alone with me tonight.... All mine tonight... No help or cheap tricks. Just you and me in that ring. And if I have a point to prove to everyone. So I hope your nuts are as big as they have seemed to be lately. So as of right now, change those soiled underwear of yours and drag your ass into the ring. Our match is next and I'll teach you why... they call me the Pitbull."
~Pitbull drops the mic, throws the tag title belt back onto his shoulder and walks off to a chant off "Joel is gonna kill you".~
Back to top Go down

Pitbull before facing John Deep
Page 1 of 1