X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jay before facing Vince Noir (XFA)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

Jay before facing Vince Noir (XFA) Empty
PostSubject: Jay before facing Vince Noir (XFA)   Jay before facing Vince Noir (XFA) Empty9/26/2010, 12:19 pm

~The camera cuts backstage, where Jaime Ray Newman is standing by with Jay and Pitbull. Jay is wearing his wrestling gear while Pitbull is in his street clothes and the crowd pops for the brothers, chanting "Thorn, Thorn, Thorn" but the brothers are still seething and don't seem to notice the chant~
Jaime Ray Newman: "Jay, tonight you're facing Vince..."
~Jay puts his hand up to Jaime, signaling her to be quiet, causing cheers from the fans. He then looks at her with a cold look, filled with anger and frustration~
Jay Thorn: "Just shut up. I don't need to, nor do I want to listen to it anymore. Another pointless, meaningless match. Probably someone will come out to cost me the match as well. I'm sick of it. I'm sick and tired of this 'creative has nothing for you' stance while the tag team champions are laying back doing nothing. That number one contenders match should have been tonight, but no. The tag titles are ignored and the only guys that seem interested in making them mean something are in singles matches with guys who have probably not even had a single tag match in their life's. I'm tired of it."
~Jay pushes Jaime aside, taking her mic and moves the camera solely onto him, looking into the camera with a look that would bore directly into ones soul~
Jay Thorn: "What we have been trying to accomplish here has been ignored long enough. We are not going to be ignored anymore. So I'll go Olympic on my own butt right now. I swear by the name of my master Keiji Mutoh, that me and my brother won't be ignored anymore. We will get the job done and make the change we talked about happening by All or Nothing..."
~Jay looks down and sighs deeply before looking back up~
Jay Thorn: "....Or so help me god, I swear that I will walk. There is no alternative anymore for us. Failure is not an option for us. Backing down is not an option for us. Either by All or Nothing we put up...Or you'll never hear from us again."
~Jay is about to walk away but turns around one last time with a cold look~
Jay Thorn: "Oh, and Vince.... Tonight, you stand in the way of our mission. So I'm sorry.... You won't survive."
~Jay and Pitbull walk away as "Begging For Mercy" by Bullet For My Valentine begins to play~
Back to top Go down
John Deep
XFE Hall of Famer
John Deep

Male
Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2010-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Jay before facing Vince Noir (XFA)   Jay before facing Vince Noir (XFA) Empty9/26/2010, 12:27 pm

Good one. Now I really see how you get angry Wink
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jay before facing Vince Noir (XFA)   Jay before facing Vince Noir (XFA) Empty9/26/2010, 12:29 pm

No you don't. Not quite yet.
Back to top Go down
John Deep
XFE Hall of Famer
John Deep

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jay before facing Vince Noir (XFA)   Jay before facing Vince Noir (XFA) Empty9/26/2010, 1:00 pm

Do you suggest something ?
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jay before facing Vince Noir (XFA)   Jay before facing Vince Noir (XFA) Empty9/26/2010, 1:04 pm

I suggest exactly what my RP says. How we are going to do it will be seen on the shows.
Back to top Go down
John Deep
XFE Hall of Famer
John Deep

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jay before facing Vince Noir (XFA)   Jay before facing Vince Noir (XFA) Empty9/26/2010, 1:04 pm

I like it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pitbull
XFE Hall of Famer
Pitbull

Male
Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Jay before facing Vince Noir (XFA)   Jay before facing Vince Noir (XFA) Empty9/27/2010, 3:47 pm

Hmmm... You went to the quarantee department? This... might not end pretty...
Back to top Go down
John Deep
XFE Hall of Famer
John Deep

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jay before facing Vince Noir (XFA)   Jay before facing Vince Noir (XFA) Empty9/27/2010, 3:51 pm

this wont end pretty...
Back to top Go down
John Deep
XFE Hall of Famer
John Deep

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jay before facing Vince Noir (XFA)   Jay before facing Vince Noir (XFA) Empty9/27/2010, 3:51 pm

sorry for multiple
Back to top Go down
Pitbull
XFE Hall of Famer
Pitbull

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jay before facing Vince Noir (XFA)   Jay before facing Vince Noir (XFA) Empty9/27/2010, 3:56 pm

It wont... I'm just worried about not pretty for who Very Happy
Back to top Go down
John Deep
XFE Hall of Famer
John Deep

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jay before facing Vince Noir (XFA)   Jay before facing Vince Noir (XFA) Empty9/27/2010, 4:01 pm

don't worry not for you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pitbull
XFE Hall of Famer
Pitbull

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jay before facing Vince Noir (XFA)   Jay before facing Vince Noir (XFA) Empty9/27/2010, 4:06 pm

Hopefully so... a lot of stuff we've tried in hunting the tag titles has in the past Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jay before facing Vince Noir (XFA)   Jay before facing Vince Noir (XFA) Empty

Back to top Go down

Jay before facing Vince Noir (XFA)
Page 1 of 1