X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mr_Fabulous runs into Vince Noir...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr_Fabulous

Mr_Fabulous

Male
Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2010-08-19

Mr_Fabulous runs into Vince Noir... Empty
PostSubject: Mr_Fabulous runs into Vince Noir...   Mr_Fabulous runs into Vince Noir... Empty9/22/2011, 7:21 am

~Camera pans back to the locker rooms~

~Mr_Fabulous is walking into the locker room and sees Vince Noir~
Mr_Fabulous: "Hey Vince! Nice fight the other night its a pity your *cough* so called redemption to your fan base was against me...two weeks in a row you have tried your luck against me...did you honestly think you can beat me!...me!! the fabulous one!!!...maybe fighting someone else you might just stand a chance but not against me...you see Vinny, Rebel was holding me back... first it was Worthy with his flapping trap always getting me into fights he starts and then there was Da One another sorry excuse...the only Rebel around here is me and from now on I look after No1...so do yourself a favor next time you grab a mic and call for someone to fight you... you really want to hope im not standing out the back because you want to climb the ladder of fame ...you'll have to climb over me and there ain't enough room on this rung for both of us."
~Camera pans back to David Hood and Matt Scott~
David Hood: "Well Matt something tells me that Vince isn't going to be to happy about what Mr_Fabulous just said do you think there will be another match against these two?"
Matt Scott: "David I think you need to realize I really don't care but put it this way if i bad mouthed you would you just sit there and take it...never mined I know you would."
David Hood: "Once again harsh Matt harsh but I know one thing for sure Worthy and Da_one ain't going to be to happy with Mr_Fabulous."
Matt Scott: "You know David that's about the most intelligent thing you have said all night."
David Hood: "Matt you need to get out more and have some fun your just such a grouch lately."
Matt Scott: "David if your asking me out thanks but no thanks now how about you watch the X-Tron and lets see what happens next."

Vince to cont>

Back to top Go down
vince noir
XFE Hall of Famer
vince noir

Male
Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2010-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Mr_Fabulous runs into Vince Noir...   Mr_Fabulous runs into Vince Noir... Empty9/22/2011, 11:40 pm

~Vince gets in Mr_Fabulous face~
Vince Noir: "Alright but looks like we have another history teacher amongst us. Yes you have beat me twice and maybe you will beat me again. but listen bud I'm going to keep going out their and give it my beat win or lose but just keep it in the back of your mind I will get my win over you. Then we can have this talk later. I have to go now I have some were I need to be and its not here with you."
~Vince turns and walks away from Mr_Fabulous~
Matt Scott: "What a schmuck. God I can't stand that guy."
David Hood: "Wow big words for a guy who lost two in a row. Wonder where he has to be just to walk away from Mr_Fabulous like that."
Matt Scott: "Who knows and who cares."
Back to top Go down
Mr_Fabulous

Mr_Fabulous

Male
Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2010-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Mr_Fabulous runs into Vince Noir...   Mr_Fabulous runs into Vince Noir... Empty9/24/2011, 9:33 am

Mr_Fabulous *yells out* "Yeah thats it Vince run off!!! Your match with me has only begun and the next time we meet I'll break you in half."
David Hood: "Something tells me Vince had better watch himself."
Matt Scott: "Look I'm not a big fan of Vince but never underestimate the guy you kick a dog enough he will come back and bite you back."
David Hood: "Very true well lets see if Fabulous will make it 3 for 3 or will Vince take him down a peg or two either way it should be a good match up."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mr_Fabulous runs into Vince Noir...   Mr_Fabulous runs into Vince Noir... Empty

Back to top Go down

Mr_Fabulous runs into Vince Noir...
Page 1 of 1