X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pitbull runs into some old friends... (AGGRESSION)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pitbull
XFE Hall of Famer
Pitbull

Male
Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2009-12-13

Pitbull runs into some old friends... (AGGRESSION) Empty
PostSubject: Pitbull runs into some old friends... (AGGRESSION)   Pitbull runs into some old friends... (AGGRESSION) Empty7/28/2011, 11:55 am

~The camera cuts backstage, where Pitbull is walking down a corridor. He is wearing his "Ace of Spades" t-shirt and grey ripped jeans and has the Universal-X Championship thrown over his shoulder as he walks down the corridor. Suddenly he stops in his tracks like his seen a ghost, takes off his 200$ shades and looks ahead. Slowly a smile creeps across his face as the camera turns to reveal Danny Young and Forrest Drake standing in front of him~
Danny Young: "Well, I'll be damned. I really didn't think you'd show."
~Danny and Pitbull have a hug and slap each other across the back as now both men are smiling from ear to ear~
Pitbull: "Hey, man. I've been telling you for weeks I'd be here. You know I don't back out on my word."
Danny Young: "Yeah, I know. But after the way you we're sent off AGGRESSION I thought you'd have a problem with the show."
Pitbull: "Nah, with the change in management style, I'm all in. And you know that when friends ask, I have their back. Speaking of friends Danny, what's the deal with this Drake guy?"
~Pitbull and Forrest trade an icy stare~
Forrest Drake: "You got a problem?"
~Pitbull smiles and puts the Universal-X Title back on his shoulder better~
Pitbull: "Trust me...Hunter, right? If I had an actual problem with you, you'd know."
~With the tension building between the men, Danny steps in between~
Danny Young: "Guys, cool off. There's no need for..."
~As Danny is about to finish his sentence, Jaime Ray Newman steps into the camera~
Jaime Ray Newman: "Hey, Pitbull. Long time no see. Do you have time for a few questions?"
~Pitbull gives Forrest one last icy glance before turning his attention to Jaime with a warm smile~
Pitbull: "Sure thing, shoot."
Jaime Ray Newman: "We know by now that your in the main event tonight. But what exactly are you doing here?"
~Pitbull looks at Danny and then back at Jaime~
Pitbull: "A friend needed a favor. I'm just here to oblige. Now, if you guys will excuse me, I have to go."
~Pitbull walks off, leaving Jaime looking first at Forrest, then at Danny with a confused look on her face as the camera fades back to ringside~
Back to top Go down

Pitbull runs into some old friends... (AGGRESSION)
Page 1 of 1