X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Old Friends... RP for Super Force III

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jeremy
XFE Hall of Famer
Jeremy

Male
Number of posts : 1341
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Old Friends... RP for Super Force III Empty
PostSubject: Old Friends... RP for Super Force III   Old Friends... RP for Super Force III Empty4/25/2011, 9:39 am

~The scene opens up with Jeremy Alsop walking around the backstage area. His right eye is very swollen from the spray that STB sprayed in his eye. As Jeremy is walking, he comes face to face with Ale Salkind. The two stare at each before they both smile and shake each other's hand~
Ale: "Last time I saw you, you were giving me a pink slip."
Jeremy: "Yup. And you ended up right here in X-Force Entertainment."
Ale: "And better off. And DTJ joined as well after you released him from OcW."
~The crowd are heard booing slightly as Jeremy loses his smile a bit~
Jeremy: "And you never were a business man Ale. Anyway, I'm surprised to see that you and DTJ haven't rekindled your tag team."
Ale: "Whatever."
~Ale Salkind walks away, Jeremy slightly confused. He goes to leave when he stops. Standing in front of him is~

(I'm leaving this open for one of the following.... Quan, Jesse Blue, The Sentinel or Argo. We all have some type of history with each other)
Back to top Go down
http://oceaniawrestling.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Gobeer
XFE Hall of Famer
Gobeer

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2009-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends... RP for Super Force III   Old Friends... RP for Super Force III Empty4/26/2011, 5:30 pm

(I know I was not on the open part but I wanted to add something here.)

~Ale Salkind walks away, Jeremy slightly confused. He goes to leave when he stops. Standing in front of him is Gobeer and behind him is Pat Booker and Bosero. Gobeer gets an evil smirk on his face~
Gobeer: "If it isn't the brother that I did not retire..."
~Jeremy looks at Gobeer with an angry look in his eyes~
Gobeer: "Too bad I will never get the honor of retiring you, because my guess is after Simply The Best destroys you tonight that you will go open up another second rate wrestling promotion only to lose more money and once again do what you Alsop's do best and that is fail."
~Jeremy just laughs~
Jeremy: "Very funny but the way I see it at the end of the night I will be a Champion once again and you will be nothing more than a stain in the middle of the ring after Argo destroys you. Good luck tonight, You will need it."
~Gobeer and Jeremy stare at each other and it seems like it is almost going to come to blows when Bosero and Pat Booker step up and grab Gobeer and they all begin to walk away. Jeremy cracks a laugh once again as Bosero, Pat Booker and Gobeer all begin to leave~
Jeremy: "Good choice I wouldn't want you to have an excuse when you lose your belt tonight."
~Gobeer turns his head back slightly looking at Jeremy~
Gobeer: "We will see who is laughing at the end of the night."
~Gobeer, Pat Booker and Bosero all walk away leaving Jeremy there once again by himself~
(Ill leave it at that for me. If you want to use it I just thought it made sense.)
Back to top Go down
SaintPatrik
XFE Hall of Famer
SaintPatrik

Male
Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends... RP for Super Force III   Old Friends... RP for Super Force III Empty4/27/2011, 3:16 am

AWESOME!
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
XFE Hall of Famer
Jeremy

Male
Number of posts : 1341
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends... RP for Super Force III   Old Friends... RP for Super Force III Empty4/27/2011, 3:20 am

I like it. I like it very much.
Back to top Go down
http://oceaniawrestling.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends... RP for Super Force III   Old Friends... RP for Super Force III Empty

Back to top Go down

Old Friends... RP for Super Force III
Page 1 of 1