X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NBT RPs for Super Force

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

NBT RPs for Super Force Empty
PostSubject: NBT RPs for Super Force   NBT RPs for Super Force Empty4/27/2009, 9:37 am

2 parts... not important which parts go where first.
------------------------------------------------------------
Part 1:

~The Natural Born Thrillers are shown walking through the door into the backstage area pulling their suitcases. After a few steps they are stopped by Elisha.~

Elisha : Thrillers.. may I have a few words with you?

Playboy : Sure thing honey.

JD : Anything at all for you.

Elisha : Have you guys heard anything about your match tonight? No one has heard from Masters of Mayhem and they have yet to arrive here tonight.

Playboy : Well, you see Elisha... the Thrillers are not the least bit surprised. I mean, after all we put them through....

JD : Would you even want to face us after that? No one... BUT NO ONE... wants to mess with the Natural Born Thrillers.

Playboy : If we end up with a night off because of this, who are we to complain. Whether we fight.... or we don’t fight... we’re still walking out the champs.

JD : You can bet your sweet cheeks on that, baby!

~The Thrillers walk away leaving Elisha alone with the camera.~

Elisha : Well, there you have it. The Natural Born Thrillers are not the least bit concerned that their supposed opponents tonight have not yet arrived and no one knows if they even will show up tonight.

~Scene returns to Brandon and Reggie at ringside.~

Reggie : Well, Brandon... we’re still not sure if we’re even going to have a tag team championship match tonight since the last we saw of Masters of Mayhem... or should I say Worthy in particular... things were not looking good for him.

Brandon : Things were not looking well for him? Are you kidding me? I still wouldn’t be able to move if the Thrillers had put me through the examination that they had Worthy go through. Did you see the size of those instruments?

Reggie : Nonetheless... let’s continue with the show. Hopefully, someone will be able to get a hold of MoM to find out if they’ll be here or not. Let’s return to the action in the ring.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Part 2

~Darth and Sentinel are shown in one of the backstage offices staring at each other for a couple of seconds. Suddenly, both begin yelling.~

Sentinel : Just what the (censored) are you talking about?

Darth (pacing around rubbing his forehead): Your guys are not going to show tonight and totally (censored) up this show. Don’t you have control of your employees? This will be a (censored)ing disaster.

Sentinel (exasperated, holding his hands out to his side): I know that... I realize we have nothing to fall back on if Worthy and Jack do not show. But it was your guys that caused this mess. What the (censored) is wrong with you?

Darth (stopping pacing and staring back to Sentinel once again): What’s wrong with me? Absolutely nothing is (censored)ing wrong with me... right now. But, if your guys don’t show up... there will be something wrong.... with us. (Censored)ing do something... or hell will be raised right here.

~Darth storms away and slams the door. Sentinel continues staring toward the door, then gets a worried look on his face. He looks down and grabs his cell phone, dials and hold it up to his ear. After a few seconds, he slams it closed and throws it against the wall, shattering it to pieces.~

Sentinel (speaking under his breath to himself) : Where the (censored) are those guys?

Brandon : Tension is getting very high backstage.

Reggie : One of the most highly anticipated tag team matches ever in XFE might not even happen. Masters of Mayhem have obviously still not contacted anyone to let them know what is going on.

Brandon : All the hype surrounding this match for tonights pay-per-view, as Darth said, it would be a disaster if this match were not to take place tonight as advertised.

Reggie : The reputation of the entire XFE is at stake.

Last edited by DieHard on 4/27/2009, 12:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: NBT RPs for Super Force   NBT RPs for Super Force Empty4/27/2009, 11:48 am

I like the "will they show up, won't they show up" build up there, nice work die hard.
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

PostSubject: Re: NBT RPs for Super Force   NBT RPs for Super Force Empty4/27/2009, 12:00 pm

Thanks, bro
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

PostSubject: Re: NBT RPs for Super Force   NBT RPs for Super Force Empty4/27/2009, 12:05 pm

Maybe we can even do a modified entry...

NBT enter the ring... your names are announced... no one comes out. Referee counts up to 9, you guys go through the crowd, jump in the ring behind us and we get rolling.

What do you think? play it to the last possible second...

If you go for this, PM me what your team entrance music is and I'll get working on something. Unfortunately, I don't have access to past shows here to get this info.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NBT RPs for Super Force   NBT RPs for Super Force Empty

Back to top Go down

NBT RPs for Super Force
Page 1 of 1