X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jay Thorn interview (Super Force II)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

Jay Thorn interview (Super Force II) Empty
PostSubject: Jay Thorn interview (Super Force II)   Jay Thorn interview (Super Force II) Empty5/3/2010, 12:13 am

~The camera cuts backstage where we see Jill Wagner standing in front of a Super Force II poster with Jay Thorn, who is in his ring gear and wearing the Young Gunz title around his waist, flinging his arms to loosen up before the match~
Jill Wagner: "That's right ladies and gentlemen, this is it for the Young Gunz, the biggest match in the divisions history is up...."
~Jay Thorn suddenly makes a motion for Jill to stop and brings her mic closer to him~
Jay Thorn: "No, Jill. You're not a Young Gun, that is my job to say that. But you are right, this IS the biggest match in Young Gun history. This IS the biggest stage the Young Gunz have ever been on and this IS the greatest challenge of my career. So far."
~Jay looks up to the ceiling, contemplating. He takes a deep breath and moves his head side to side, causing a small popping sound before looking back down~
Jay Thorn: "You see, tonight I defend my title against not one, not two, not even three but FIVE of the very best young athletes walking god's green earth on the biggest stage that this industry has to offer. And you want to know am I ready? Am I nervous?"
~Jay looks down a bit before letting out a small chuckle and looking back up with a smile~
Jay Thorn: "Of course I'm nervous. I can feel the butterflies in my gut, the small trembling in my hands and the cold sweat on my brow. I can feel those nerves wanting to eat me alive and send but a shadow of a man out there. But you know what?"
~Jay Thorn gets his sly smile back~
Jay Thorn: "They won't. Because, just like at Natural Selection, just like at Chaos N' Mayhem and JUST like St. Patrick's Day Massacre, I'm walking out to the bigger stage, a bigger match and a more challenging situation than ever in my career. But I've been in this situation before, waiting to go out on that pay-per-view stage with all eyes in the world on me and performing the match of my life. I THRIVE on these situations, I THRIVE on those nerves wanting to freeze me and leave me for dead."
~Now Jay gets a serious look on his face and looks straight into the camera as if being face to face with his opponents~
Jay Thorn: "But what about you guys? Out of all of us, only me, Pitbull and Big Cop have ever been on PPV....Out of the three of us, only me and Pitbull on our own in a one-on-one match.....And only I have ever been on PPV for this...."
~Jay Thorn takes the belt from around his waist and shows it to the camera~
Jay Thorn: "Tonight, the jokes and big talk are over. No more talk about Destiny, no more jokes about how someone can or can't kick a**, no more nicknames and fancy catchphrases. Tonight is go time. The lights are on brighter than ever before and the stage has never been bigger. It's Super Force!! Legends are going to be made! Careers are going to be made and ended! Hearts are going to be broken and A**es are going to be kicked!!"
~Jay lowers his title to his side and gives the camera a look that would make you feel like he's looking into your very soul~
Jay Thorn: "Boys, we got a match.....Hope your ready for it."
~Jay walks of the set as we hear the familiar barrage of machine gun fire followed by "Begging For Mercy" by Bullet For My Valentine begin to play for his entrance~
Back to top Go down

Jay Thorn interview (Super Force II)
Page 1 of 1