X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thorn Bros. vs Boo and Super Dan RP (Jan/02/2010)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

Thorn Bros. vs Boo and Super Dan RP (Jan/02/2010) Empty
PostSubject: Thorn Bros. vs Boo and Super Dan RP (Jan/02/2010)   Thorn Bros. vs Boo and Super Dan RP (Jan/02/2010) Empty12/24/2009, 8:19 am

(the other RP we did for this show sucked and doesn't work so I thought we should do a new one)
~Suddenly "Hit The Floor" by Linkin Park starts to play as Jay and Joel Thorn make their way to the ring, with the usual mixed reaction from the crowd~
Olivia Wilde: "Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome, "The Murder City Machine Gun" Jay Thorn, "The Pitbull" Joel Thorn, THE THORN BROTHERS!!!"
~Jay and Pitbull get in the ring and do a couple of poses on the turnbuckles, inciting a louder reaction from the crowd, before grabbing mics from ringside~
Jay Thorn: "Well, tonight is a big night for the Machine Gun Army, the XFA roster...hell, for anyone associated with the XFE. Because tonight is the debut of my little brother Joel, although only I can call him that. You just call him the Pitbull. As you will find out in the coming weeks, he is one of the greatest up-and-coming submission technicians in the world and we are simply the most exciting tag team on this planet."
~The crowd starts to cheer, with some boos mixed in~
Jay Thorn: "That brings me to our match tonight, we are going against Boobinator and Super Dan, seriously?? I mean, I know they have the edge in strength and experience and what not, but tag team competition is all about being in sync with each other and about chemistry. I dare say we have a huge advantage on that front. And technical skill and speed to top that off."
Pitbull: "And were better looking."
Jay Thorn: "Naturally."
(Boo, Super Dan, Pitbull or Sentinel, feel free to continue)
Back to top Go down
Boobinator

Boobinator

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Thorn Bros. vs Boo and Super Dan RP (Jan/02/2010)   Thorn Bros. vs Boo and Super Dan RP (Jan/02/2010) Empty12/29/2009, 12:47 pm

~Boo and Super Dan make their way to the ramp as the fans begin to chant we want Boo, we want Boo. Boo has mic in hand~
Boo: "Hi, JOEL, nice to meet you and Jay, good to see you again. I've missed our weekly talks during the long season break and the occasional cheap shot."
~Boo rubs his chin with a fake grimace on his face that turns to a smile~
Boo: "You're right Dan and I don't have much experience as a tag team, as a matter of fact we have never teamed together. But instead of turning tail and accepting our fate at the hands of the Mighty Thorn Brothers, being the competitors that we are, I think we'll just come on down and give you a go anyways. The worst that can happen is we'll blow the roof off this place the same way you and I have every week since your debut. What do you think?"
(Jay, Pitbull, Super Dan you're up)
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Thorn Bros. vs Boo and Super Dan RP (Jan/02/2010)   Thorn Bros. vs Boo and Super Dan RP (Jan/02/2010) Empty12/30/2009, 6:30 pm

~Jay looks at Boobinator with his trademark crooked smile creeping across his face~
Jay Thorn: "Hey Boo, I'm glad to see you too, guess I've had too much time to think during the season break."
~The crowd is chanting Boo and Jay back and forth~
Jay Thorn: "I admit that I enjoy our verbal sparring sessions just like I enjoy slapping you around for joining the TXF. I guess you could say that you're naivete about the nature of our business and the meaning of the fans inspires me."
~The crowd erupts into boos towards Jay for the last comment~
Jay Thorn: "Boo me all you want marks, but we all know deep down that I'm right. Now, there are a few things in life that I enjoy more than anything, women, championship gold which by the way will be mine soon and competing alongside my little brother. Tonight, I get to enjoy at least the women and tagging with my brother. And while Dan's strength and experience is a serious threat to us, I think we have a good shot at beating you. And I guess we'll see how much good these little marks chanting will do for you at Chaos N' Mayhem."
(Anyone who feels like it can take it from here)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thorn Bros. vs Boo and Super Dan RP (Jan/02/2010)   Thorn Bros. vs Boo and Super Dan RP (Jan/02/2010) Empty

Back to top Go down

Thorn Bros. vs Boo and Super Dan RP (Jan/02/2010)
Page 1 of 1