X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Danny Danger promo on the Thorn Bros.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

Danny Danger promo on the Thorn Bros. Empty
PostSubject: Danny Danger promo on the Thorn Bros.   Danny Danger promo on the Thorn Bros. Empty1/27/2010, 8:43 pm

~As the cage has been lowered and locked and the match is about to start, "Hit The Floor" by Bullet for my Valentine begins to play as Jay Thorn makes his way out, clearly amused. On his way past the ring Jay exchanges some words in Finnish with Pitbull before making his way to the announcers desk~
Brandon Routh: "Looks like we'll have a special guest commentator for this match, welcome Jay!"
Reggie Miller: "Welcome Champ"
Jay Thorn: "Thanks guys, the pleasure is all yours. Just kidding, glad to be out here to scout two promising and very driven guys in the Young Gunz division."
-------------------
Brandon Routh: "Now Jay, do you have a comment on the situation between Boobinator and Drew Richards on XFW and Richards demanding a title shot?"
Jay Thorn: "Calling me out when knowing full well that I wasn't in the arena was really tough. But it seems that Drew has enough of a problem in Boobinator for the moment."
Reggie Miller: "What about a future title match between you and Drew Richards? He did beat Boobinator tonight."
Jay Thorn: "To be honest, I've got a title match tonight, a tag next Wednesday, another title match next week and a match between Pitbull and myself in the papers for the week after that and Boobinator at the PPV. So I don't see myself having much more time for Drew. But once the situation clears up, I'll be more than happy to kick his a**."
------------------------
Reggie Miller: "After the attack on the last XFA of the last season, would you like to comment on Danny's actions?"
Jay Thorn: "Well, I can't blame Danny for snapping after both me and my brother slapped him around enough and he got our attention with the attack. But always remember, you mess with one of us, you mess with the other. So Danny got himself a one way ticket to an a** kicking of a lifetime along with Boobinator."
-------------
Brandon Routh: "Along the subject of the attack, how are you guys feeling now after the attack?"
Jay Thorn: "Well, I spent most of the season break in a hospital with twenty stitches in my head and a serious concussion thanks to Boo. Pitbull got a concussion, some bruised ribs and spent about a week in the hospital. But hey, we're still standing. We're definitely still not a 100% but there was no way Danny and Boo are getting away with what they did."
----------------------
Jay Thorn: "Owww, Pitbull's trying to rip that arm out of it's socket."
----------------------
Jay Thorn: "Danny getting totally dominated by the Pitbull here."
Brandon Routh: "Don't you think you're being a bit bias here champ?"
Jay Thorn: "Who? Me? Bias? Never, it's just that Pitbull is just that awesome inside that ring."
----------------------
Brandon Routh: "Well, there you have it champ and next week it's gonna be Danny and you in a ladder match."
Jay Thorn: "Can't wait. Danny is in for a long night next week. But anyway, thanks guys, had a blast. Oh, and Reggie, keep it up with the football man. You'll get to be a champion some day too."
~Jay leaves the announcers desk and walks to the back, applauding Pitbull and Danny in the ring~
Reggie Miller: "Damnit!"

Last edited by Olli Thorn on 2/4/2010, 10:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Danny Danger promo on the Thorn Bros.
Page 1 of 1