X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Danny Danger asks for a match(next xfa)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Danny Young
XFE Hall of Famer
Danny Young

Male
Number of posts : 781
Registration date : 2009-11-19

Danny Danger asks for a match(next xfa) Empty
PostSubject: Danny Danger asks for a match(next xfa)   Danny Danger asks for a match(next xfa) Empty3/4/2010, 12:23 pm

~Jaime Ray Newman is standing with Danny Danger who is wearing his new generation t-shirt and wrestling tights with the words Danny Danger down the side~
Jaime: "Danny I heard you want to talk about Pitbull and Jay?"
Danny: "You say I have no bite you say I am a coward, well would a coward do this."
~Danny takes a staple-gun and pulls off his shirt telling Jaime to staple it in his chest~
Jaime: "No..."
Danny: "Just do it!"
~Jaime sends a flurry of staples in Danny's chest as he grins and grabs the mic~
Danny: "Jay and Pitbull I challenge you to a tag match me and Wodka vs you guys."
Jaime: "Danny I am so sorry if I..."
Danny: "It's alright you can make it better later tonight."
~The fans cheer and laugh as Jaime goes red faced~
Danny: "And that is the way to treat a lady Jay not you and miss Olivia Wilde with any guy she gets a chance with!"
~Danny walks off smiling as Jamie is still red-faced~
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Danny Danger asks for a match(next xfa)   Danny Danger asks for a match(next xfa) Empty3/4/2010, 1:53 pm

why did you post this in the archive?
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Danny Danger asks for a match(next xfa)   Danny Danger asks for a match(next xfa) Empty3/5/2010, 1:05 am

Brandon Routh: "Ladies and Gentlemen, apparently the Thorn Brothers saw Danny's message to them. There is a bit of a situation in the back, we'll try to get cameras in there."
~The camera cuts to the back where the camera man is running down a hall, where we hear a ruckus from the Thorn Brothers locker room. When the camera man runs in, we see Pitbull wrecking the room in a seemingly almost blind rage, while Jay is trying calm him in Finnish. When he notices the camera, Jay turns over and Pitbull calms a bit and both face the camera~
Jay Thorn: "Daniel, in this business, there are very few lines we don't cross. Me and Joel are mentally prepared to be assaulted, insulted and screwed over. But personal life is sacred in this business. You don't attack someones personal life. Olivia and me is personal business that you have no place even talking about on TV. But that's not you're real crime."
~Jay turns to Pitbull, begging him to hold back for now and that he'll get his chance~
Jay Thorn: "What is serious is that you mentally attacked an innocent by-stander in Jaime. If you've been keeping you're eyes actually open for the last month and not just listened to my obvious hints, you've noticed the closeness of Joel and Jaime. And you dare force her to staple you? Like that proves anything else but that you're stupid. But you also try to get on her like she's one of those (censored) that Wodka has hired to keep you company? You don't have a clue how to treat a woman, junior. But don't worry, tonight I'll teach you a lesson in respect. And you better hope you DON'T survive. Cause if you get out of Milwaukee alive, you have to deal with the Pitbull at some point."
~Joel punches a dent into a locker door before walking up to the camera, barely able to breathe right over his rage~
Pitbull: "Jay has title matches scheduled for every show for here till St. Patrick's Day, so a tag won't be possible. But Sentinel, if you can hear me, I...want.....Danny."
~Pitbull shoves the camera out of his face and it fades to black. Soon a picture of Brandon and Reggie is shown from ringside, looking speechless~
Brandon Routh: "Wow, seems like the brothers Thorn have really had it with Danny's antics."
Reggie Miller: "Yeah, I would definitely not want to be Danny when they get their hands on him."
Back to top Go down
Danny Young
XFE Hall of Famer
Danny Young

Male

PostSubject: Re: Danny Danger asks for a match(next xfa)   Danny Danger asks for a match(next xfa) Empty3/5/2010, 12:42 pm

*Danny Danger is sitting in his locker room pondering what he just did*

Danny: I love it when a plan comes together!

Last edited by DannyDanger on 3/6/2010, 8:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Danny Danger asks for a match(next xfa)   Danny Danger asks for a match(next xfa) Empty3/5/2010, 6:03 pm

Unless you talked to Wodka ahead of time, I wouldn't be posted responses for him.
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
Danny Young
XFE Hall of Famer
Danny Young

Male

PostSubject: Re: Danny Danger asks for a match(next xfa)   Danny Danger asks for a match(next xfa) Empty3/6/2010, 8:04 am

this all part of a master plot in my eyes to get pitbull running on emotions and losing his cool I may be smarten than you all think
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Danny Danger asks for a match(next xfa)   Danny Danger asks for a match(next xfa) Empty3/6/2010, 8:17 am

You may be. But a Pitbull that is running on rage may be something you might not be locked in a cage with.
Back to top Go down
Danny Young
XFE Hall of Famer
Danny Young

Male

PostSubject: Re: Danny Danger asks for a match(next xfa)   Danny Danger asks for a match(next xfa) Empty3/6/2010, 9:23 am

it may of just backfired but I am making a rp well a WIP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Danny Danger asks for a match(next xfa)   Danny Danger asks for a match(next xfa) Empty

Back to top Go down

Danny Danger asks for a match(next xfa)
Page 1 of 1