X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thorn Bros before their match on XFA

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

Thorn Bros before their match on XFA Empty
PostSubject: Thorn Bros before their match on XFA   Thorn Bros before their match on XFA Empty8/2/2010, 7:09 pm

~The camera cuts backstage where we see Jaime Ray Newman standing in front of an XFA logo with mic in hand. Jay and Pitbull are standing on her each side, preparing for their match against Slugger and Jesse Blue. When they are shown on the camera, the crowd pops for the rebellious duo~
Jaime: "Ladies and gentlemen, we are just mere minutes away from the huge tag team match made earlier tonight between the Detroit Assassination Squad and the duo of Jesse Blue and Slugger. Guys, tonight you have an opportunity to get what you want and actually take the tag team title opportunity from TXF at Stable Warfare..."
~Jay sighs loudly and signals for Jaime to stop~
Jay Thorn: "Jaime...just stop there. Let's be honest. Me and Pitbull aren't the bad guys here, we're not the a**holes preying on an innocent Slugger and Jesse Blue or stealing the shots and attention they earned. Because the only a**hole around here...Is Slugger."
~Jaime looks shocked at the comment and the crowd doesn't know how to respond~
Jay Thorn: "Yeah Slugger, your a bonafide, 100%, born and bred a**hole. You act like we're doing something wrong in revealing the truth about the fact that you are nothing but an overrated piece of (censored) leeching off this company like the bottomfeeder you are. You say we have done nothing to earn a shot at the titles. That we have done nothing good and should be out of here. That is the biggest load of (censored) I have heard in my life."
~The crowd starts to cheer the determination and conviction in Jay's voice~
Jay Thorn: "Just a couple of weeks ago we did something you just cannot do and beat the champions at their own game. Yet you have the audacity to claim that you have more (censored) claim to be in the title picture than us. How is that? What did you do to earn that title shot you got right after your return? Huh? You can't answer that can you? Because you did nothing. You didn't earn a title shot and quite frankly you haven't earned (censored) since your return. So why don't you stop wasting everyone elses lives and shut the hell up until you have something real to say."
~With Jay taking a breath to compose himself, Pitbull steps up to the mic~
Pitbull: "Oh, and about last week Sluggy. You come out last week with your partner to goad me and my brother and insult us, claiming your better even though all you've done since coming back is bore everyone to death. Yeah, I said it. Nobody cared about your quest to finally beat Plin & Sisky anymore. The only reason anyone is interested in you right now is because a couple of guys from Detroit who actually tell things how they are and do things that interest people didn't let your lying and manipulating and hypocritical insults fly."
~With Slugger fans booing the Thorns now, there is a mixed reaction to their comments~
Pitbull: "So Slugger. You are the one who's been constantly picking the fight with us, not the other way around. You are the one that hasn't earned anything you've been given since returning, we have worked for EVERYTHING we've gotten. And with all the (censored) that you've spewing about earning something and us insulting you, you are in no position to judge ANYTHING me and my brother do."
~Jay, having composed himself, steps back up~
Jay Thorn: "Well, congratulations Slugger. You get to ride our coat tails again tonight and make people be at least a bit interested in you. As a price for that...We'll take your world tag title shot at Stable Warfare. But look at the bright side, at least you'll have something to (censored) about next week."
~Jay and Pitbull flash their signature smirk as "Dignity" by Bullet For My Valentine begins to play~
Back to top Go down

Thorn Bros before their match on XFA
Page 1 of 1