X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thorn Brothers pre-match interview. (XFA 3/13)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

Thorn Brothers pre-match interview. (XFA 3/13) Empty
PostSubject: Thorn Brothers pre-match interview. (XFA 3/13)   Thorn Brothers pre-match interview. (XFA 3/13) Empty3/11/2010, 10:53 am

Brandon Routh: "Next is our main event. The Thorn Brothers will compete for the Young Gunz title, marking their first one on one match against each other since joining the roster."
Reggie Miller: "This could very well be the start of some major problems between the brothers. I wouldn't be surprised if this broke their team up."
~The camera cuts backstage where we see Jaime Ray Newman standing by, mic in hand~
Jaime Ray Newman: "Please help me welcome my guests at this time, Jay and Joel Thorn, the Thorn Brothers."
~Jay and Pitbull walk up from opposite sites of the camera, ready in their gear, smiling. As their standing by, Pitbull asks Jaime whether she's alright from last weeks incident with Danny~
Jaime Ray Newman: "Guys, tonight is a tough challenge for your team. Not only are you competing against each other tonight, but the Young Gunz title is on the line. Will the title get between your relationship and work as a team?"
~Jay and Joel share a small laugh and talk about which one should handle the question. After a moment Jay says he's got this one and Jaime moves the mic closer to Jay~
Jay Thorn: "Jaime, first off, Pitbull and I are brothers. More than a tag team. More than best friends. More than wrestlers. More than anything. We are made of the same flesh and the same blood runs through my veins that runs in Pitbull's. There is absolutely nothing or no one that could ever challenge that bond. Our relationship is simply unbreakable and bigger and more important than gold could ever be. Secondly, we've known this would happen since we joined this federation. We knew from day one that sooner or later one of us would win gold and we made a deal that the other will get a shot. So this is something we've been preparing for for two months now."
~Pitbull is nodding in agreement as Jaime brings the mic up to the middle for her next question~
Jaime Ray Newman: "Now, Pitbull, you have accepted Danny's challenge for a barbed wire steel cage match at St. Patrick's Days Massacre. If you win tonight, you'll go into St. Patrick's as champion and also have a title defense against Boobinator. Thoughts?"
(Your up Pitbull)
Back to top Go down
Pitbull
XFE Hall of Famer
Pitbull

Male
Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2009-12-13

Thorn Brothers pre-match interview. (XFA 3/13) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thorn Brothers pre-match interview. (XFA 3/13)   Thorn Brothers pre-match interview. (XFA 3/13) Empty3/11/2010, 12:35 pm

~Pitbull smiles for the camera~
Pitbull: "My thoughts are that this match is just brother's competing, but still I'm going to fight so hard that I can win gold around my waist. I can't wait to get to kick Danny's head again, and Boobinator is a much more experienced wrestler than I am but I'm not scared, cause if you remember what I already said, nobody's going to come in my way to the top!"
Jaime Ray Newman: "You sound pretty sure about you're self even though you have very talented and dangerous wrestlers against you. Do you have plan's on how to make you're way to the top?"
Pitbull: "My plan is to beat my opponents head's off or put them say I quit!"
Jay Thorn: "So brother let's go entertain our fans?"
Pitbull: "Hell yeah!"
~Jay and Joel do a fist bump and camera fades black~
Back to top Go down

Thorn Brothers pre-match interview. (XFA 3/13)
Page 1 of 1