X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thorn Brothers pre-match interview (XFW 3/3)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

Thorn Brothers pre-match interview (XFW 3/3) Empty
PostSubject: Thorn Brothers pre-match interview (XFW 3/3)   Thorn Brothers pre-match interview (XFW 3/3) Empty2/28/2010, 3:47 am

~The camera cuts to the back where we see Jill Wagner standing in front of an XFW logo, mic in hand~
Jill Wagner: "At this time I would like to welcome a couple of very special guests. The two men who will face Big Cop and Danny Danger in tag team action tonight, 'The Murder City Machine Gun' Jay Thorn, 'The Pitbull' Joel Thorn, the Thorn Brothers."
~Jay and Pitbull come into the picture from opposite sides of the camera, checking Jill out while standing on her left and right~
Jill Wagner: "Now guys, tonight you're going to be facing some stiff competition in Big Cop and Danny and after last Saturday, this situation seems to be very personal. Any thoughts?"
Pitbull: "Stiff competition? Don't these guys stretch before the match? They probably should to avoid sprained joints."
Jay Thorn: "Very true. Especially with you in there."
Jill Wagner: "Guys, that's not what I mea..."
Pitbull: "Shhhh, baby girl, we know. But here's the deal, Danny and Big Cop are not ready for this match."
Jay Thorn: "That's right. We've beat both of them individually, more than once. On top of that, they're not used to teaming together, while were a perfect team. Now, I've got a ladder match for the title coming up with Danny this Saturday, and a title match with the donut muncher next week. So tonight, I plan on kicking any momentum they have right back down their throats."
(Pitbull, your turn)
Back to top Go down
Pitbull
XFE Hall of Famer
Pitbull

Male
Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2009-12-13

Thorn Brothers pre-match interview (XFW 3/3) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thorn Brothers pre-match interview (XFW 3/3)   Thorn Brothers pre-match interview (XFW 3/3) Empty3/2/2010, 12:44 pm

~Pitbull moves the mic closer to him~
Pitbull: "Like my brother said, tonight, we're going to kick their heads off!"
Jill Wagner: "Pitbull, care to comment on your cage match with Danny last Saturday?"
~Pitbull gets a serious face for the first time during the interview as Jill moves the mic closer~
Pitbull: "My thoughts are that Danny is a loser who needed to cheap shot me with brass knucks to win. And tonight me and my brother will smack them back a lot harder."
Jay Thorn: "That's right. We're going to show them what real pain is. Cause me and my brother have already kicked both their as*** before and tonight will be no different."
Pitbull: "Yeah. Because the Thorn brothers are THE most dominant tag team in the company. And tonight....We prove it."
~Jay and Pitbull walk off with Pitbull showing the cameraman out of the way~
Back to top Go down

Thorn Brothers pre-match interview (XFW 3/3)
Page 1 of 1