X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thorn brothers arrive on XFA/Interview (3/6)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

Thorn brothers arrive on XFA/Interview (3/6) Empty
PostSubject: Thorn brothers arrive on XFA/Interview (3/6)   Thorn brothers arrive on XFA/Interview (3/6) Empty3/3/2010, 9:40 pm

Brandon Routh: "We're hearing that Jay Thorn's car has just come in from the front gate. With the challenge thrown out by New Generation to Pitbull and a title match later tonight, we'll try and get comments from Jay."
~The camera cuts to the parking lot where we see Jay's orange Corvette Z06 driving in. Jay steps out from the drivers seat, as Pitbull comes out from the other side, both wearing the recently upgraded version of the Border City Bad Boys t-shirt~
Brandon Routh: "Jay and Joel are riding high with their tag team win over Danny Danger and Big Cop on XFW."
Reggie Miller: "As well as they should. I mean, they made a statement not only against Destiny but also against the recently formed New Generation by beating the enforcer of Destiny and the seemingly leader of New Generation."
~Jay and Joel have picked up their bags and Jay's Young Gunz title and are now walking down a hallway, saying their hello's to the rest of the guys. They come up to a locker room with a Thorn Brothers sign on it. Just as their about to walk in, Jaime Ray Newman runs up, mic in hand~
Jaime Ray Newman: "Jay! Joel! Do you guys have a moment?"
Pitbull: "For you, we got plenty of time. What's up?"
Jaime Ray Newman: "I'd like to get your comments on Danny Danger. How are you feeling about the title match tonight?"
~Jay Thorn has been standing behind Pitbull in the picture but steps up into the picture, taking of his Police shades~
Jay Thorn: "Let me put it to you like this. Danny likes to call my brother a mutt, so I'll use a dog reference. In this business, there are three types of dogs. First is the ones like Artagon or Super Dan, who never bark but in that ring have one hell of a bite. Then there's the type of dog that Danny is, which is that he barks like hell but has absolutely no bite."
~The crowd erupts into cheers for Jay as Jay and Joel seemingly listen to the roar of the crowd before re-focusing~
Jay Thorn: "The third type of dog is like me and Joel. You see, we bark louder and more than anyone around us. But when we get in that ring, we have the bite to match that bark. And tonight, Danny's gonna be lucky if I don't bite his head off."
Pitbull: "Oh, and Danny. I recommend you leave the knucks in the locker room so you don't wind up having to eat them."
~Jay opens the locker room door and walks in as Pitbull mouths the words call me and winks at Jaime before walking in and closing the door behind him.~
Jaime Ray Newman: "Wait guys! What about Danny's challenge? What about New Generation?.....Well, I guess that's all for now, back to ringside."
~The camera cuts back to Brandon and Reggie~
Brandon Routh: "Powerful words from the Thorn Brothers once again."
Reggie Miller: "Yeah, but what about the challenge? I want to know if Pitbull has the guts to accept."
Back to top Go down

Thorn brothers arrive on XFA/Interview (3/6)
Page 1 of 1