X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Seraphim prepares as the brothers arrive...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

Seraphim prepares as the brothers arrive... Empty
PostSubject: Seraphim prepares as the brothers arrive...   Seraphim prepares as the brothers arrive... Empty12/1/2011, 9:39 am

(Cryl - if you'd like to add anything, let me know and I'll edit.)

-----------------------------------------------------------

~The scene shows Seraphim preparing for tonight’s events and the crowd applauds. She is sitting in a chair as Charity Divine and Cassandra Cain are helping her with her makeup and hair~
Brandon (excited): "And there is Seraphim preparing for tonight’s wedding!"
Reggie: "Well, I hope Slugger isn’t watching the monitor!"
Brandon: "Why?"
Reggie: "Well, it’s supposed to be bad luck for the groom to see the bride before the wedding."
~After a few seconds, the screen turns to a split screen and the other side shows the backstage door. The door swings open and Playboy and Cryl walk in, looking rather unhappy. After entering, they just stand as the camera approaches~
Brandon: "The brothers don’t look very happy. They tried to work together at Unsolitary Confinement and that didn’t work out very well."
Reggie: "Well, unless there is a cage surrounding the ring for the wedding, they should have no problem putting a stop to that atrocity."
Brandon: "How can you call love an atrocity? Why can't you be happy for Seraphim and Slugger? Are you that sexually frustrated?"
Reggie: "No, I’m quite happy when I..."
Brandon (interrupting): "Oh, shut up, Reggie. Just shut up."
~Playboy looks around as Cryl cricks his neck, the cracking audibly heard by the camera. Marc Ellis approaches with a microphone~
Marc: "Guys, can I get a few..."
~Cryl interrupts with a grunt and rears back his arm to hit him, which sends Marc scurrying~
Brandon: "Definitely bad moods."
Reggie: "Well, we know Playboy is also here to take on Serious Pat Booker. I hope Pat is seriously thinking about not walking through that curtain."
Brandon: "I will say that I certainly wouldn’t want to get into the ring with him when he’s in a GOOD mood. This doesn’t bode well for the Serious one, that’s for sure. Maybe, with other things on Playboy’s mind, Serious Pat Booker could pull one out of the hat here."
Reggie: "Or he could get seriously injured and never wrestle again. Did you see how fast Marc got out of there? I'd be running faster than that if I had to get in the ring with either of those guys tonight."
~Cryl and Playboy begin to walk quickly to the dressing room as the scene returns to the arena~
Back to top Go down
Cryl
XFE Hall of Famer
Cryl

Male
Number of posts : 990
Registration date : 2010-02-05

Seraphim prepares as the brothers arrive... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seraphim prepares as the brothers arrive...   Seraphim prepares as the brothers arrive... Empty12/1/2011, 9:59 am

nope nothing to add I love it as it is
Back to top Go down

Seraphim prepares as the brothers arrive...
Page 1 of 1