X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

slugger prepares..

Go down 
AuthorMessage
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

slugger prepares.. Empty
PostSubject: slugger prepares..   slugger prepares.. Empty11/29/2011, 1:43 am

~Slugger and Seraphim are in there locker room they are sounded by weights and clothes everywhere the Aggression title is sitting in on a shelve right behind Slugger, Slugger begins to strap his knee as Seraphim sits down next to him~
Seraphim: "Baby tonight, it's do or die. Cryl will go all out and if I know my brother like I do, he won't stop at just winning that match he will be looking to destroy you in that cage!"
Slugger: "I'm not scared! I have faced him before and I will beat him tonight."
~Slugger takes Seraphim's hand~
Slugger: "And once that is over your brothers will finally realize that I'm worthy enough for you."
Seraphim: "You shouldn't go out there...who cares what my brothers think. This is our relationship not theirs, you're no where near 100% after last week baby."
~Seraphim lefts up slugger's T-shirt to reveal massive bruising~
Seraphim: "Just look, lets just back out now, get married and forget about my brothers!"
Slugger: "NO! I'm the aggression champion! I don't run from any fight, especially one that means so much!"
~Slugger finishes taping his knee and stands up, testing the flexibility~
Slugger: "Tonight baby...I will win, and then at Aggression we will get married!"
Seraphim: "Okay baby be careful out there, but before you go let me give you a few tips about cryl."
~The scene fades as slugger and Seraphim begin to talk about cryl~
Back to top Go down

slugger prepares..
Page 1 of 1