X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Playboy prepares - All or Nothing Sept 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

Playboy prepares - All or Nothing Sept 2 Empty
PostSubject: Playboy prepares - All or Nothing Sept 2   Playboy prepares - All or Nothing Sept 2 Empty8/31/2009, 8:41 am

~The camera shows Playboy wrapping his wrists with tape. Once done, Playboy looks into the camera~
Playboy: "Tonight....all or nothing is a very appropriate name. You see...The Playboy gets the ultimate shot...a shot at the top title in all of X-Force Entertainment...the XFE World Heavyweight title. 2 men stand in my way...Malkyto...and DANTE. Or should I say...they THINK they stand in my way."
Playboy: "Sure...The Playboy likes to have fun...make jokes....play pranks...However, no one wants to be around The Playboy when the fun and games are done and it’s time to get serious. Tonight...is very serious. Tonight...there will be no fun in that ring....there will be no games in that ring. There will be pain....there will be agony....there will be punishment...there will be blood."
Playboy: "Malkyto...DANTE...you will see a different Playboy tonight. An unstoppable...indestructible force...that neither one of you will be able to handle. One that will steamroll everything in sight. And, when it’s all said and done...and the spotlight shines on the center of the ring...it will be The Playboy standing tall..And holding the World Heavyweight title in the air for all to see. "
Playboy: "Nowhere to run, guys....nowhere to hide...tonight...it’s all....or....nothing..."
~Playboy begins to wrap another layer of tape around his wrists as the scene fades to black~
Back to top Go down

Playboy prepares - All or Nothing Sept 2
Page 1 of 1