X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quan RP for 27th Sept XFA

Go down 
AuthorMessage
QuanBeast
XFE Hall of Famer
QuanBeast

Male
Number of posts : 729
Registration date : 2008-04-30

Quan RP for 27th Sept XFA Empty
PostSubject: Quan RP for 27th Sept XFA   Quan RP for 27th Sept XFA Empty9/22/2008, 10:04 am

*Quan enters the ring and after the crowd calms down accept a microphone from a ring side lackey*
~
Quan: “I come before you as an audience to ask your advice. I know how knowledgeable the fans of XFA are and I know you will give me sage council.”
~
*Cheers from the crowd*
~
Quan: “Two months ago, in a fatal four way cage match you saw me, under fair rules, eliminate 2 out of three wrestlers, showing what I can do under even the most hostile conditions. Then just as the Universal X title was within my grasp, DANTE, our beloved General Manager, installs himself as the referee. You all know what happened, with my good friend, The Slugger walking away with the title. My only comfort was that the title was in the hands of an honourable and fair champion, even if the same cannot be said for the referee in that match.”
~
*Chatter from the crowd with many fans raising their DANTE or Slugger banners*
~
Quan: “Since then however the champions we have seen have been a shadow of what you deserve. Allgood, a child in a mans body, unable to feed or clothe himself without a manservant, was he a worthy UX champion?”
~
*Wholesale boos and jeering from the crowd*
~
Quan: “Now Mathler, an lunatic narcissist obsessed with only himself. With a track record of being unbeaten against a list of wrestlers who would not scare a fly. Is he a worthy champion?”
~
*More boos and jeering from the crowd – the camera zooms in on one woman holding a sign saying ‘Mathler can do my sums anyday!’*
~
Quan: “Would you like to see the current champion finally challenged by a serious contender?
~
*The crowd screams and applauds*
~
Quan: (really whipping up the crowd now) “Would you like to see Quan, once again challenge, for the UX title!!??
~
*Crowd scream and applaud and a chant of Quanbeast, Quanbeast rings around the arena*
~
Quan: “Your opinion is clear, wrestling fans. But now we need the opinion of one more man. Our GM DANTE. DANTE, if you are here tonight…”
~
[you can take it from here, either with a response from DANTE or maybe Mathler coming out to run his mouth, or both! If you want me to focus on something else then just let me know.

Respose from DANTE could easily be along the lines of, "I dont think you have done enought to desrve it unless....." and then put in stipulations of your choosing.]
Back to top Go down
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongolian_wrestling

Quan RP for 27th Sept XFA
Page 1 of 1