X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Return of the Finger... (XFE show 27th)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Finger of Destruction
XFE Hall of Famer
Finger of Destruction

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2011-09-27

Return of the Finger... (XFE show 27th) Empty
PostSubject: Return of the Finger... (XFE show 27th)   Return of the Finger... (XFE show 27th) Empty4/27/2012, 7:43 am

~The arena goes silent as the lights go out and then flash back on while 'I'm Sexy and I Know it'' is played over the speakers as the four turnbuckles burst into flames revealing Finger of Destruction Standing at the entrance to the arena~
~The One and Only Finger of Destruction makes his way to the ring. Wearing is Trademark Black Cut Jeans and White Boots. With the Young Gunz title around his waist~
~The crowd boo and jeer as FoD rolls into the ring and snatches the microphone off Jill Wagner who quickly leaves the ring~
Finger of Destruction: "Morons and idiots I have decided to come out here tonight as I know you have all been concerned about why I have not come out here for the last few shows to help improve all of your lives and just know that if I did not explain things then you would just go back to being even more stupid then you are right now."
David Hood: "Well FoD is back and looks like he is in his normal grumpy deluded mood Matt."
Matt Scott: "This attitude is going to backfire eventually and if he carries on this way then when that happens he is going to find himself alone with no one to turn too."
~The crowd raise the volume and shout of chants of "FoD sucks"~
David Hood: "For now though he is a champion and as long as he holds that title he doesn't believe he needs anyone Matt."
Finger of Destruction: "To get straight to business I have been quiet out of respect for all you idiots out there I know that I have helped you so much over the last few months and you looked like you needed a break to absorb my teachings. I also needed to get back to training as I felt I was maybe trying to hard to raise your IQ's above what is expected of a child that I let myself get a little distracted. For anyone watching me dismantle Savvy to retain my championship you witnessed what that extra time training did and I have carried on with the hard training so that when the PPV comes round whoever I face will be in for the worst beating of their careers I will destroy them and if they are lucky they may be able to wrestle again at some point in the future."
Matt Scott: "Those are big words coming from the champion and ignoring his usually ego boosting antics he really does deliver when it comes to the wrestling side of things David."
David Hood: "Agreed Matt when it comes to the wrestling he really is great and his destruction of the Young Gunz division so far this season has been impressive it is just as shame he is such an ass."
Finger of Destruction: "Although looking at the division it is hard to see who could possibly be worthy of such an honor of being my punching bag in the ppv whoever does get that honor know this...I will be walking out as the champion and not just the champion but the greatest wrestler to ever hold the Young Gunz title and the only undefeated champion of this glorious title. Others have held and lost this title and that shows weakness I will be doing everything and anything to be the only ever undefeated Young Gunz champion so come prepared whoever you are because I will be..."
~The crowd jeer and taunt FoD who seems unaffected as he rolls out of the ring and makes his way backstage taunting the crowd back~
Back to top Go down

Return of the Finger... (XFE show 27th)
Page 1 of 1