X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Remember the name (return show WIP)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Danny Young
XFE Hall of Famer
Danny Young

Male
Number of posts : 781
Registration date : 2009-11-19

Remember the name (return show WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Remember the name (return show WIP)   Remember the name (return show WIP) Empty5/19/2010, 3:38 pm

~the arena lights dim and 'Remember The Name' by Fort Minor begins~

~A man walks out wearing a hooded, sleeveless, black jacket and jeans, with no t-shirt revealing his tatoos~

Man: Well, it's been a while...

~He flicks up his hood as pyro of green, silver and blue firs from behind him and at the sides of the ramp~

Announcer: Tha... That's danny danger!

Danny: Hello everybody, you like the new look?!

~The fans begin chanting 'Welcome Back'~

Danny: The reason I have been gone is because I needed more time to myself and my wife has had a baby and I went to look after her and Danielle.

~The fans cheer as he makes his way to the ring~

Danny: So, all of the hatred in XFE has increased, since I left I have been appearing in many Indie shows such as chikara and ROH. Now I was trained by a legendary japanese icon who does not like to be named but he taught me of the pure path of life and now that I have returned I have decided one person who I believe should pay. A woman referred to as Amber Destiny has been helping out the most disgusting group of men ever and she should be taught of the pure path of life...

~the fans chant 'make her pure'~

Danny: Destiny have been a vile group and Amber is all the same and she deserves to be made pure. So now amber destiny your time has come to make you pure.

~Just as danny finishes 'Imma Be' by the black eyed peas plays as the foursome walk out~

Amber: You better shu...

Gobeer: Shush amber, let me talk. Danny Danger well isn't it a pleasure to have you back. Anyhow, you talk about pure? Well just to let you know, Destiny is pure greatness.

~Danny laughs then pulls on his trademark confident grin~

Gobeer: Whats so funny!

Danny: Well, you lost the tag titles thats one, oh you have a little pet doggy called amber so your like the male paris hilton and 3 if you don't back off your fat f*** of a young gunz champion will be bleeding on the floor!

~The fans pop at the swear and the embarrasment of destiny~

Amber: Oh yeah, well if I wasn't booked tonight I wou...

Danny: Woah! you got booked, you must of been sleeping with somebody pretty high up!

~The fans roar with laughter as amber destiny storms backstage in tears followed by pat booker and gobeer~

Danny: Well fat ass, it's just you and me!

Big Cop: What you gonna do.

Danny: Sorry I couldn't hear you there your mouth is so full of ass!

~Big cop and danny stare at each other before Big Cop makes a hasty retreat~
The danny danger pic will be this if you don't mind sent

Remember the name (return show WIP) Shannon
Back to top Go down

Remember the name (return show WIP)
Page 1 of 1