X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Remember the name (XFA)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Danny Young
XFE Hall of Famer
Danny Young

Male
Number of posts : 781
Registration date : 2009-11-19

Remember the name (XFA) Empty
PostSubject: Remember the name (XFA)   Remember the name (XFA) Empty8/12/2010, 6:26 am

~Danny Danger is seen sitting in his locker room resting his back against the wall~
Danny Danger: "Tonight, Rob Mayhem will be my first victim, soon Amber will feel my wrath, I'm sorry but other members of SoF and High Society will stand in my way, so they will soon be gone as well. Until I finally meet my old friend Wodka."
~The fans cheer at Wodka being mentioned~
Danny Danger: "We are aligned once again Wodka, but for how long, you see, I was always uncomfortable near you. You had something that was repulsive, which is why I had to leave, and my moment to strike back here is when you left. I returned because you were gone, looks like that failed me because now your back but don't worry, there will be punishment, but not yet, ha ha, not yet because I will be ready for you when you turn your back on me, and I will strike like a cobra. Be wary of my name, because you will be screaming it later!
~The camera fades out of his locker room~

Just an RP I would like in the show, it's just to show that I mean buisness here.
Back to top Go down

Remember the name (XFA)
Page 1 of 1