X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Allgood prepares for Stable Warfare 25/6

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*
XFE Hall of Famer
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*

Male
Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Allgood prepares for Stable Warfare 25/6 Empty
PostSubject: Allgood prepares for Stable Warfare 25/6   Allgood prepares for Stable Warfare 25/6 Empty6/23/2008, 10:02 pm

We cut to Jill Wagner who is standing by backstage with a rather nervous looking JD Allgood and his manservant, Afolston. JD is pacing up and down behind Jill as Jill introduces herself.

Jill: I'm backstage now with Rebel member, JD Allgood before his First Blood match with Pit Viper. JD, how have you prepared for this brutal match tonight?

JD stops pacing and looks straight at Jill. He looks really distressed and paranoid.

JD: Prepared?! Prepared?! This isn't a wrestling match! This is a joke! Sentinel and Dante's SICK BLOODY JOKE! I've got my lawyers all ready to sue them for every penny! When I'm done with them, XFW will be nothing more than a distant memory and finally the greatest talent today, JD Allgood, will be free to showcase himself in the big leagues! I've fired my agent, and once my contract is up I'm history! And when I leave this sorry excuse for a federation, then this place will lose all the money and fans I bring to it and end up just like Canada . . . a forgotten piece of worthless crap!

The crowd boos JD wildly as he disrespects their country. And a strong chant of "YOU SUCK D**K!!" starts up.

JD: So, when I've finished making a bloody mess of the S**t Wiper tonight, I'm going to teach someone else a lesson. A lesson that they should stay at home and wash the dishes and re-arrange their shoe collection instead of making ludicrous accusations about my sexual persuasion before being gifted a title shot just because they're the Sentinel's little 'working girl'!
You see tonight, there's no way I'm going to bleed no matter what gets thrown at me. I'm gonna prove it's not how hard you work, but how SMART you work.

JD grins at Jill as he holds out his hand towards Afolston, who places a tub of Vaseline in JD's hand. Just at that moment, Jeremy Alsop walks past, noticing JD holding the vaseline. He laughs;

Alsop: So the rumors were true. Ha ha ha.

Alsop walks off laughing as Jill is desperately trying not to laugh. JD realizes what they're thinking and gets flustered.

JD: Wait! Wait! It's to stop me bleeding in the ring!

Jill bursts out laughing and has to run away. JD tries to follow and shout after her.

JD: IT'S FOR THE MATCH!!!

The camera fades out as we go back to the ring.
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Allgood prepares for Stable Warfare 25/6   Allgood prepares for Stable Warfare 25/6 Empty6/23/2008, 10:17 pm

(The camera catches The Playboy in the background looking surprized and puzzled, mouthing the words "Canada? A forgotten piece of worthless crap?" He then starts to get a little angry and walks out of camera view while a faint cheer comes from the audience)
Back to top Go down
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Allgood prepares for Stable Warfare 25/6   Allgood prepares for Stable Warfare 25/6 Empty6/23/2008, 11:48 pm

haha holy that promo brought out emotions lol, anger and hell of alot of laughter Razz nicely done
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male
Number of posts : 1748
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Allgood prepares for Stable Warfare 25/6   Allgood prepares for Stable Warfare 25/6 Empty6/24/2008, 1:54 am

This may sound dumb but whats vasoline used for anyways?
Back to top Go down
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male

PostSubject: Re: Allgood prepares for Stable Warfare 25/6   Allgood prepares for Stable Warfare 25/6 Empty6/24/2008, 3:03 am

there is a dirty way and there are some non dirty ways

An example of dirty meaning that it could be used as lubricant.....for what.....well thats up to your imagination

A clean way is if you have dry lips, the best lip chap i've ever known is vasceline.

Also boxers and fighters rub it on their face so a punch has a less likely chance to stay with contace on the face meaning less friction meaning less chance of a likely strike to the face causeing bruising and cuts and such
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male
Number of posts : 1748
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Allgood prepares for Stable Warfare 25/6   Allgood prepares for Stable Warfare 25/6 Empty6/24/2008, 8:10 am

Wow it got...alot of uses
Back to top Go down
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male

PostSubject: Re: Allgood prepares for Stable Warfare 25/6   Allgood prepares for Stable Warfare 25/6 Empty6/25/2008, 3:16 am

haha bet you wish you didn't know now Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Allgood prepares for Stable Warfare 25/6   Allgood prepares for Stable Warfare 25/6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Allgood prepares for Stable Warfare 25/6
Page 1 of 1