X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Allgood Arrives... - Stable Warfare 03/08/11

Go down 
AuthorMessage
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*
XFE Hall of Famer
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*

Male
Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Allgood Arrives... - Stable Warfare 03/08/11 Empty
PostSubject: Allgood Arrives... - Stable Warfare 03/08/11   Allgood Arrives... - Stable Warfare 03/08/11 Empty8/3/2011, 3:11 pm

~The cameras go backstage, as we see a black stretch limousine pull into the parking lot. It comes to a halt, and the driver exits to walk down and open the passenger door. Out steps Ms. Adams, JD Allgood's personal assistant. The arena crowd is a mixture of boos and wolf-whistles, as she stands by clutching her trademark clipboard against her heaving bosom. Then, out steps JD Allgood from the limo, to a rapture of boos from the arena crowd. He takes a good look around the arena and looks very unimpressed. He straightens his custom made grey suit, with matching waist coat. Checks his slicked back blond hair and begins to walk towards the entrance with Ms. Adams following closely behind. Jill Wagner is seen running up to meet JD Allgood, microphone in hand~
Jill: "JD!...JD!...A quick interview if you will?
~Allgood stops, looks Jill up and down with the same look of disappointment. He turns his head away~
JD: "If you must."
Jill: "Tonight you will go one-on-one with The Sentinel in a return match from one month ago, this time Sentinel must win to break free from his contract of employment with you. Tell me, would we even be having this match if it were not for Marcus Idol forcing you to accept it..."
~Ms. Adams steps in between Jill and Allgood with a furious look on her face~
Ms. Adams: "Mr. Allgood does not have time for your stupid little questions..."
JD: "It's okay, it's okay..."
~Ms. Adams stands down, as Allgood instructs her to. She makes an evil glance towards Jill before doing so~
JD: "First things first, NOBODY...Forces JD Allgood into doing anything! I wouldn't be the CEO of 'Allgood Inc.'...I wouldn't be a multi, multi millionaire...a Triple Crown Champion...if people forced me into doing something. The decision for this match tonight is all part of the plan."
Jill: "Plan? What plan?"
JD: (frustrated) "If you'd stop butting in and listen, I'll tell you. Do you think that you could do that? Huh? Yeah?"
~The crowd start booing again as Allgood starts patronizing Jill with baby talk, as Ms. Adams laughs~
JD: "Step one: I got Sentinel to accept the match last month. He lost, and therefore became my employee. Step Two: I humiliate him...torture him mentally. Hell, I even got him to hit his own nephew with a steel chair! Ha Ha!"
~The arena crowd start chanting 'ALLGOOD SUCKS'~
JD: "And finally, Step Three: I get Sentinel in another match. I give him hope. Hope which I will crush tonight. And a man without hope, is no man at all. After tonight, Sentinel will be back scrubbing the toilet floors of all my villas, mansions, guest houses, hotels...you name it, he's scrubbing it. HA HA."
~Allgood shares a laugh with Ms. Adams as the arena crowd continue to throw insults his way. Allgood then turns to face Jill, with a serious look on his face~
JD: "As for Marcus Idol...well, lets just say...if you swim with sharks...you'll end up losing a little more than you bargained for. Now, if you'll excuse me, I don't intend spending anymore time than I have to in this sheep-infested cesspool of a country!"
~Allgood pushes past Jill, and Ms. Adams follows closely behind, pushing Jill to the floor. The arena crowd boo loudly in response as the cameras go back to ringside~
Back to top Go down

Allgood Arrives... - Stable Warfare 03/08/11
Page 1 of 1