X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

JD Allgood and The Playboy for the end of Stable Warfare...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

JD Allgood and The Playboy for the end of Stable Warfare... Empty
PostSubject: JD Allgood and The Playboy for the end of Stable Warfare...   JD Allgood and The Playboy for the end of Stable Warfare... Empty6/23/2008, 11:14 pm

(This could be used if you use JD's promo with the camera catching me after his interview - if used, it would need to be right after JD's match regardless of whether he wins or loses his match - posted here to be kept as a surprise for others in the fed)
--------------------------------------------------------------------

(The Playboy's music hits and he comes out and walks down to the ring. A passive cheer mixed with BOOs can be heard from the crowd.)

David : What??? Just what would the Playboy want down here?

Matt : Well David, he didn't look too happy with what JD said about Canada in his interview, and he doesn't look too happy now. This could get interesting!

(The Playboy grabs the mic and looks over at JD)

Playboy : JD. Let me get this straight. Canada.. is a forgotten piece of worthless crap?? For those of you who may or may not know... Canada is The Playboy's country. (Now the crowd is really cheering)

David : WOA!! I didn't know that!!

IF JD LOST - (JD is still sitting on the mat, using one arm to pull himself to the corner, and holding the other one up to Playboy in a "wait a minute" kind of way as The Playboy walks toward him)

IF JD WON - (JD starts backing away from The Playboy holding both hands out saying "Wait a minute...,. I didn't" then Playboy cuts him off)

Playboy : How about.. I just give you an idea of what Canada is all about??

(Another crowd cheer as JD starts shaking his head NO and holding one hand out and the other behind his back. Crowd is cheering "Kick his ass... kick his ass")

Matt : Holy crap!! We're going to have an impromptu fight right here, David!! Maybe we can get rid of Allgood for good now!!!

Playboy : Well, I'll tell you what, JD........ YOU'RE RIGHT!!!! (Cheers now turn to strong BOOs as Playboy shakes JDs hand (and helps him up if he lost)) Canada is worthless, and these people are as useless as tits on a bull. It says a lot when the best singer to come out of this country is Celine Dion (both JD and Playboy mockingly stick their fingers down their throats to mimic getting sick). These people are the reason why I left this country to pursue wrestling elsewhere. If they appreciated quality... if they appreciated greatness... The Playboy would not have had to leave to gain the fame he has. These fans are not worth having such famous people like you and I in front of them. Let's get the hell out of here before we catch stupid from all these vermin.

(Playboy and JD leave the ring and walk backstage to a chorus of boos and getting various items thrown at them on the way out)

Last edited by DieHard on 6/24/2008, 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*
XFE Hall of Famer
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*

Male
Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: JD Allgood and The Playboy for the end of Stable Warfare...   JD Allgood and The Playboy for the end of Stable Warfare... Empty6/24/2008, 10:59 am

Very, very, good.
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: JD Allgood and The Playboy for the end of Stable Warfare...   JD Allgood and The Playboy for the end of Stable Warfare... Empty6/24/2008, 4:16 pm

Thanks, bro.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JD Allgood and The Playboy for the end of Stable Warfare...   JD Allgood and The Playboy for the end of Stable Warfare... Empty

Back to top Go down

JD Allgood and The Playboy for the end of Stable Warfare...
Page 1 of 1