X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Playboy's announcement - Stable Warfare

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

Playboy's announcement - Stable Warfare Empty
PostSubject: Playboy's announcement - Stable Warfare   Playboy's announcement - Stable Warfare Empty8/9/2010, 3:30 pm

~The lights in the arena go dark. Suddenly, "Indestructible" by Disturbed begins to play over the PA system. The crowd erupts as Paul "Playboy" Andrews steps through the curtain wearing a pair of jeans and a plain t-shirt. Playboy shakes hands with fans as he makes his way to the ring, climbs the steps and through the ropes. He proceeds to the center of the ring as the lights go back on and he waves his arms for the crowd to quiet down~
Playboy: "Thank you everybody."
~Playboy pauses for a few seconds~
Playboy: "Now...you may all be wondering why I’m here...and I don’t blame you. After all...I’m not on the card. But that was at my own request...and I do have an announcement to make."
~Playboy pauses to find his words as the crowd looks on attentively~
Playboy: "You see...over the last few years...I have been in come pretty major battles. Sure...this may be ‘sports entertainment’, but a lot of the things we do in here are very tough on the body. I have had quite a few injuries...and went through quite a few surgeries...all in the name of entertaining the paying fans."
~The fans applaud~
Playboy: "Unfortunately, there has been one thing that I have been putting off. Last week, the brutality that Simply The Best and I put each other through has aggravated a pretty serious issue I have in my neck. An issue that requires a somewhat risky surgical correction."
~Playboy appears to be holding back tears. The camera pans to the crowd, showing fans with almost shocked looks on their faces~
Playboy: "You see...although we wrestlers truly enjoy coming out here and performing night in and night out...ensuring that we can have a productive life outside and after wrestling needs to fit somewhere on the priority list. The surgery necessary to correct this issue means that...if I want to live a productive life..."
~Playboy brings his thumb and index finger to each side of the bridge of his nose to clear forming tears away~
Playboy: "...to continue to be able to walk...have a family...play with kids...I will need to stop wrestling and retire."
~The camera shows fans with teary eyes or in shock~
Playboy: "Now, this surgery is still a little bit away. I do have some time before it’s scheduled, to continue to perform as I have been on a regular basis could lead to making things worse, or making things permanent."
~Playboy wipes his forehead~
Playboy: "That being said...because you guys deserve it...I feel that I do have one more match left in me."
~The fans applaud~
Playboy: "Now, at this point, I don’t know what it will be...or even when it will be. But it will be something that I feel the fans deserve, and something that will be as big as it deserves to be and on the scale it deserves to be...until then, enjoy the show and lets get on with it!"
~Playboy steps through the ropes and to the floor as the fans give a standing ovation. Playboy walks around ringside shaking hands with all the fans possible while making his way to the back~
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Playboy's announcement - Stable Warfare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playboy's announcement - Stable Warfare   Playboy's announcement - Stable Warfare Empty8/10/2010, 4:14 am

wow playboy retireing? no way Playboy's announcement - Stable Warfare Icon_surprised
Back to top Go down

Playboy's announcement - Stable Warfare
Page 1 of 1