X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A New Era 6/25-Stable Warfare

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 1356
Registration date : 2008-05-01

A New Era        6/25-Stable Warfare Empty
PostSubject: A New Era 6/25-Stable Warfare   A New Era        6/25-Stable Warfare Empty6/21/2008, 6:08 pm

*The scene opens up at the interviewing area inside the Rexall Place. It then pans over to where Jade is standing by a producer going over what will happen during the segment before showing Jill Wagner setting up papers at her interview area…*

A New Era        6/25-Stable Warfare Interv10

Jill “Whenever you are ready Jade we are ready to shoot.”

Jade “Okay, be right over”

:She finishes some last minute things with the producer before joining Jill in the interview area:

Jill “:looks to the camera to cue up before speaking: I am here with the XFW Knockout Jade! Now before we begin, I know you have looked at the card tonight.”

Jade “You are so very right Jill.”

Jill “So my first question is your thought on facing Bleeding Face for the Extreme Fight Championship?”

Jade “Surprised really. I know there have been a lot of guys in the back wanting a shot at Bleeding Face by calling him out week in and week out. I guess my last few quiet victories here in the XFW have led them to believe that I have proven that I am a capable competitor with the rest of the XFW roster. And even though I have been inactive for a little bit I have been keeping up with what is active in the federation and what can affect me, mainly this bond formed between The Cold Blooded Killers and the Dark Union. I have also looked at the previous bouts of Bleeding Face and have seen him win due to interference of the rest of CBK. And I am stating right here, for the record, if they interfere during my title match tonight, they might make this Sorority Girl angry and what goes around, comes around. Since I believe they also have a match tonight against NLO!”

Jill “Wow, fighting words from our favorite Sorority Girl! My second question is that you have been inactive the last couple of shows and rumors are swarming that you suffered an injury in your last match on a botched Pi Beta Phi near the beginning of the match which is why you had to tag out early and spend a majority of the match on the side-lines.”

Jade “Really? It seems that the rumors are already in the air and I am here to say that I suffered NO INJURY during my last match. I have been inactive for the simple fact that I was off doing a photoshoot for the new XFW magazine set to hit stands the day before Stable Wars!”

Jill “Anything to add?”

Jade “Of course Jill! Remember what I said CBK, you even think about interfering you will see a side of the Sorority Girl that you will wish you never saw before. Since we all know that even though you might be Canadian, and this might be a so-called advantage for you, I will prevail! I am going to take Bleeding Face to a party show I can show him how I PARTY LIKE A ROCKSTAR!!!!!!!!!!!”

*The scene starts to fade out as she shows the camera the RockStar symbol with her left hand before it fades to black…*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Era 6/25-Stable Warfare   A New Era        6/25-Stable Warfare Empty6/21/2008, 6:23 pm

Y2K walks in

Y2K: Jade, Jade, Jade, we're not just Canadian, we're in our hometown, and we are sure that bleeding face can take out a ***** like you! And if you weren't injured before, after an fight with bleeding face. There's a reason he is the Extreme Fight Champion, because he can give an Extreme Fight!

Y2K leaves the interview space
Back to top Go down
Malkyto
XFE Hall of Famer
Malkyto

Male
Number of posts : 576
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: A New Era 6/25-Stable Warfare   A New Era        6/25-Stable Warfare Empty6/21/2008, 6:46 pm

Jade wrote:
*The scene opens up at the interviewing area inside the Rexall Place. It then pans over to where Jade is standing by a producer going over what will happen during the segment before showing Jill Wagner setting up papers at her interview area…*

A New Era        6/25-Stable Warfare Interv10

Jill “Whenever you are ready Jade we are ready to shoot.”

Jade “Okay, be right over”

:She finishes some last minute things with the producer before joining Jill in the interview area:

Jill “:looks to the camera to cue up before speaking: I am here with the XFW Knockout Jade! Now before we begin, I know you have looked at the card tonight.”

Jade “You are so very right Jill.”

Jill “So my first question is your thought on facing Bleeding Face for the Extreme Fight Championship?”

Jade “Surprised really. I know there have been a lot of guys in the back wanting a shot at Bleeding Face by calling him out week in and week out. I guess my last few quiet victories here in the XFW have led them to believe that I have proven that I am a capable competitor with the rest of the XFW roster. And even though I have been inactive for a little bit I have been keeping up with what is active in the federation and what can affect me, mainly this bond formed between The Cold Blooded Killers and the Dark Union. I have also looked at the previous bouts of Bleeding Face and have seen him win due to interference of the rest of CBK. And I am stating right here, for the record, if they interfere during my title match tonight, they might make this Sorority Girl angry and what goes around, comes around. Since I believe they also have a match tonight against NLO!”

Jill “Wow, fighting words from our favorite Sorority Girl! My second question is that you have been inactive the last couple of shows and rumors are swarming that you suffered an injury in your last match on a botched Pi Beta Phi near the beginning of the match which is why you had to tag out early and spend a majority of the match on the side-lines.”

Jade “Really? It seems that the rumors are already in the air and I am here to say that I suffered NO INJURY during my last match. I have been inactive for the simple fact that I was off doing a photoshoot for the new XFW magazine set to hit stands the day before Stable Wars!”

Jill “Anything to add?”

Jade “Of course Jill! Remember what I said CBK, you even think about interfering you will see a side of the Sorority Girl that you will wish you never saw before. Since we all know that even though you might be Canadian, and this might be a so-called advantage for you, I will prevail! I am going to take Bleeding Face to a party show I can show him how I PARTY LIKE A ROCKSTAR!!!!!!!!!!!”

Jill looks to the side of the interviewing area, and smiles.

Jill “Well, Jade, it look like one fan have bring you a gift...”

Jade “Oh, really? What can it be?”

A producer gives her a black box with a green, white and red tape.
When Jade opens the box, she smlies really happy.

A New Era        6/25-Stable Warfare L1_

Jill “So, what is it, Jade? ”

Jade “It's not just an 40º "Alto del Carmen" chilean pisco to my sorority after match party. Its more like... a frindly signal.”

Quote :
*The scene starts to fade out as she shows the camera the RockStar symbol with her left hand before it fades to black…*
Back to top Go down
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: A New Era 6/25-Stable Warfare   A New Era        6/25-Stable Warfare Empty6/22/2008, 1:55 pm

((LoL Malkyto, a key to my Sorority Heart!!!))
Back to top Go down
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: A New Era 6/25-Stable Warfare   A New Era        6/25-Stable Warfare Empty6/23/2008, 6:40 pm

*The camera continues to watch as Y2K appears and disappears as quickly as he came before the camera pans to Jade who is still standing in the interview area. She is speaking to Jill off the air as the camera listens in...*

Jill "Wow, just like almost all the men here, they think they can just do whatever they want! And to top it off, it wasn't even his scheduled air time."

Jade "I know, I know Jill, but that is why I am here, but the only thing I am confused on is why Y2K always seems to come out and speak for Bleeding Face. Is he unable to speak for himself? I would like to clairfy things since it seems a little odd, and quite frankly disturbing. I won't go into much detail but I am sure that all of our viewers can see what I do! Now again Y2K, shouldn't you be preparing for your own match? If you wanted a match with the Sorority Girl, just come out and say so instead of popping up like a groundhog everywhere. Do you think you can just talk down to me and all me all sorts of names like it will affect me? Oh, I bet you did :she starts to tap her nose with her index finger: Did I do something to offend you? I bet it has to do with something that you were the outcast in High School, and seeing me brought up all those repressed feelings for the 'popular ones' which is what I was. So you went to wrestling school, lifted a few weights, got yourself a tight little shirt and now you are making up for lost time now? That's all okay Y2K, since I do feel your pain :she thinks for a second: Well not really, but you know what I mean. So if Bleeding Face would like to say something, be my guest, otherwise, you should be worrying about your own match Y2K and not the match of others!"

Jill "Oh, and before you go, do not forget your "Alto del Carmen" chilean pisco."

Jade "Of course not! And Jill, you and Erica, and any other XFW female staff are more than welcome to stop by the XFW women's locker room after the show. We are going to rock that locker room!!"

*She starts to wrap up small talk with Jill as the camera fades out...*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Era 6/25-Stable Warfare   A New Era        6/25-Stable Warfare Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Era 6/25-Stable Warfare
Page 1 of 1