X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TN's Interview --- for Stable Warfare

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tonten

Tonten

Male
Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2009-06-19

TN's Interview --- for Stable Warfare Empty
PostSubject: TN's Interview --- for Stable Warfare   TN's Interview --- for Stable Warfare Empty7/20/2009, 11:44 am

~Camera cuts to the backstage where Jill Wagner is ready for what seems to be another interview~
Jill Wagner: "Hello again everyone my guest at this time is no other than one of XFE new guys, Tonten!"
~Camera zooms out to show Tonten but he isn't there, Jill looks confused~
Camera Man: "I told you he has a problem not even show up on time..."
Tonten: (Enters the scene) "You camera mans are really annoying sometimes... Well here I'm lets start this."
Jill Wagner: "With that on your hand?"
~She points to the rifle TN holds in his left hand, which wasn't appearing on camera~
Tonten: "You know I had to run from the practice room to here, so I didn't had time to store it or would you like I let the it on the floor so a maniac could borrow it and cause some panic?"
Matt Scott: "More maniac and stupid then him... quite impossible."
Jill Wagner: "Okay... Well Tonten your one of the newcomers this season what your thoughts about XFE so far?"
Tonten: "Well I don't have the sensation of being a new guy now, the season is almost over and the feeling that I'm home is getting stronger."
Jill Wagner: "But your performance wasn't that good right?"
Tonten: "Come on Jill do you wanna bring me down or something? I know nothing amazing can be achieved on my records for this season and that disturbs me a little, see Lenny and Kevin have their Sacanagem show which is quite impressive and they are newcomers, Erebus a old fed partner got a great rivalry with Sisky, and what about Argo he got a title shot!!"
Jill Wagner: "So your saying?"
Tonten: "I'm saying that I need to start hitting people around here to get some attention (laughs) No I'm saying that no more opportunities will be wasted! Also for all having a match tonight good luck doesn't matter your motives because you will need it to stay alive tonight."
Jill Wagner: "Thank you TN it was a smooth interview after all."
Tonten: "You probably though I was going to yell IIHHAAA! and shoot the ceiling three times."
~Camera fades and goes back to the commentators table~
Reggie Miller: "I was hoping he would do that, then he would get arrested and no more freaking idiot stealing my Donuts."
David Hood: "Unbelievable how mean you guys are..."
=//=
Back to top Go down

TN's Interview --- for Stable Warfare
Page 1 of 1