X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DTJ vs. The Playboy - Stable Warfare

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

DTJ vs. The Playboy - Stable Warfare Empty
PostSubject: DTJ vs. The Playboy - Stable Warfare   DTJ vs. The Playboy - Stable Warfare Empty6/21/2008, 4:35 pm

(If this is not how it's playing out, best let me know right away so that I can change this up).

-----------------------------------------------------------------

(The Playboy walks up to Jill in the interview area)

Playboy : Diamond Troy Justice... one more time. It's you and me, in the middle of the ring. So far, it a dead heat... you've won a lucky one, and I've destroyed you to win one. Now what are you going to do? Let me give you this, Justice-Man.... you won the first one with your little Doll at ringside. Why don't you bring her down this match for a little inspiration? Give her a nice, cushy chair to sit on and watch. Put the odds a little in your favor since you know The Playboy has a tough time keeping his eyes of her?

BUT... you do so... on one condition... when I beat you tonight, I will be BRINGING.... HER.... HOME! She will wash my dishes... clean my clothes...and satisfy (in a sexy voice) my every need (sneaks a perverted smile while the crowd can be heard booing).

Are you confident, Diamond Troy Justice? Show XFW management how confident you are leading their security team, the brown-nosing Justice Force. Put her.... on the line.

(I copied a lot of the previous promo which was not used)

Last edited by DieHard on 6/22/2008, 11:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

DTJ vs. The Playboy - Stable Warfare Empty
PostSubject: Re: DTJ vs. The Playboy - Stable Warfare   DTJ vs. The Playboy - Stable Warfare Empty6/22/2008, 9:24 am

(I'll use it)
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net

DTJ vs. The Playboy - Stable Warfare
Page 1 of 1