X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stable Warfare? (PPV RP)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JPower

JPower

Male
Number of posts : 1152
Registration date : 2008-06-27

Stable Warfare? (PPV RP) Empty
PostSubject: Stable Warfare? (PPV RP)   Stable Warfare? (PPV RP) Empty8/3/2011, 7:29 am

~The camera fades in from black to reveal a view from up in the rafters. The camera pans down to look from overhead at the cheering fans, then back up, scanning the area before settling on Jack Power sitting against the railing, his knees up, wearing a long black-and-white referee's shirt underneath his leather jacket. He doesn't even lift his head when he speaks~
Jack Power: "'Stable Warfare'...*laughs* I've never heard of a more inappropriately named event. Oh, sure, there will be lots of warfare...but "stable"? Not with this mix of characters."
~Jack lowers his knees and looks up to the ceiling of the arena, still not looking at the camera~
Jack Power: "And speaking of inappropriate titles, I'm going to be the "special guest referee" in the match tonight against the "Unstoppable" Argo and the "Unstomachable" Saint Patrik. Me. The right hand of Mayhem itself, tasked with keeping order in the ring between these two overinflated egos?"
~Jack lowers his head and finally looks at the camera. He crooks his fingers toward it in a "c'mere" motion, and the camera obediently moves closer to him~
Jack Power: "So, you may be asking "Why? Why did you want this job? Why did you want it so badly that you'd sacrifice the tag team belts and alienate Quan?" *chuckles* First of all, you know how I feel about gold. The fact that it was strapped around my virtual waist while I was asleep at the wheel was humorous for a time, but soon outgrew its welcome."
Jack Power: "As for Quan? Well, he was in the same boat; his Creator has taken an extended sabbatical, and the Fed can pretty much do to him whatever it wants. He was collateral damage - nothing more."
~Jack stands up, dusts himself off, and the camera follows him~
Jack Power: "So Pat? Argo? You ready for the fight of your lives? *chuckles* You will be...you will be..."
~Jack then begins to laugh, his laughter becoming louder and more insane by the moment before an explosion of light and static engulfs him, causing the camera to black out for a moment. Once the image returns, Jack is gone~
Back to top Go down
http://jackpowerx.tumblr.com

Stable Warfare? (PPV RP)
Page 1 of 1